+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

looking for advice?

gopobo

Feb 2, 2012
Hello everyone!
I have been learning English for 2 years and a half and intend to take the IELTS test in a few months. I did two practice tests on the Internet earlier today and I wasn't very pleased with my results on both Listening and Reading sections. On the first one I got the scores as follow: Listening1 (39 out of 40 Although this is quite a high score I don't think that it shows my real skills as I had some lucky guesses) Reading1 (27 out of 40) Listening2 (32 out of 40) and Reading (26 out of 40) I haven't practiced my writing and speaking skills yet. Also, I am pretty slow at reading and when I try to work faster I even make more mistakes. How can I improve my score on both of these sections? Could you give me some tips or advice? Thanks.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gopobo said:
Hello everyone!
I have been learning English for 2 years and a half and intend to take the IELTS test in a few months. I did two practice tests on the Internet earlier today and I wasn't very pleased with my results on both Listening and Reading sections. On the first one I got the scores as follow: Listening1 (39 out of 40 Although this is quite a high score I don't think that it shows my real skills as I had some lucky guesses) Reading1 (27 out of 40) Listening2 (32 out of 40) and Reading (26 out of 40) I haven't practiced my writing and speaking skills yet. Also, I am pretty slow at reading and when I try to work faster I even make more mistakes. How can I improve my score on both of these sections? Could you give me some tips or advice? Thanks.
Go through the link below and follow instructions ,you will get improvements
http://www.britishcouncil.org/brussels-exams-improve-your-ielts-score-dos-and-donts.htm