Feb 7, 2012
THE MOROCCAN GALLERY
P O BOX 18333
MANAMA -BAHRAIN
7TH FEBRUARY 2012
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
DEAR SIR
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A WAITER
The opportunity presented on the job postings in your Hotel is very appealing. I believe that my strong passion to work under any condition of service with or without supervision and my ability to manager customer complains and stress makes me a competitive candidate for the position of a waiter in your highly recorgnized Hotel.
I am currently working in the moroccan gallery coffee shop and restaurant in Bahrain as a waiter and have also worked in Moscow -Russia in "secreti d'irovia" which means secret to your health whose primary aim was sharing of health graphics to the citizens as a receptionist.
I have also taught French and information and communication studies in Atebubu Anglican JHS in Ghana. I have strong communication skills in English, moderate french and little Arabic and a desire to commit myself to working to gain fame and adding value to your company if I am given the opportunity to prove myself.
I noticed that for a company to grow up to reach its desired goals it needs people who are competent and committed and I strongly believe in myself that once the opportunity is given of me I will help in putting the company’s name on the lead.
Please review my c v and let us see how I can use my experience to help in bringing the company up on the ladder.You can also call me on my cell phone at day times to have an interview with me on phone if possible. I will be eager to hearing from you soon.
Thanks for your kind attention
Sincerely,
Gyimah Samuel Yaw
+97338803491

Willsmith12

Apr 25, 2012
Elderly care jobs at SocialCare.co.uk. Browse elderly care vacancies and apply today. New elderly care jobs are posted daily.