+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lovely professional University distance education ECA

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Yes, got positive. MBA distance was assessed as Equivalent to Masters. Took total 3 months.
Thanks buddy... You gave me confidence...
They gave master's diploma or master's degree in the result?
And please tell about the timeline... I mean in which month you started and when did the process end?

Last edited:

mathewinciti

May 11, 2018
Masters degree. I sent docs on July 23,2018. They sent acknowledgment on Aug 23. It takes one month for them to sort mails.I sent my PTU BCA distance transcript, LPU MBA distance transcript in one envelope. I got my ECA on October 10. Bachelor's equallant to 4 Year Bachelor's Degree and Masters equallant to Masters degree. Hope it helps.

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Great!
But you will be shocked to know that IQAS has become very very slow after that....
Now they are taking more than 2 months too sort mails...
And 15 weeks after that acknowledgement mail for the assessment..
So, in total it is a process of 6 months now....

Me and many more people whose documents were delivered on 16th October, have not received acknowledgement AOR till now...

Akshay99

Jan 14, 2019
Hi Deepti, I appreciate your response. Please keep me updated about this concern as I am also in same situation and about to start PGDBM from LPU.

Regards
Barry
Hi,
Can you confirm that 1 year PGDBM course in LPU Distance is accepted by WES/IQAS?

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Hi,
Can you confirm that 1 year PGDBM course in LPU Distance is accepted by WES/IQAS?
Please donot expect ECA from WES regarding LPU Distance Education.
IQAS may do it for you. You must confirm from the passouts of previous years who have have applied for it.

Jan 28, 2019
I hve got positive WES evaluation of my btech degree from WES .Now I need evaluation of MSC distance education of :LPU from WES.

My question is do I need to send BTEch degree again for evaluation to IQAS or I can send WES certificate to them to evaluate MSC.
Can you please help on the process of sending documents from LPU to WES Canada. We can directly upload filled WES Form, signed by ourself to LPU document verification portal with other required documents or do we have to visit University for any attestation ?.

Jan 28, 2019
Can you please help on the process of sending documents from LPU to WES Canada. We can directly upload filled WES Form, signed by ourself to LPU document verification portal with other required documents or do we have to visit University for any attestation ?.
Guys, anyone available to guide on this ? TIA

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
I went to LPU myself.
Or you can try to call them in the administration department.

One more thing. WES did not assess my LPU distant education. Moreover LPU is not their in the list on their website.

If you are have done regular course from LPU then kindly confirm from someone before submitting your ECA to WES.

Otherwise, go for IQAS. They are slow and will take 6 months but they will give the results as expected.

Good Luck!

Archit156

Jul 31, 2019
Anyone who has recently received ECA report for WES/IQAS/ICES etc. for lpu distance pg diploma. Please do share your valuable feedback as it can help many aspirants save valuable time and money. Also this will serve the motive of information sharing which is primitive purpose of this forum.

Jagjeet_anttal

Mar 26, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-03-2022
Nomination.....
17-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
03-03-2022
Hi Guys,

I have read this whole conversation right from beginning, still I am not able to conclude that whether PGDBM from LPU DE will be positively evaluated by WES or not. Reason being reports of negative assessments by fellow forum members in addition to what exactly WES official web site says, as you can see from below images LPU DE is in their list along with same exact name of course.

So, question arises why there is contradiction to their own list of institutions ?

How can we clarify this confusion once for all ?

Well, i am thinking to writing them an email with same screenshots attached and confirm that does this means university is recognized or not.

Please let me know if someone has already done that and if that's the case what WES's response was.

I addition i know other agencies like CES/IQAS/ICES positively recognize DE, but their timelines are quite long, also & CES accept provisional degree/diplomas, additionally WES is fastest among all these.

Regards,
Jagjeet

Niharika9

Mar 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have read this whole conversation right from beginning, still I am not able to conclude that whether PGDBM from LPU DE will be positively evaluated by WES or not. Reason being reports of negative assessments by fellow forum members in addition to what exactly WES official web site says, as you can see from below images LPU DE is in their list along with same exact name of course.

So, question arises why there is contradiction to their own list of institutions ?

How can we clarify this confusion once for all ?

Well, i am thinking to writing them an email with same screenshots attached and confirm that does this means university is recognized or not.

Please let me know if someone has already done that and if that's the case what WES's response was.

I addition i know other agencies like CES/IQAS/ICES positively recognize DE, but their timelines are quite long, also & CES accept provisional degree/diplomas, additionally WES is fastest among all these.

Regards,
Jagjeet
Hello sir, greetings! Did u write to wes? What did they reply you?