Med's Done....
11-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
I am QSW applicant, and yes all these are passed.

imranchandio said:
what is ur category ?? have u passed Eligibility , criminality and Medical ???

shazfa

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Doc's Request.
10-01-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
11-03-2017
Passport Req..
03-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
tahirmrao said:
Dear All

Really happy to let you know that I have received MR yesterday. My timeline is as under:

Application date: Sep'14
PER date: Jan'15
Employment verification: Sep'16
MR date: Jan'16
Program Assistant: DRD

No additional documents request except for new photo requirement in Mar '15. I also added new born in application in Mar '16.

I also wish best of luck to all those applicants who are still waiting for MR or PPR.

Regards

Dear Tahir,

Congratz on your MR. I am also on the same boat with progam assistant DRD. I submitted my new born docs in November 2016 but uptill now not recieved any email of MR. They just asked to submit RPRF fees but no MR instructions. Could you please advise exactly when did you sent the new born documents and when did they confirm adding your new born to your file ?

Thanks in advance.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
shazfa said:
Dear Tahir,

Congratz on your MR. I am also on the same boat with progam assistant DRD. I submitted my new born docs in November 2016 but uptill now not recieved any email of MR. They just asked to submit RPRF fees but no MR instructions. Could you please advise exactly when did you sent the new born documents and when did they confirm adding your new born to your file ?

Thanks in advance.
Don't raise a 3rd CSE before a month. It's not healthy

Till you wait for a month, pls order GCMS Notes. You will receive your GCMS Notes in a month and that will tell you in detail what happened to your docs and the fees you paid for your baby.

Feel free to pm me

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
imranchandio said:
my application status is also put away!!!
I am also client of elk I passed medical on 15 October still no ppr also paid rprfe fees on 21 September bio pages height eye information sent but don't know what r doing lvo any suggestions appreciated

brokenarrow

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
11-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
Dear All,
any suggestions, i did not pass the processing time yet, but my medical will expire soon, as per the trend for QSW i should've got the PPR now.
shall i order the GCMS notes again or shall i wait for LVO email?
i linked my application online but its different compared to the GCMS notes, online only medical passed, while for eligibility and background check is in progress. in the notes Criminality, medical and eligibility passed, security is omitted and i have s.19(1) s.15(1) on the page.
Please suggest what can be done in this situation.

thanks,
brokenarrow said:
I am QSW applicant, and yes all these are passed.

brokenarrow

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
11-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
Dear All,
any suggestions please.

brokenarrow said:
Dear All,
any suggestions, i did not pass the processing time yet, but my medical will expire soon, as per the trend for QSW i should've got the PPR now.
shall i order the GCMS notes again or shall i wait for LVO email?
i linked my application online but its different compared to the GCMS notes, online only medical passed, while for eligibility and background check is in progress. in the notes Criminality, medical and eligibility passed, security is omitted and i have s.19(1) s.15(1) on the page.
Please suggest what can be done in this situation.

thanks,

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
I really hope for folks to reply. GCMS notes for parents application with London visa office shows screening notes and updates by "SB03133". Does anyone know if this is the officer assistant or any info on it. I am trying to figure out if visa officer has looked at our file or not.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
tahirmrao said:
Dear All

Really happy to let you know that I have received MR yesterday. My timeline is as under:

Application date: Sep'14
PER date: Jan'15
Employment verification: Sep'16
MR date: Jan'16
Program Assistant: DRD
How did you figure out who was your program assistant. GCMS notes I've requested show someone by ID "SB03133" who is putting in screening notes etc. Do you know who would that be?

shazfa

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Doc's Request.
10-01-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
11-03-2017
Passport Req..
03-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
Ibaadat said:
How did you figure out who was your program assistant. GCMS notes I've requested show someone by ID "SB03133" who is putting in screening notes etc. Do you know who would that be?
Program assistant names are usually written underneath the replies from the visa office. If you have recieved any reply in the past, check the last initials written below the message.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Ibaadat said:
Yes GCMS do includes Program Assistant IDS plus Visa Officers IDS in notes section as when Visa Officer communicate to Program Assistant it is written in notes section in GCMS Notes. Hopefully when you will receive PPR and order GCMS Notes then you will see wonderful comments like Good Candiate/Good Profile/Potential Candidates proceed with PPR to Candidate etc

Plus when you get the reply of CSE it does contain Program Assistant ID and then you can relate it your GCMS Notes and see if it matches.

tahirmrao

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - DRD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-01-2015 PER
Med's Request
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
07-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2017
Ibaadat said:
Mentioned in CSE responses...

eleganceheart

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25th August 2014
Doc's Request.
April 30 2015
AOR Received.
PER:12th December 2014
IELTS Request
ALREADY SENT
File Transfer...
December 12 2014
Med's Request
26th April 2016
Med's Done....
5th june 2016,11 june 2016 medical results have been received
Interview........
26th January 2015
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 15th of june 2016 passport request :16 th june 2016 Decision made on 20 june 2016.Passport submission on:19th june 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16TH JUNE 2016 PASSPORT SENT:19TH JUNE 2016,RECEIVED DATE:28TH JUNE 2016
LANDED..........
26th August 2016
Hi guys after a long time. Hope everybody is doing well. I started my PR journey on 25th of august 2014 and my visa was issued on 16th of June 2016 and recently in Toronto since 5 months. My Journey was nearly 2 years with many ups and down and I also attended my personal interview in London, which was one hour long. You can check my timeline as well on the side.

