+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a PG or Indian sharing accomodation around toronto 10 miles

orgheart

Apr 17, 2012
I am planning to move to Toronto around 1st week of October. I am looking for a PG accomodation with an Indian family. I won't mind helping with the cooking activities. Or would prefer sharing with Indian professionals who is matured and fairly clean with reduced spice smell and who can provide some personal space. I am in my 30s and working as a manager in a consulting firm. I have lived in many countries and can very well mingle with both Indians and foreigners equally. Since I like the Indian food so much, I really would love to share an accomodation with indians. Please PM me if you are interested. I will have to see the place / people in person before making a final decision.

pompi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
orgheart said:
I am planning to move to Toronto around 1st week of October. I am looking for a PG accomodation with an Indian family. I won't mind helping with the cooking activities. Or would prefer sharing with Indian professionals who is matured and fairly clean with reduced spice smell and who can provide some personal space. I am in my 30s and working as a manager in a consulting firm. I have lived in many countries and can very well mingle with both Indians and foreigners equally. Since I like the Indian food so much, I really would love to share an accomodation with indians. Please PM me if you are interested. I will have to see the place / people in person before making a final decision.
I have a room available if you like in Mississauga. Thx

Reactions: Karthik77

MJ009

Sep 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicaation
Med's Request
12- Nov- 2014
Med's Done....
14-Nov-2014, Also paid upfront RPRF on 14-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
22-Dec-2014
hi ,

Go To Kijiji.ca and there you will find lot of option for accomodation.

Thanks.

"Hit like if this information helps"

yousaf885

Aug 18, 2013
Hi guys. pafcanada @ gmail.com is not working.
If some one can share additional details, as I am also interested to land in Toronto in Oct 2015.

nchavda

Sep 16, 2015
Hi All,

I am From Ahmedabad and I am coming to torontto for one month from 21th Oct to 21 Nov 2015 with one kid and my husband. I m looking for one room .. we stay for one month only. we are Gujarati pure vegetarian family.

email id:-nayana.chavda@gmail.com

Please respond as soon as possible.

Rupali08

Feb 29, 2016
Hi. I am looking for a rented room/apartment near Centennial college from May 2016 in Toronto, Canada. I am preferably looking for Indian sharing accommodation. Thanks!!

Reactions: Varsha Suri

manav31094

Sep 2, 2017
Hello I got admission in Seneca college York campus . I an Indian student and pure vegetarian . I am coming to Canada during Christmas . I am searching for an accommodation near my college . If there a place available then please let me know