+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lost work permit - please help!

Godwin Roy

Feb 24, 2020
Hi ,
I have lost my work-permit, however I have scan copy of same .I have all other supporting documents , Passport, Visa stamped on passport etc. currently I am outside Canada , can I enter into Canada / Toronto precisely with Photo Copy of WorkPermit . Request urgent advise/suggestion on this matter.
Hey did they allowed you to come back??

simransingh03

Aug 6, 2020
hi everyone
I just wanted to know few months back I lost my post grad workpermit and I applied for my replacement of that. but yesterday I found my original work permit. so is my original work permit still valid? or the uci number would he changed and replacement copy becomes valid?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, Guys!

Anyone would like to share some recent experiences? I am in similar situation due to moving to a new address. I have the approval letter, however, the original document is lost in transit or may be landed in a trash bin.

Any help here will be much appreciated.

brenoxp

Jun 28, 2022
Hi, Guys!

Anyone would like to share some recent experiences? I am in similar situation due to moving to a new address. I have the approval letter, however, the original document is lost in transit or may be landed in a trash bin.

I'm in the same situation, in my case, it's urgent because my wife needs a health card due to pregnancy and we can't get it without the visa. Can I go to the border and try to get a new copy by flagpoling? I called IRCC and they said I have to request a new one online and, that they discourage me from going to the border to try to get a new document. Right now the online processing time is 4 months, which might mean that my wife won't get proper medical care during the gestation period.

chibrtve

Dec 18, 2022
Hi, Guys!

hey! did you ever figure out what you had to do? did they let u enter??

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi, Guys!

Same situation here. Sent a webform previously with a new address but apparently they didn't update it before approving it.