+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

looking for any suggestions or help please!!

IraBush

Jan 20, 2009
Ok heres my situation perhaps i can get some help here as I am completely lost with all the websites i have visited... I live in Montana, and am recently engaged to a woman that lives in Woodstock, Ontario... she just found out that she is pregnant and I am looking to move up there and find some work, but from what ive gathered i do not fit into the skilled worker program. I tried emailing and calling different agencies but all i get is a run around. What is the best course of action for me to take? I will have a place to live as she has her own place there. I have my passport in route in the mail and should be here shortly. Ive read all the websites from the CIC and ect but they all say that you have to get a job that is approved by the HRDC. my trouble is how do i know if a job is approved by them? and how do they expect them to hold a job while the work permits are processed ect? Im completely lost and I just need to know how to be able to get up there start working so I can start supporting our family. I really dont know what to do so any input is greatly appreciated and i thank you in advance.