+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOST FILE NUMBER

gagan1987

Nov 2, 2011
hello,
This is regarding my own immigration case. I have an arranged employment from a Canadian employer and it got approved from HRSDC. I filed my application and I received a letter of acknowledgement from CIC about the application which also carried the File Number.

Unfortunately, I lost the said letter and i also don't have any receipt
Is there any way to request for the File number from CIC? like I have that HRSDC approved job offer

Thanks
regards: Gagan :(

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagan1987 said:
hello,
This is regarding my own immigration case. I have an arranged employment from a Canadian employer and it got approved from HRSDC. I filed my application and I received a letter of acknowledgement from CIC about the application which also carried the File Number.

Unfortunately, I lost the said letter and i also don't have any receipt
Is there any way to request for the File number from CIC? like I have that HRSDC approved job offer

Thanks
regards: Gagan :(
Gagan....your employer must have a copy of the Approved AEO. Have you tried contacting him?

Mitali

gagan1987

Nov 2, 2011
Thanks for the reply

Yes, we do have the approved AEO, so how can we use this to track our file number or to find the progress of our case. Is there any particular number on the AEO that can be used to get info. about the file. Can you please help me out because I am in great trouble right now.

Thanks...
Gagan :(