Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30th April
Med's Done....
18th April
I made an account about 2-3 years ago and I have lost the credentials and I am unable to reset my password as I am getting one of my security questions wrong.

From CIC site:

What do I do if I lost my GCKey username or password?

If you lost your GCKey password, you can create a new password. Go to the sign-in page for GCKey and you’ll be able to create a new password after you answer the password recovery questions you previously set up while registering for a GCKey.

If you lost your GCKey username, you will have to create a new GCKey. If you create a new GCKey you can access an application by linking the application to your new account.

Can I have more than one Express Entry profile?

No. You may only have one profile at a time. This is set out in Canada’s immigration law.

Creating more than one profile will not give you a better chance at being invited or allow you to be invited under a different program.

I just created an account, filled in the details but never applied.

Can I create a new profile? What can I do?

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
I made an account about 2-3 years ago and I have lost the credentials and I am unable to reset my password as I am getting one of my security questions wrong.

From CIC site:

What do I do if I lost my GCKey username or password?

If you lost your GCKey password, you can create a new password. Go to the sign-in page for GCKey and you’ll be able to create a new password after you answer the password recovery questions you previously set up while registering for a GCKey.

If you lost your GCKey username, you will have to create a new GCKey. If you create a new GCKey you can access an application by linking the application to your new account.

Can I have more than one Express Entry profile?

No. You may only have one profile at a time. This is set out in Canada’s immigration law.

Creating more than one profile will not give you a better chance at being invited or allow you to be invited under a different program.

I just created an account, filled in the details but never applied.

Can I create a new profile? What can I do?
Express Entry profile expires after 12 months. So if you created your profile 2-3 years back, your EE profile is expired already. You can create a new GC key and using that you can create a new EE profile.