+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost VFS "Original invoice"... What to do?

promisedprodigy

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
It's 28 riyals. Because you send your passport to the VFS office, they forward it to the embassy, then the embassy sends it back to the VFS office, then they have to mail it to you. So you're basically paying for this last stretch, from the VFS office to be mailed to you. He said if you pay 9 more riyals, you can get sms alerts in terms of where the passport is, like when it arrives in the embassy, when it leaves the embassy, etc etc.
And you're absolutely sure about the 28 riyals? The representative I spoke to seemed a bit unclear on it.

bacidash

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
And you're absolutely sure about the 28 riyals? The representative I spoke to seemed a bit unclear on it.
This is the email he sent me right after our phone call.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for Oman.

With reference to your query, please note that applicants may submit passports only through the courier service until further notice after receiving the passport request letter from IRCC. The passport submission package must include:

Original passport
VFS Global Consent Form per applicant (Second page filled and signed)
Passport request letter and any additional document mentioned within the passport request letter (if any)
Bank draft of VFS Global service fees
Kindly note that applicants who submitted their biometrics before November 3rd, 2019, applicants who did not submit biometrics, or applicants who had submitted an online application and intend to submit their passport at a Visa Application Center different from where they had enrolled for the biometric are required to pay the package transmission fee (78 SAR) and return courier fee (28 SAR).

However, applicants who had submitted an online application and intend to submit their passport at a Visa Application Center the same as where they had enrolled for the biometric are required to pay only the return courier fee (28 SAR).

The bank draft should be in the name of VF Services Saudi Ltd CO and fees must be in Saudi Riyals only. You may refer to the link for more information: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sau/en/can/buy-services.

The address of the Canada Visa Application Center is as below:

Riyadh Address:
Joint Visa Application Centre
2nd Floor, 2591 Hada District, Besides Courtyard by Marriott Hotel
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Jeddah Address:
Canada Visa Application Centre
TasHeel Commercial Center, Ground Floor,
Suwaid Bin Sakher Street,
Off Jundub Bin Kaab Street (Off Prince Sultan Street),
Al Mohammadiya District 1, Jeddah.

Al Khobar Address:
Canada Visa Application Centre,
1st floor, Al Katheery Centre, King Faisal Street, Raka, Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

You may refer to the following link for further information on the mailing address: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sau/en/can/attend-centre.

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.caom@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

You may call our Canada Visa Information Helpline on: +968 24667727 between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
We are open from Sunday to Thursday (excluding declared holidays).

In our constant efforts to enhance the customer satisfaction level, we request you to send us your valuable feedback on the response provided. Please click below on this link to give feedback on the Email services, https://www.vfsglobalcustomerexperience-ca.com/VOA/FeedbackWeb/Index?formID=9&countryID=131&missionID=7

Best regards,
Abdelkarim

promisedprodigy

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021

Dear Applicant,

With reference to your query, please note that applicants may submit passports only through the courier service until further notice after receiving the passport request letter from IRCC. The passport submission package must include:

Original passport
Passport request letter and any additional document mentioned within the passport request letter (if any)
Kindly note that applicants who submitted their biometrics before November 3rd, 2019, applicants who did not submit biometrics, or applicants who had submitted an online application and intend to submit their passport at a Visa Application Center different from where they had enrolled for the biometric are required to pay the package transmission fee (78 SAR) and return courier fee (28 SAR).

However, applicants who had submitted an online application and intend to submit their passport at a Visa Application Center the same as where they had enrolled for the biometric are required to pay only the return courier fee (28 SAR).

The bank draft should be in the name of VF Services Saudi Ltd CO and fees must be in Saudi Riyals only. You may refer to the link for more information: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sau/en/can/buy-services.

Riyadh Address:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Jeddah Address:

Al Khobar Address:
1st floor, Al Katheery Centre, King Faisal Street, Raka, Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

You may refer to the following link for further information on the mailing address: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sau/en/can/attend-centre.

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.caom@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

You may call our Canada Visa Information Helpline on: +968 24667727 between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

In our constant efforts to enhance the customer satisfaction level, we request you to send us your valuable feedback on the response provided. Please click below on this link to give feedback on the Email services, https://www.vfsglobalcustomerexperience-ca.com/VOA/FeedbackWeb/Index?formID=9&countryID=131&missionID=7

Best regards,
Abdelkarim
Appreciate you for sharing this with me bro, didn't know how supportive this community could be <3, Thank you.

bacidash

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Appreciate you for sharing this with me bro, didn't know how supportive this community could be <3, Thank you.
You're very welcome bro, no problem at all. We all gotta help one another out, some were going through it, now are done, some of us are in the middle of the process, and some are just starting. Sometimes it just helps to have someone say some nice words to calm one down, because visa stuff and travel is always stressful. I hope it all works out for the best for your father. Take care.

sadiqsul

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
hi all

i applied visitor visa online and got PPR so i am bit confuse to submit passport vfs Riyadh any one can explain please

fyi ( i didn't give biometric this time because i had given biometric 3 year before )

AANNA

Jan 1, 2022

Dear Applicant,

Original passport

Riyadh Address:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Jeddah Address:

Al Khobar Address:

Best regards,
Abdelkarim
I have a query related to visa stamping. How many days did it take from passport submission until receiving the passport back with COPR and stamp (Especially in Saudi Arabia)

bacidash

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
I have a query related to visa stamping. How many days did it take from passport submission until receiving the passport back with COPR and stamp (Especially in Saudi Arabia)
We dropped it off at SMSA on january 30th, received it back stamped and ready to go on by DHL on feb 6th.

bacidash

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
hi all

i applied visitor visa online and got PPR so i am bit confuse to submit passport vfs Riyadh any one can explain please

fyi ( i didn't give biometric this time because i had given biometric 3 year before )
im not really sure, give them a call and see what they say.