+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for IT business cooperation

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
We have a software development company based in BC and Alberta.
The main specialization is selling .NET reusable soft and creating .NET-based websites. Mobile applications are also in the scope.
We have a number of very perspective ideas and professional developers all over the world who can complete all projects.

We are looking for enthusiastic persons with great ideas and skills to reach success in business and help us to grow our business together.
If you have an awesome startup idea that is too big for self-completion, you can contact me and our professional team will help you make it true on a flexible conditions.
If you have a well-working software-business outside Canada and want to get benefits from presence in Canada, you may also consider contacting me for cooperation.

dream16

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
New York City
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2171, 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
29-09-2014
Med's Request
11-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
July 2015 (became PR)
PM Me, i own business in US

Annem15

Oct 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ivan.Galv said:
We have a software development company based in BC and Alberta.
The main specialization is selling .NET reusable soft and creating .NET-based websites. Mobile applications are also in the scope.
We have a number of very perspective ideas and professional developers all over the world who can complete all projects.

We are looking for enthusiastic persons with great ideas and skills to reach success in business and help us to grow our business together.
If you have an awesome startup idea that is too big for self-completion, you can contact me and our professional team will help you make it true on a flexible conditions.
If you have a well-working software-business outside Canada and want to get benefits from presence in Canada, you may also consider contacting me for cooperation.
Hello, and what exactly are you looking for? Investment? Sales team?