+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Loosing job after AOR

s5773377

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I am changing my job later this month. I called CIC to know about changing jobs while my application is being processed, I was told that in no way that affects my application processing. I have not claimed any points for a job offer though, and I need to provide my new offer letter as proof of a job change.
Oh...how about people with closed job offer ? I think it does affect

gcastrobh

Jul 31, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-09-2019
I am changing my job later this month. I called CIC to know about changing jobs while my application is being processed, I was told that in no way that affects my application processing. I have not claimed any points for a job offer though, and I need to provide my new offer letter as proof of a job change.
Did you get your PR so far?
Which docs did you submit and how did you submti them? Thanks

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
Did you get your PR so far?
Which docs did you submit and how did you submti them? Thanks
I submitted my job offer letter and the job description. I submitted the documents using their online web form. It takes about a week for them to receive the documents. No, I have not received my PPR so far, hoping that I get that in the coming few weeks, at least before Christmas.

Reactions: gcastrobh

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
Oh...how about people with closed job offer ? I think it does affect
Yes, you may have to leave the country, if your work permit depends on the job offer, but I assume you can stay in Canada because of the implied status. However, I am not the best person to comment on this, it is better to call CIC and enquire regarding your specific case. Even you are to leave Canada, your application process should not be affected as there is no condition regarding the validity of your Work Permit after you apply for PR.