+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Long journey coming to an End :)

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have the best title ever i read in this forum:)

good luck mr canadian 8)

tst

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
jshahid said:
It's been a Long journey. Applied for my citizenship back in April 2011. Got invited to write an exam on May 2012, but get the letter 2 days after the exam date. Finally wrote my exam yesterday and got the result right away and I PASSED. The ceremony date is tomorrow.

Important things to notice:

1. Make sure you track your application online for status update. Call CIC every other month just to see if everything is ok with your application.
2. Make sure you READ THE BOOK, a lot of people just did the practice exams online and they had little hard time getting all the questions.
3. After reading the book, do as alot of practice exams online.

Test date:

The exam was scheduled for 2:00 pm. I arrived there at 1:15pm thinking they paperwork might start early. No one was there, the official came there at 2pm and they started to collect the invitation letter. Then they called us one by one. Ask for

1. Original passport AND copy of each passport.
2. PR card
3. Confirmation of Permanent Residence
4. 2 pieces of ID

They went over our travel history and work history, and then told me to wait. Once every one was done with the verification, they handed over the exam. 20 questions, 30 min have to get 15 right to pass. I finished my exam in 7 min. They told us to wait outside once we finish our exam for the result. I got 18 right. They handed me the letter of invitation to take the oath.

Will be taking my oath tomorrow, it was a long journey but all worth it at the end. Good luck to all who have is still waiting
Congratulations...
I have one question, you said they went over travel & work history, so what kind of conversation about work history ?
Is it part of interview or they want some proof of work history ?

Thanks a lot.