+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a Finance Job

nirengogri

May 23, 2016
I have a PR card and im migrating to Canada on 01 June 2017. I have 16years of experience in Finance. Can somebody help me with a suitable job.

imohamed

Jun 6, 2017
I have a PR card and im migrating to Canada on 01 June 2017. I have 16years of experience in Finance. Can somebody help me with a suitable job.
If you still need help, please feel free to email me! I am currently putting together a free workshop aimed to teach newcomers all the skills needed to land a job in Canada. Here is my email: imohamed@skillsforchange.org

I hope to help!

Aug 18, 2017
Toronto
Hello!

If you speak French, we at ACCES Employment are hosting a Speed Mentoring en Français networking event next Wednesday in Mississauga, where job seekers have the opportunity to meet with professionals in sectors including finance. Please contact me if you are interested.

If you do not speak French, I invite you to: check the numerous services and programs offered by ACCES Employment at http://accesemployment.ca/.

Best of luck,

Noelle

Reactions: Tonex_E