N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Dear Senior Applicant

Have you idea about after UCI number how much time spent for issue medical issue London visa office ?

enlighten us on above issue .

shazfa

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Doc's Request.
10-01-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
11-03-2017
Passport Req..
03-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
Any Update from London Visa Office applicants

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
shazfa said:
Any Update from London Visa Office applicants
Yes you don't know that there is an update.

"At the moment there is no update in case of your application. We shall contact you in due course of time".

This is the update that "There is no update"

rq1987

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
02-10-2015
shariq123 said:
No it's not because the passport is expiring but because the pages are almost finished. Actually my spouse only had a couple of pages left in her passport and we utilized that for Canadian PR visa stamp. But the thing is my landing date is 15th May 2017 while my spouse has a baby delivery date on 30th June 2017. We wanted to get the baby delivered in our home country. So I emailed my London Visa Office and they were kind enough to extend my landing date. They basically said that if you are planning to have your baby delivered in your home country, then we should just inform them before 15th May 2017 so that they can cancel our current visas/COPRs and once baby is born ,they will request additional documents (like medicals, bank statements, passport of child etc) and if everything is in order, then will issue all 3 of us new visa/COPRs.

The only issue is that my spouse's passport does not have pages left to have another visa sticker stamped, so I was thinking of getting her passport renewed. The passport still has two-three blank pages remaining but they are not side-by-side. I'm assuming for visa, you require two blank pages side-by-side. I might be wrong on this though.
Why would you want the baby delivered in home country? Do you really want to spend another 3-4 months going through the process? This is on top of the time you will spend gathering all the documentation. Have the baby delivered in Canada so that the child is born a citizen. You can save so much hassle by doing this.

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
I have just received LOA i.e. on 14-Feb-2017. I have two questions as below:

1. The NOC I selected closed to my occupation in my MPNP Application is 2173 (i.e. Software Designer). But, in LOA it is mentioned as 2172 (i.e. Database Analysts and Data Administrators). Despite both these NOC are different, which occupation should I mention while filling Generic Application Form [IMM 0008]?

2. My wife is 2 months pregnant. Where and How should I inform about it?

Diaa ABDULLAT

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Hi my application handle also by ELk I passed the medical before 2 weeks and BG inprogross since 3 weeks kindly advise when I can expect the passports request
Diaa

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys any update in LVO recently?

I am awaiting RPRF request. Recently found out that on 20 feb my file transfer to LVO.

aamirkwe

Aug 8, 2016
Seniors Please advise need help urgently

CIC has issued us medical on 1st jan 2016 but due to my wife pregnancy we were ask to hold the medical and go for medical with entire family once the baby is born by cic as my wife was the main applicant . We have informed cic about the birth of new baby in aug 2016 and cic has ask us to provide passport and other relevant document to them which we did in sep 2016 .Since then there was no reply from cic even we have sent them numerous correspondence to send us medical I have order GCM notes and found out that medical was been sent in oct 2016 for new born baby but it was never received to us now the icas aslo show status decision made from in process .Please advise what to do we are really worried by this entire situation

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
aamirkwe said:
Seniors Please advise need help urgently

CIC has issued us medical on 1st jan 2016 but due to my wife pregnancy we were ask to hold the medical and go for medical with entire family once the baby is born by cic as my wife was the main applicant . We have informed cic about the birth of new baby in aug 2016 and cic has ask us to provide passport and other relevant document to them which we did in sep 2016 .Since then there was no reply from cic even we have sent them numerous correspondence to send us medical I have order GCM notes and found out that medical was been sent in oct 2016 for new born baby but it was never received to us now the icas aslo show status decision made from in process .Please advise what to do we are really worried by this entire situation
I am sure if they had a problem with your medicals they would have said so. And in line with the procedural fairness requirements, they would have given you an opportunity to respond.

Did the Panel Physician raise any issues? If he/she did not and the medical status is the GCMS notes is passed/granted then you should receive your ppr soon.

Don't fret!

My 1 cent.

Russ.

aamirkwe

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks for the reply but we have not received medical for new born baby by cic on email (but in gcm notes it indicate that the medical of new born was sent by cic in oct 2016 but have never received .We have check junk emails also on daily basis ) we have not gone for medical as per instruction from cic in jan 2016 as they want us to do medical for entire family to gather once the new child is born

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
aamirkwe said:
Thanks for the reply but we have not received medical for new born baby by cic on email (but in gcm notes it indicate that the medical of new born was sent by cic in oct 2016 but have never received .We have check junk emails also on daily basis ) we have not gone for medical as per instruction from cic in jan 2016 as they want us to do medical for entire family to gather once the new child is born
I see.

Their assumption might be that you guys refused to do the medicals. That said, they still should have sent you a procedural fairness letter given you a timeframe within which to complete the medicals. Again, maybe they sent it but you guyz never received it. It is very possible. It is equally possible that it was never sent.

I suggest that you send them a CSE as soon as possible. Tell them you ordered your GCMS notes and the notes say that the child's med request was sent. And that you are writing to bring that anomaly to their attention because you never received any such request. That you will avail yourself for the meds ASAP.

Then send them a copy of the confirmation (as an attachment) via another CSE after you complete the meds. In fact, you can courier also them a hard copy as well.
It's all about evidence.

All the best.

Russ

aamirkwe

Aug 8, 2016
Yes because they are not replying to our emails since October so I have this time courier them the whole bunch of emails via dhl which includes the reminder of all emails which we have sent to them since inception and email under which we were asking them to provide medical for new baby (4 reminders has been sent since oct 2016 but no reply ) and parcel also includes gcms notes reference through which we only figure it out that they had sent us medical which we have never received .

Now my question is that will they consider this as error on their part and sent us the medical for all family member or will they turn down our application
Please note all landing fees are already been paid to them for all family member and according to them only thing which was left was our medical but since we have not gone through the medical they have turn down our application .We have not received any fairness letter or refusal letter from them yet

Thanking you in advance

brokenarrow

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
11-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
Dear All,
i did my medical in May 2016 and till today did not hear anything from LVO, My GCMS notes shows that i passed eligibility, criminality and Medical while security is omitted with 15.1 and 19.1 on the pages, also the due date was 17 Oct 2016.
any comments please.

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
aamirkwe said:
Yes because they are not replying to our emails since October so I have this time courier them the whole bunch of emails via dhl which includes the reminder of all emails which we have sent to them since inception and email under which we were asking them to provide medical for new baby (4 reminders has been sent since oct 2016 but no reply ) and parcel also includes gcms notes reference through which we only figure it out that they had sent us medical which we have never received .

Now my question is that will they consider this as error on their part and sent us the medical for all family member or will they turn down our application
Please note all landing fees are already been paid to them for all family member and according to them only thing which was left was our medical but since we have not gone through the medical they have turn down our application .We have not received any fairness letter or refusal letter from them yet

Thanking you in advance
Have your meds expired?

If they have, then please go ahead and do the upfront meds and send them the confirmation docs.

Because of Express Entry, they have become accustomed to the upfront meds. When you do the meds and sent the confirmation, they will receive same and continue with the process. The most important thing here is for u guys to go through the meds. It is a good time to do it now since you have not yet received a refusal or fairness letter from them. Don't wait until u receive any such communication from them.

Be proactive!

Russ