staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
what the hell they are doing in between??? :'(
ohhh dear ap ko nahi kaha main to khalid ko kh raha hoon, us nay jahan email karni hai main us visa officer ka kah raha hoon.

Ap to jab marzi email karo. :)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Ali,
How do you know that Visa Officer is off till 18th - do you have direct contact with him? as I sent querry via CIC web and was replied to private email ID ..

In the first week of june 2012 i have sent an email and she reply me that i will absent till 18th June 2012. After this i will inform you for your current status.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
ohhh dear ap ko nahi kaha main to khalid ko kh raha hoon, us nay jahan email karni hai main us visa officer ka kah raha hoon.

Ap to jab marzi email karo. :)
Ali
I believe, we both and Khalidh and Canada1234 being handled by JMR- Please correct me ?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:

In the first week of june 2012 i have sent an email and she reply me that i will absent till 18th June 2012. After this i will inform you for your current status.
For any issues relating to Medicals, if VO has any query - do they send query or any additional paper by email or by ordinary post, as am told that Medicals have been reviewed but dont know if they got any query ready for my plate?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
For any issues relating to Medicals, if VO has any query - do they send query or any additional paper by email or by ordinary post, as am told that Medicals have been reviewed but dont know if they got any query ready for my plate?
If any issue regarding medicals, they can send additional test request by email OR by post. Both can happen.

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
staralihaider said:
If any issue regarding medicals, they can send additional test request by email OR by post. Both can happen.
ali hw did you sent mail directly to your visa officer? may i know his email add?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Within how much time since medicals submission,such requests may recieve and after that we feel safe from this side? is that 1 month , 2 month or three month ? as text rcvd by JMR also states that the medicals rcvd are valid until May 2013?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mech said:
ali hw did you sent mail directly to your visa officer? may i know his email add?
send query from CIC web and you will get reply within 28 working days (most probably -within 3 weeks on avg) from an email that you may use for future correspondance, but the best and quick way of communication I have discovered todate is using CIC web based query page - try. I am also sure that Visa Officer doesnt share his official or private email id except the one you will be replied from. hope it clears

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mech said:
Ohh dear sorry for this .I cant give you her email address. This is her privacy.

First i send enquiry through web and got reply from Visa officer email address, after this i asked her that can i communicate with you on this your email address, she said yes no problem you can.

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
staralihaider said:
Ohh dear sorry for this .I cant give you her email address. This is her privacy.
is it something like her 3digitsname@ international.gc.ca

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Yaar,
3 PCC's need to be verified including PK. Just checked and didnt find the line you mentioned. When does normally this line appear?
The line normally appears when the VO fully satisfied that medical is OK and also the clearance of security check. After few days of this you receive PPR-1.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Yes he is, I dont think she/he will be giving u the direct contact details as later on you may call him/her for dinner or a cup of tea, or if she is beautiful and you invite her for a date ;D
:)

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
No.

It looks like:

Name @ international.gc.ca
@starali
Have you contacted VO and inquired about your PPR-1.