+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a visa office in Christchurch, New Zealand - anyone?

eadie_09

Jan 28, 2009
Hey everyone,

I'm a problem getting my english partner a working holiday visa for Canada. I'm Canadian and we met over a year and a half ago in Australia and are now travelling in New Zealand. We were hoping to apply for a holiday working visa from here and go straight to Canada. We've been informed that the laws changed a few weeks ago and he is able to apply for it from here but having trouble finding someone to apply from! Anyone know of where we can do to do it or online? It seems so hard to get a holiday working visa for Canada compared to Oz and NZ!
Thanks for any help you could offer!

weneedchanges

Aug 15, 2014
eadie_09 said:
Hey everyone,

I'm a problem getting my english partner a working holiday visa for Canada. I'm Canadian and we met over a year and a half ago in Australia and are now travelling in New Zealand. We were hoping to apply for a holiday working visa from here and go straight to Canada. We've been informed that the laws changed a few weeks ago and he is able to apply for it from here but having trouble finding someone to apply from! Anyone know of where we can do to do it or online? It seems so hard to get a holiday working visa for Canada compared to Oz and NZ!
Thanks for any help you could offer!