+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London VO...when to send these docs?

stan25

Nov 23, 2010
Dear members,

Thanks for your last response, please I need your help on the following;

When do we submit these to the London VO, I am definitely not clear on when we should submit;

1. Personal Worth Statement

2. Immigrant Summary Form

3. Supplementary Information Form
(different from Supplementary Information, Your travels), because I know we need to submit Supplementary Information, Your Travels to the VO, in my first submission). But I am at a loss as to when to submit the other 3 documents I mentioned above.

I will appreciate your response as soon as possible. Thanks.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
after receiving your first aor you need to submit updated photocopies of forms you submitted to cio.

this is london visa office specific instructions on submitting forms

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

regarding your above question

you also need to submit

1) personal worth or bank statement

2) immigrant summary form ( i don't know what form is that. I don't see any such form in FSW package.) i think you are confusing this form with IMM 0008.

3) supplementaary information form. ???? don't know what form you talking about. there is only a form to submit called IMM 5562 (supplementary information your travels)

important. yar app apna sawal urdu / hindi main likh dain. yahan say app ka sawal samjh nahin aata .

thanks

anwar77m

Oct 8, 2009
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010 2nd AOR : 23-03-2010
IELTS Request
done befor
File Transfer...
04-02-2010 In process on :24 -08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
27-09-2010 Medical sent : 30-09-2010 RPRF Sent : 18-11-2010
Interview........
waived ??
Passport Req..
11-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011 :D
LANDED..........
13-06-2011 Calgary
stan25 said:
Dear members,

When do we submit these to the London VO, I am definitely not clear on when we should submit;

(different from Supplementary Information, Your travels), because I know we need to submit Supplementary Information, Your Travels to the VO, in my first submission). But I am at a loss as to when to submit the other 3 documents I mentioned above.

hi stan25

I tried to send you a personal message but your in box is full

so

i sent all document mention in the checklist to London V.O after i revived 1st AOR
Bank statement also sent with the full document 1st time

Supplementary Information Form was not required when i sent my full doc. in march 2010

but i see it in the new Gide ( E37023)

what do you mean by Immigrant Summary Form ??

so

if you are applied before 26 - 6 - 2010 , you should send all document mention in the Gide ( E37023)

if there is any additional documents need by V.O , they will ask for it later on with medical request

good luck

stan25

Nov 23, 2010
Hi Members,

Thanks for your responses and contributions to my last question. Actually, the information about Personal Net Worth Statement, Immigrant Summary and Supplementary information can be found at the VO website for London. I actually downloaded the forms sometimes ago but could not find the link again and got it mixed up with some of the initial documents to be submitted to the VO. But what I have found out is that these information may be required at a later stage, and should be provided when requested. and not at the point when you first submit your forms and documents to the VO in London. This information can be found under canadainternational but I tried to post the complete link but this software keeps saying that am not allowed to post links. Thanks.

S

shibuya

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/forms_skilled-formulaires_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stan25 said:
Dear members,

If you read the link shibuya pasted (twice) I think carefully,
The following additional documents may be required at a later stage. Please only provide these documents if they have been requested.

Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information | PDF * (48 KB)
Personal Net Worth Statement | PDF * (42 KB)

It states that the documents may be required @ a later stage and should be provided only if they have been requested i.e If they request them then download them, fill them up and send it to them.

Hope this helps.

BobbyB

S

shibuya

If anyone sends these forms without being requested i.e the immigrant and supplementary forms then they are risking their own selves since they will be subjected to a stringent security check. Everyone at London CHC do not get the requests for these forms.

stan25

Nov 23, 2010
Hi all,

I think it is a good thing this thread came up, b/c a couple of people would have gone ahead to send these documents.This thread is not intended to confuse anyone but rather to give clarity and guidance.

I believe no one on this thread has mentioned that the docs should be sent. And like I highlighted in my previous posting; these docs should only be sent when requested for by the VO. If it is not requested then don't send it. Also, it will be and misleading to deny the existence of these forms under the VO skilled worker website. I believe anyone reading this thread now has a full understanding of what to do regarding these forms.

Once again, dont send the forms except you were specifically asked to do so!

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
stan25 said:
Hi all,

I think it is a good thing this thread came up, b/c a couple of people would have gone ahead to send these documents.This thread is not intended to confuse anyone but rather to give clarity and guidance.

I believe no one on this thread has mentioned that the docs should be sent. And like I highlighted in my previous posting; these docs should only be sent when requested for by the VO. If it is not requested then don't send it. Also, it will be and misleading to deny the existence of these forms under the VO skilled worker website. I believe anyone reading this thread now has a full understanding of what to do regarding these forms.

Once again, dont send the forms except you were specifically asked to do so!
hi stan!

yes its a good thread so we know in advance that we may be asked to submit these documents

thanks

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear friends,

last night i received request to submit "Supplementary Information Form (different from Supplementary Information, Your travels),"
any insights, is it a +ve sign, since im 2007 london applicant

thx