+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

raheel_ch

Sep 19, 2010
I have a small query plz..

I applied to CIC in Canada on the 10th of March and i got the first AOR on the 29th of April.

Then i send my documents on the 06th of August 2010 to London visa office and i received the 2nd AOR on the 07th of September.

On the 09th of September when i checked my e-cas it was saying ' in process ' and when i click on this it says the following :

'We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We transferred your application to the London England office on May 5, 2010. The London England office may contact you.'

Could anybody please help me in interpreting this and what they mean by a decision has been made on ur application and the office will contact you concerning this decision.While on the main e-cas it shows ' in process '
Thanks

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think the May`s information is probably a wrong data entry from them since u did nt send anything in May... first 2 lines are whats ur exact eCAS status... no need to worry.. eCAS status is not exact reflection of your app anyway... entries can get late sometimes...

raheel_ch said:

I applied to CIC in Canada on the 10th of March and i got the first AOR on the 29th of April.

Then i send my documents on the 06th of August 2010 to London visa office and i received the 2nd AOR on the 07th of September.

On the 09th of September when i checked my e-cas it was saying ' in process ' and when i click on this it says the following :

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We transferred your application to the London England office on May 5, 2010. The London England office may contact you.'

Could anybody please help me in interpreting this and what they mean by a decision has been made on ur application and the office will contact you concerning this decision.While on the main e-cas it shows ' in process '
Thanks

raheel_ch

Sep 19, 2010
Thanks for your reply ..

But what they mean by a decision has been made thing ?

and why the e-cas is so quick i mean it just showed me in process ? i think it never showed received by VO ...

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I think it's rejection...but u must wait the letter from the officer...hope that it's a mistake.....

I have a question here::

is the rejection comes after the 2nd AOR directly???? or it comes after a long time if they discover that the applicant is not eligible????

thx

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi raheel_ch
let us pray tht its a system error. coz as per wht u have wrote here the decision was made in 2days from the documents receiving date. are u sure they gave u 120 days time to send the full documents?? if yes then u have send ur documents b4 120 days.its perfect :D
wait my frnd till u hear from CHC. usually it take 5-7 months to receive either request for addt. documents or medicals from CHC london.

in normal case if u see dicision made b4 u get medicals in ecase its not good ... but lets us hope the best buddy. its sure a system error.

Good luck always and God bless my frnd :D

raheel_ch said:
Thanks

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agreed with bijupv except the eCAS status shows Visa office eligibility review complete incase its a rejection... In Process is a postive sign by all means.. it means you have sent complete application + you meet the points criteria as well.

but the best thing would be to wait out for more from them since the 5th May entry in your eCAS does nt make any sense...

raheel_ch

Sep 19, 2010
Dear bijupv 007 ..

Thanks for replying ..
But the think that is quite confusing for me is that the e-cas is showing 'in process' its not showing 'decision made'..

Its just when i click on the in process tab it shows these lines ..

are these lines different from others if they check the e-cas ??

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
raheel_ch said:
Dear bijupv 007 ..
Thanks for replying ..
But the think that is quite confusing for me is that the e-cas is showing 'in process' its not showing 'decision made'..
hi raheel
thats :D the normal way. nothing to worry my dear.....

S

shibuya

As far as London Visa office is concerned

1. Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete = REJECTION.

2. In Process but Decision made before getting Medical Request = REJECTION.

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Hi raheel_ch,

You can order your CAIPS file to clear your doubts.BTW do you have any concern regarding your documents. Do you think you missed any thing ?

Because ef everything is in order , it is unlikely that VO will made a refusal decision in such short period.

Lets hope for the best

Moataz

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
raheel_ch said:
Dear bijupv 007 ..

Thanks for replying ..

Apparently and in my view, it seems technical error
Gud luk

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raheel_ch said:

Thanks
strangeeeeeee

shahram437

Oct 21, 2010
raheel_ch said:

Thanks
Hi
What happen for you? no comment? can you tell me about your ECAS before change to In Process?
can you tell me had you ever rejection on sydney(CIO) stage?
Usually decision made is impact of CIO stage and it is really strange reviwing your documents after only two days youe sent date.
Did you get your AOR2?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raheel_ch said:

Thanks
from which country you have applied??