+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for apartment in Toronto

abhia145

Sep 5, 2012
We are a family of three who just moved to downtown Toronto. I work with RBC, and we are currently living in an Airbnb and looking for a one-bed apartment on a short-term or long-term lease.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We are a family of three who just moved to downtown Toronto. I work with RBC, and we are currently living in an Airbnb and looking for a one-bed apartment on a short-term or long-term lease.
Would search on places like kijiji or viewit.ca if you are looking at apartments versus condos. Depending on the age of your child some may be reluctant to rent a one bedroom to 3 people. Most leases will be a year long.

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
You can rent directly from owners if you search on kijiji or marketplace. Or you can get in touch with a realtor who would help you with your search. You’ll have more chances of finding a place for a short term on Kijiji/marketplace. Properties shown to you by a realtor would require a 1 year contract.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can rent directly from owners if you search on kijiji or marketplace.
Even there, it might still be listing agents. Properties shown to me by a realtor are sometimes short terms ranging month to month to six months contract.