App. Filed.......
03-03-2022
Nomination.....
17-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
03-03-2022
Hello sir, greetings! Did u write to wes? What did they reply you?
They said they can only provide information once documents have reached them.
Did you got any response?

junkproof

May 9, 2020
Did anyone get a Masters ECA for Msc IT with lateral entry? I did B.Tech full time and MSC as distance education and was exempted for 1st year. I was skeptical about the ECA from IQAS. Please share your experiences.

Kajal Satija

Oct 7, 2020
Did anyone get a Masters ECA for Msc IT with lateral entry? I did B.Tech full time and MSC as distance education and was exempted for 1st year. I was skeptical about the ECA from IQAS. Please share your experiences.
I am also thinking to enroll in MSC IT lateral entry in LPU distance. So, plz let us know in this matter

Azhar Shaikh

Nov 9, 2020
I Have done MBA Marketing In LPU distance mode
Is this degree valid fir canada express entry ?
Reply who have assesed it in wes?

Soniagoel

May 17, 2021
I am also thinking to enroll in MSC IT lateral entry in LPU distance. So, plz let us know in this matter
Hi Dipti, While registering for WES, they have drop down of list of universities. Two options are there "Lovely Professional University" and "Lovely Professional University-Distance Education". I have done MCA distance from LPU. Will that we considered by WES now as it is appearing in the drop down.
Hi,
Did your degree from LPU considered as a master degree by ECA?

Manik Bali

May 27, 2021
I have 2 questions
1. I have Msc it from LPU distance education (is it valid for assessment)
2. I have done work during those two years of distance education (will it affect the assessment or CRS calculation in any way)

Bhawan Taneja

Dec 11, 2018
Hello Guys I have done MSc IT lateral entry from LPU De. Can anyone tell that will it be considered as masters through any of the agency ICAS, ICES, IQAS etc

Bhawan Taneja

Dec 11, 2018
I hve got positive WES evaluation of my btech degree from WES .Now I need evaluation of MSC distance education of :LPU from WES.

My question is do I need to send BTEch degree again for evaluation to IQAS or I can send WES certificate to them to evaluate MSC.
Hey have you got your eca. And did your msc it was lateral entery. Did your msc it considered as masters

Jul 24, 2022
Hi Dipti, While registering for WES, they have drop down of list of universities. Two options are there "Lovely Professional University" and "Lovely Professional University-Distance Education". I have done MCA distance from LPU. Will that we considered by WES now as it is appearing in the drop down.
Hii! I did MCA from LPU in distance education, but I did not find any link for LPU where I can create my new portal for IQAS. Please let me know if you have any information. Thank you!

Sumanth1995

Mar 10, 2023
Hello All,
Can any one please provide me the process for IQAS assesment like how to apply for trascripts and send those to IQAS, I did my B.TECH in LPU and planning for PR process.
Thank you

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello All,
Can any one please provide me the process for IQAS assesment like how to apply for trascripts and send those to IQAS, I did my B.TECH in LPU and planning for PR process.
Thank you
Make an account, pay fees, apply to your insitute to send your crendentials directly to IQAS. Wait for Uni yo send them and IQAS to receive them. All done.

sksingla

May 6, 2023
Hello, Are you able to proceed with ECA? Could you please share if its considered as Master degree. I'm in same situation currently as you were. Thanks

sksingla

May 6, 2023
Hello, I'm in situation as you were. Would you pls let me know if IQAS had consider MSc-IT (lateral Entry) as Master's Degree?

Rishab Kumar

Jan 25, 2024
Hello Guys, I hope everyone has a great time. I am here to discuss my ECA.

Actually, I did my masters (MBA) from Lovely Professional University Distance Education in 2019. Now, I am planning to do ECA from IQAS. I have made an account on the IQAS website, but I am a bit confused about sending documents. Like, how can I send documents to them? My main concern is that, as of right now, I'm in Canada, and each and every original transcript of my studies I'm holding. Is it okay to send it myself? Or I need to contact the university to send all the documents again to IQAS. It is a must for ECA.

I got my B.COM. from Panjab University, Chandigarh.

Masters from LPU Distance Education

Can I accept both evaluations by IQAS, or does it depend on luck?