+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost Lost Indian Passport, PR Card & CoPR

cecvfx

May 29, 2014
I'm from Montreal. I lost Lost Indian Passport, PR Card & CoPR. Registered a police complaint and obtain my long report.

I'm applying for PR Card and VOS soon. But it takes like 115 days for PR card and 6 months to get VOS. I really want to get my Indian passport faster. In case of any emergency without my passport, I can't travel. I'm really worried.

Does Indian embassy accept photocopies to apply for a new passport or do they need original? In that case, I have to wait to get PR card and VOS then apply for Indian Passport?

Can I take all my documents photocopies to the Indian embassy in Ottawa and give a try?

Please help me.. Need any suggestions, please

Thanks

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I'm from Montreal. I lost Lost Indian Passport, PR Card & CoPR. Registered a police complaint and obtain my long report.

I'm applying for PR Card and VOS soon. But it takes like 115 days for PR card and 6 months to get VOS. I really want to get my Indian passport faster. In case of any emergency without my passport, I can't travel. I'm really worried.

Does Indian embassy accept photocopies to apply for a new passport or do they need original? In that case, I have to wait to get PR card and VOS then apply for Indian Passport?

Can I take all my documents photocopies to the Indian embassy in Ottawa and give a try?

Thanks
contact with Indian Embassy , U can apply for new passport with lost condition .

cecvfx

May 29, 2014
contact with Indian Embassy , U can apply for new passport with lost condition .
I did contact them over the phone. They told me that I need original PR Card and CoPR to apply for passport. I emailed to them as well no response. Planning to go in person to inquire in few days.

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I did contact them over the phone. They told me that I need original PR Card and CoPR to apply for passport. I emailed to them as well no response. Planning to go in person to inquire in few days.
in-person is better option .

Nkaur45

Mar 19, 2017

Thanks
Hi friend .. did you get the route to get your passport and pr card back. My passport , pr card and copr has been stolen. So i need your urgent help to proceed.i am in montreal and have filed police report today.

Santhiya

May 8, 2019
Hi any update on this matter? Were u able to get the passport , pr and copr? I am in the same condition. Pls help

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi any update on this matter? Were u able to get the passport , pr and copr? I am in the same condition. Pls help
You need to get a new passport and then contact the VO to send it in and have a new TRV and COPR issued.