+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

looking some advice after 11th grade

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
hi all

i am looking some advice from seniors.......... please help me out to make my future plan

i completed my SSC in 2006 with A grade then in 2007 i appeared in HSC part I (science)and secure 84% after that i didn't get the chance to complete my 12th grade and was totally out of studies

but now planning to jump back in studies and ofcourse the aim is Canada but the question is what to study in Canada
should i complete my 12th grade first from Pakistan,
or some diploma course in Pakistan

i mean want to decide my path first and then i want to apply for canada
should i continue my studies here in pak, plz help me out n advice me

tiger007

Champion Member
sam89 said:
hi all

i am looking some advice from seniors.......... please help me out to make my future plan

i completed my SSC in 2006 with A grade then in 2007 i appeared in HSC part I (science)and secure 84% after that i didn't get the chance to complete my 12th grade and was totally out of studies

but now planning to jump back in studies and ofcourse the aim is Canada but the question is what to study in Canada
should i complete my 12th grade first from Pakistan,
or some diploma course in Pakistan

i mean want to decide my path first and then i want to apply for canada
should i continue my studies here in pak, plz help me out n advice me
Hi,
Everything seems right..except..for you've got a pretty long gap of nearly 5 years....after your 11th grade. What exactly you 've been doing all these years? It would be very good..if you could 've completed your 12th grade back then (then you could directly join a diploma or a Bachelor's degree course)... Now, I personally feel.. it wont be much of a good thing to pursue your 12th grade in Pakistan, after such a long gap..you rather try to start afresh in Canada...anyways... if you've something to prove,that it was not a total gap/waste of time..like you have some work/Business ex... score good in IELTS and 've got strong financials etc... you may have the chance to get a visa... But..if you cannot prove that gap..by showing something worthwhile..then ..I really doubt..as to whether you will get the visa or not...You must opt for a solid course of atleast 2-3 years so as to prove your credit as a genuine student acquiring knowledge in a new field of study as you don''t have any primary degree. You must choose your course very carefully. If you go for a plain humanities course or women's studies which holds no value/ academic/ employment potential, then too this might create a negative impact on your profile. It's highly reccomended you do some kind of professional studies such as Business, Accounting, marketing, Engineering etc. etc.

Now... you can secure your admission to any 1 year certificate (10th standard pass required usually) OR May be to a 3 years diploma with your current qualification (depending upon the college, where they might take a test to see your knowledge level etc.). The best option, after 11th grade is to join a 1 year certificate course (in say Business related field) and then extend your study permit and subsequently move on to a 3 years diploma (in same area of study as the certificate course) and then, if you want ..you may further pursue a Bachelor's degree .

You, now need to appear for IELTS, make sure you have something as proof, for what you did till now after 11th grade, strong financials and do a detailed research for a choice of your course in Canadian colleges.

***This is purely my personal opinion, and it's always good to consult other sources.

Best of Luck.

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...