Before interview, they ask me for my pay slips, bank statement proving salary, probation letter, appointment letter, contract letter and so on. They asked me my bank statements 3 times. I provided them as much as I can.

Interview doesn’t mean rejection. Actually it’s a chance to justify yourself just be confident and apologize if you have done anything wrong. They are there to give us visa.

I know waiting is very painful but don’t loose hope. Lets hope for positive. I will be happy to help you if you need any information .I will try to give you as much information as I can.

Jan 21, 2017
Dear CanadaVisa Members,

Hope all is fine with you.

I have an important question. My spouse and I applied via FSW2014 and our case is assigned to a super lazy officer. My spouse is the main applicant and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY POINTS BECAUSE OF MY EMPLOYMENT.

Our eligibility and medical were passed in early 2015. Unfortunately they forgot to send my file (not my spouse) for background check after eligibility and medical checks. Instead they sent it 9 months later after I contacted them. I found out about this in my GCMS. It was a mistake/misunderstanding about my file. My security check also passed 5 or 6 months ago. Our visa office average processing time was about 10 months and we have been kept waiting for about 30 months for no reasons. All of our friends got their visas in about 10 months or less from the same visa office.

All this time, I was self employed in a low level NOC (in my country) because I thought I was moving to Canada. Instead of committing myself in a related/better NOC (in my country), I chose a light work so I had plenty of time self-studying to build a background for a future career in a much better NOC in Canada (for the furture). I once again want to reiterate that I thought about 10 months of waiting time and did not even think we could be kept waiting for 30 months.

Now the problems arise because I am getting multiples of very nice job offers since last year and the only reason I didn't accept them is that I thought I had to inform the visa office and that pretty much scared me. Because I do not want to increase the processing time of our application. I am a little worried that they might reset the background checks because of my possible employment change.

I really need some certificates that requires some backgrounds in the related fields. My potential employers are also willing to give me more job experience testimony if I join them. This is something that I really cannot miss. But at the same time I am reluctant to endanger our application in a way that can cause more delays. It is a really bad dilemma.

I would be thankful if you could tell me if it is fine that I do not mention this potential change in application to them. I am still not sure if it is mandatory to report this or not. I again reiterate that I am not the main applicant and I have not received any points because of my degree or experience.

Thank you in advance

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
need_an_answer said:
Dear CanadaVisa Members,

Hope all is fine with you.

I have an important question. My spouse and I applied via FSW2014 and our case is assigned to a super lazy officer. My spouse is the main applicant and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY POINTS BECAUSE OF MY EMPLOYMENT.

Our eligibility and medical were passed in early 2015. Unfortunately they forgot to send my file (not my spouse) for background check after eligibility and medical checks. Instead they sent it 9 months later after I contacted them. I found out about this in my GCMS. It was a mistake/misunderstanding about my file. My security check also passed 5 or 6 months ago. Our visa office average processing time was about 10 months and we have been kept waiting for about 30 months for no reasons. All of our friends got their visas in about 10 months or less from the same visa office.

All this time, I was self employed in a low level NOC (in my country) because I thought I was moving to Canada. Instead of committing myself in a related/better NOC (in my country), I chose a light work so I had plenty of time self-studying to build a background for a future career in a much better NOC in Canada (for the furture). I once again want to reiterate that I thought about 10 months of waiting time and did not even think we could be kept waiting for 30 months.

Now the problems arise because I am getting multiples of very nice job offers since last year and the only reason I didn't accept them is that I thought I had to inform the visa office and that pretty much scared me. Because I do not want to increase the processing time of our application. I am a little worried that they might reset the background checks because of my possible employment change.

I really need some certificates that requires some backgrounds in the related fields. My potential employers are also willing to give me more job experience testimony if I join them. This is something that I really cannot miss. But at the same time I am reluctant to endanger our application in a way that can cause more delays. It is a really bad dilemma.

I would be thankful if you could tell me if it is fine that I do not mention this potential change in application to them. I am still not sure if it is mandatory to report this or not. I again reiterate that I am not the main applicant and I have not received any points because of my degree or experience.

Thank you in advance
Please refer your MR email [changes in address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption]

Because MR is issued once you have cleared eligibility that's why your PER email states every changes in Job status of any applicant between PER and MR

So pls proceed with your steps you want to take except those mentioned in MR Email or above

All the best

eleganceheart

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25th August 2014
Doc's Request.
April 30 2015
AOR Received.
PER:12th December 2014
IELTS Request
ALREADY SENT
File Transfer...
December 12 2014
Med's Request
26th April 2016
Med's Done....
5th june 2016,11 june 2016 medical results have been received
Interview........
26th January 2015
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 15th of june 2016 passport request :16 th june 2016 Decision made on 20 june 2016.Passport submission on:19th june 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16TH JUNE 2016 PASSPORT SENT:19TH JUNE 2016,RECEIVED DATE:28TH JUNE 2016
LANDED..........
26th August 2016
Dear Shazfa,
Generally they don’t reply unless they need more documents. I also send all documents of my new born through email. Never send hard copy unless specially requested. I also paid by credit card.

I send them scanned passport of newborn, scanned receipt of payment of new born, scanned birth certificates of newborn.

It took me around 3 months to get medical request after I send them all documents.