+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for help to write Letter of Explanation

saif_ali

Jun 15, 2021
Hi,

My Son got 1st refusal (applied from Abu Dhabi). have already applied for GCMS and waiting.
Please suggest a writer who can help to write a good LOE referring the GCMS and previous SOP.
I am ready to pay for the service,.

Please DM any suggestion

Hylo

May 25, 2021
Oh, hi...yes, unfortunately was a refusal again... the only reason right now was just they don't think I am leaving Canada after studies. So, having my parents as a PR in Canada doesn't look great for them. I am going to apply inside Canada, as long as the applications outside Canada are process at the embassy, I will try this option, inside Canada is process inside, by their officers, not embassy ones - there are more flexible, but my POE was excellent, I prove that I was accepted for immigration in 2011 and I did not use it, my goal is not to remain in Canada. Anyway, my situation is a bit unique. What about your son?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Oh, hi...yes, unfortunately was a refusal again... the only reason right now was just they don't think I am leaving Canada after studies. So, having my parents as a PR in Canada doesn't look great for them. I am going to apply inside Canada, as long as the applications outside Canada are process at the embassy, I will try this option, inside Canada is process inside, by their officers, not embassy ones - there are more flexible, but my POE was excellent, I prove that I was accepted for immigration in 2011 and I did not use it, my goal is not to remain in Canada. Anyway, my situation is a bit unique. What about your son?
It may be a bit tricky to show stronger tie in home country than Canada if your parents live in Canada and are PRs.

What strong ties will you send as proof? Owning properties? Have a job witing for you after you finished your education? A wife/child in home country?

Hylo

May 25, 2021
It may be a bit tricky to show stronger tie in home country than Canada if your parents live in Canada and are PRs.

What strong ties will you send as proof? Owning properties? Have a job witing for you after you finished your education? A wife/child in home country?
Yes, my property, my spouse is at home, my personal projects, my family is here not in Canada..in Canada are just my parents, they are not considered immediately family. Dual standard if you ask me. The proof of immigration approval when I was included in my parents immigration file but I decided to stay home. I built my life here during the years. I don't know what else to tell them But my guess is they already reach their visa number for this year. I can go into the Federal Court with them and I will win for sure but I decide to don't. My file was strong, just the officer can't go over the fact my parents are PRs. You can't take just the disadvantage having them there and not the advantages too. Place to stay, a lot of money in my account, not using my parents money, I explain to them how is helping me these studies....never mind, for me right now is clear how the office picture my situation. Is a human decision over my file, I wish to have the chance to talk with him in a interview to explain to him that this decision is smelling strong like discrimination.
The system is based on subjective opinion of the visa officer. Trying better next time.

Reactions: Fyeza