+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

engrsammy

Aug 5, 2017
I got additional documents from cic to submit schedule A form on 18th of May, 2018. I also got invitation to pre arrival service on 19th of May 2018.
Pls how do i go about the schedule A form ND how long more will I have to wait to get my PPR?

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
I got additional documents from cic to submit schedule A form on 18th of May, 2018. I also got invitation to pre arrival service on 19th of May 2018.
Pls how do i go about the schedule A form ND how long more will I have to wait to get my PPR?
Probably they will start security checks based on this request
They requested it from me last Jan and till now no updated just working on background checks

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hey guys, I have been reading on this forum for quiet a while now and I decided to sign up as there is so much information and help here.

I am from PAKISTAN and I submitted my application PAPER BASED for PR thru SPOUSAL SPONSOR

Application was received at the Mississauga Office on 18th January 2018.
They Sent me a Correspondence on 20th MARCH 2018 which was AOR
Sent me a Correspondence for medical on 29th MARCH 2018

Got my medical done on 5th APRIL 2018
They recieved my Medical on 12th APRIL 2018

and then my date of processing changed and it said "We started processing your application on April 12, 2018"
Received a letter on 10th APRIL 2018 saying my file has been transferred to LONDON VISA OFFICE for further processing.

and it still says in process to date and nothing has changed since.

on the website it says for PR, after the medical, if we do not need anything else from you, we will tell you within 3 months what to do next.

It's been about 1.5 months now...

Have my fingers crossed and praying it happens soon.

Any heads up from anyone with similar timeline?

Kyle_Steve

Star Member
May 7, 2016
N
Dear Thanks for your reply, could you please further explain that loading your documents in GCKey account is enough or we need more to send them to their email address too. if we need what is the email address where we need to send our documents? please confirm.
No need to courier them, uploading is sufficient. What more you can do, email LVO to confirm if they have received desired documents, they will reply you for this, at least.

Kyle_Steve

Star Member
May 7, 2016
Hey guys, I have been reading on this forum for quiet a while now and I decided to sign up as there is so much information and help here.

I am from PAKISTAN and I submitted my application PAPER BASED for PR thru SPOUSAL SPONSOR

Application was received at the Mississauga Office on 18th January 2018.
They Sent me a Correspondence on 20th MARCH 2018 which was AOR
Sent me a Correspondence for medical on 29th MARCH 2018

Got my medical done on 5th APRIL 2018
They recieved my Medical on 12th APRIL 2018

and then my date of processing changed and it said "We started processing your application on April 12, 2018"
Received a letter on 10th APRIL 2018 saying my file has been transferred to LONDON VISA OFFICE for further processing.

and it still says in process to date and nothing has changed since.

on the website it says for PR, after the medical, if we do not need anything else from you, we will tell you within 3 months what to do next.

It's been about 1.5 months now...

Have my fingers crossed and praying it happens soon.

Any heads up from anyone with similar timeline?
Don't worry, in London Visa Office they don't have time watch and clocks, time stops there especially for applicants from Pakistan, so have patience and wait now.

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
Hello, anyone here received updates from LVO recently?

dthap

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
guys here is my timelines

CIC received doc: 13 Dec 2017
Visa office: London
AOR : 5 Feb 2018
ADR : 6 Feb 2018
MR : waiting

any idea how much waiting time for my medical request?
What documents were you asked for mate?