+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lovely Proffesional University- WES Assesment

HarmanRana

Aug 6, 2017
WC :)
Also, ensure that your University people are sure on this and they will support you if required (by providing UGC approval letter if required later on).. just an advice, not mandatory though
Yeah..i have already done this procedure too...sent new package to WES with supporting documents ...UGC and DEB approved letter...but still rejected after 2 months of wait..

rajat_bansal

Mar 28, 2013
Yeah..i have already done this procedure too...sent new package to WES with supporting documents ...UGC and DEB approved letter...but still rejected after 2 months of wait..
Hi Harman,
Please share if you were able to find a way out. I will need to do the same for my brother who has completed his PG diploma distance education from LPU last month, and will be applying for WES as soon as degree is available. His PG from IIPM was already not recognized on WES report, and really hoping he doesn't face the same with LPU this time. This is really sad to know that your degree from LPU is not recognized by WES, even though it has the UGC recognition.

All- kindly advise & share details if any luck in getting ECW recognized from WES or other agencies, for your education from LPU (Lovely professional University, Jalandhar). TIA.

HarmeetBawa

Sep 21, 2017
Thanks kartheek for your kind reply.
Will start my evaluation through IQAS too. No other option.
Hi Harman,
I was going through the conversation. Was shocked to see that LPU Distance Learning MBA is not recognized by WES ECA.
Please do let me know if you have gone through Evaluation through IQAS and receives reply from them.

HarmanRana

Aug 6, 2017
Hi Harman,
I was going through the conversation. Was shocked to see that LPU Distance Learning MBA is not recognized by WES ECA.
Please do let me know if you have gone through Evaluation through IQAS and receives reply from them.
Have given ielts again and fulfilled the point requirement...so have not gone with IQAS

uditkumar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I have done MCA distance education lateral entry 3rd year from Lovely Professional University and got my credentials evaluated from WES.
In my ECA report they have mentioned it is non recognized institution and they have not considered my MCA degree.
One of the LPU's staff told me to get your evaluation process through IQAS, which also an agency in canada for ECA.
Please guide if anyone know about this.
what does your report exactly say?