+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a Room At Fanshawe College

domnicj

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Hi guys,

I want to know if anyone here know if there are any room close by to Fanshawe college for this SEpt 2012.

Any Kind of help would be of gr8 help.

THanks.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
Mortage looks cheaper then rent but please dont go for mortage in first 6 month of living in Ca.
Property price do not always appriciate in western country , plus if you want to sell your house after a year then you will loose some money on it .

First live 6 month on rent. Get job or business in your city then only think for mortage , also if you got 1 year of good credit history you will get better intrest rate in mortage then what if you taken mortage as new comer .

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
domnicj said:
Hi guys,

I want to know if anyone here know if there are any room close by to Fanshawe college for this SEpt 2012.

THanks.
If you're thinking of the main campus in London Ont, there should be plenty of places! I had the best luck with putting an ad on Kijiji London looking for a non-party home with other females. That way the landlord can contact you and you don't have to search the ads. A lot of landlords don't bother with posting an ad but they prefer to answer other people's ads. It's nice if you can get a room in a house where you don't have to worry about paying utilities or doing major cleaning while you're studying. Expect to pay between $400- 550 a month.. For example I know an older couple that will rent a room in their home and include dinner and a packed lunch for $550. Actually the're not too far from Fanshawe.

domnicj

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Thanks for the tip on posting a ad on kijiji.. will try doing that, and yes i would be at the main campus at London.
Thanks again.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
You're welcome. I found there's a really great community of international students in London. A lot of them were staying in one apartment block that was really vibrant and fun. I don't remember the name of that apartment block. But the international student community is great and they do a lot of social functions like pot lucks. I hope you will like it!

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
domnicj said:
nice, am sure will like it, pot luck with international cuisine... your still in London!!
Ha, not anymore! Enjoy it and bring a nice warm winter jacket.

RobbyK27

Aug 23, 2012
domnicj said:
Hi guys,

THanks.
ONE MONTH FREE* WITH SIGNING LEASE OF 1 YEAR!
Also the entire house can be rented out!!!

Near Adelaide St. in peaceful low traffic neighborhood area two story home with newly renovated floors throughout the entire house, also freshly painted walls, brand new washer and dryer and two full bathrooms. Plenty of parking space and internet is included in the price.

The house has 5 rooms for rent with prices ranging from $400-$500 per month depending on room size and all utilities included. **8 MONTH TO 1 YEAR LEASES AVAILABLE**

This house is also walking distance from shopping centers including 3 different grocery stores, fast-food restaurants, Goodlife Gym, beer store, and dry cleaners. It is also near major bus routes to Fanshawe College and University of Western Ontario.

Very friendly landlords and easy to contact. Any questions, general inquires, or to book a showing, please reply by e-mail or call me, Robert @ rkifarkis@hotmail.com

shomameera

Aug 31, 2012
Land plus anything permanently fixed to it, including buildings, sheds and other items attached to the structure. Although, media often refers to the "real estate market" from the perspective of residential living, real estate can be grouped into three broad categories based on its use: residential, commercial and industrial :)