+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for someone who had received their ITA in June 2023

May 24, 2024
Hi, I got my ITA in June 2023 and had submitted my application in August 2023.
Passed my medical on 14th September 2023 and completed my biometrics on 20th September 2023. The last update on the profile is on 19th October 2023, which says “your application is in progress”.
Had requested for GCMS notes and the notes say application is “APPROVED”. However haven’t received the request of Passport submission.

Anyone in the same pool and have a similar issue? Could you reach out to me. Thanks!

immils

Apr 4, 2024
Passed my medical on 14th September 2023 and completed my biometrics on 20th September 2023. The last update on the profile is on 19th October 2023, which says “your application is in progress”.
Had requested for GCMS notes and the notes say application is “APPROVED”. However haven’t received the request of Passport submission.

Anyone in the same pool and have a similar issue? Could you reach out to me. Thanks!
Hi Sanjana, hope everything is going well. Our case has a not same but similar timeline, ITA and AOR in Sept, Medical, Bio and Eligibility completed in Oct 2023, and at the same time Background turned into in progress. No updates after that, except the F12 trick shows "security".

Since your GCMS notes say your application is approved, has your application been in any security process? I didn't view many cases, but taking this long without any security process seems really strange. Hope it alright anyway.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Call IRCC and ask them if they sent you an approval email that you never received. There's a possibility that it has happened. Once they know you never received an email, they'll send you your approval email. Happens considerable number of time.