+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOOKING FOR A NOC B PROFILE JOB IN SUPPLY CHAIN

Aug 16, 2021
Hi my name is mohammad owais and i am looking for a noc b profile job in supply chain
I have applied to a lot of jobs on indeed and jobs but had no luck
I would be really greatful if anyone could help me in getting a job

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
There are no jobs on this forum. Without work authorization you will not get any offers. Focus on immigration if you want to move to Canada.

Aug 16, 2021
There are no jobs on this forum. Without work authorization you will not get any offers. Focus on immigration if you want to move to Canada.
hi i am already in canada and i have just completed my studies in canada and i am looking for a job in supply chain

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
There are no jobs on the. You need to apply and move to where the work is. Join a professional association if there is one and network. You may need to find a job that is not in supply chain.

Aug 16, 2021
I have been constantly trying to apply a much jobs as possible on linkedin and indeed
But i am not getting any success
I tried to also change my resume but no luck
I am not really sure and really worried of how will i get a job
I tried very hard to a lot of things

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have been constantly trying to apply a much jobs as possible on linkedin and indeed
But i am not getting any success
I tried to also change my resume but no luck
I am not really sure and really worried of how will i get a job
I tried very hard to a lot of things
Are there many jobs in supply chain management? Assume you meet the qualifications for posted jobs? Have you looked at remote locations? You may be competing against those with Canadian work experience and contacts. Will you need to consider a job that is not in supply chain management.

Aug 16, 2021
I would really appreciate if u could recommend some way or something to get a Noc b job
So that i can start my pr process
I tried networking on facebook,instagram,and linkedin
I would greatly appreciate your help