+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a speaking partner.

anne_rph

Sep 3, 2011
Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie here.. I just like to have a speaking partner in sykpe or yahoo in preparation for my IELTS exam on this coming Oct.

Thanks.

Just PM me if you feel interested.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anne_rph said:
Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie here.. I just like to have a speaking partner in sykpe or yahoo in preparation for my IELTS exam on this coming Oct.

Thanks.

I am interest to speaking English as I have exam next month but would you please tell me what level do you have in English? Secondly write back to me what is your native language?
Regards,
SAEID 2011-09-09

femsy

Jun 22, 2009
:-[ :-[ :-[
anne_rph said:
Hello everyone!

Thanks.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saeid2011 said:
I am interest to speaking English as I have exam next month but would you please tell me what level do you have in English? Secondly write back to me what is your native language?
Regards,
SAEID 2011-09-09
A copy of text has been sent to your box check it out

anne_rph

Sep 3, 2011
Saeid2011 said:
Regards,
SAEID 2011-09-09
Hello Saeid2011!

Thanks for your interest in speaking English..I think I can say that I am average in English..and my native language is Filipino. How about you?

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anne_rph said:
Hello Saeid2011!

Thanks for your interest in speaking English..I think I can say that I am average in English..and my native language is Filipino. How about you?
Thank you for your replied. Also I am in average level and my band score in speaking was 4.5 on 19 May 2011.my native language is Persian and I live in Iran.

anne_rph

Sep 3, 2011
hello saeid2011!

Nice to meet you.. It is my first time to take the IELTS exam on this coming Oct. and so I need to practice my speaking skills. When are you available to talk? just pm me your yahoo messenger..Thanks.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anne_rph said:
hello saeid2011!

Nice to meet you.. It is my first time to take the IELTS exam on this coming Oct. and so I need to practice my speaking skills. When are you available to talk? just pm me your yahoo messenger..Thanks.
Thank you for comment. Please check out your inbox now my Id in messenger is there

anne_rph

Sep 3, 2011
Saeid2011 said:
Thank you for comment. Please check out your inbox now my Id in messenger is there

Hello! I added you already in my yahoo messenger. Kindly accept my request. I am a female..pharmacist by profession. How about you? Please kindly indicate your available time and day to talk so I can arrange my schedule too. Thank you. :)

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anne_rph said:
Hello! I added you already in my yahoo messenger. Kindly accept my request. I am a female..pharmacist by profession. How about you? Please kindly indicate your available time and day to talk so I can arrange my schedule too. Thank you. :)
Nice to hearing from you. I am at work but tonight I will check your request and it replied as soon as. I think for speaking Sat is good, of course it depended our local time and work time. I am working as an Electrical Technician in Cement factory and fortunately I am studying in University in Electronic course.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hastiar.shexani said:
Me too, I have test in Oct.. if you Like I want to be partner with both of you..
email me, if you like hastiar.shexani @ gmail.com
Unfortunately we haven't any speaking even we decide to begin it because my home changed to another Address and I was busy but if you and my partner interested we can make a group for practicing in speaking skill. I would be ready on Friday to Sunday. What is your native language and where do you live?
Best regards,SAEID

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hastiar.shexani said:
I am from Iraq, Near to your Country ;)
I wil be ready
Hi my brother
That’s good pleasure for me and what is your NCC code as you want to begin immigration process?