+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
Yesterday i sent RPRF receipt to LVO and received mail in reply:

Thank you for your email.

We acknowledge receipt of the payment for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

Please be informed that case notes indicate that the bank draft for CAD 550.00 submitted with your application has been returned uncashed.

In order to continue processing your application we require replacement processing fees to be paid. Please pay this fee online (details can be found on our website www.cic.gc.ca) and email a copy of the payment receipt to this office within the next 15 days. Please note that no further processing will be done until the replacement fees have been paid.

Please note: we do not have the returned bank draft at this office (London, UK). If you wish the draft to be returned to you, please contact the CIO Sydney office.

Yours sincerely,

Please Comment.

In Dec 2014 there raised an issue of encahment of Demand Drafts that were issued from UBL pakistan as UBL had contract with JP Morgan bank Canada and that contract expired in Dec 2014. CIC issued mails to persons who paid their fee by such DDsand asked for alternate method of payment and issued PERs after they had paid fees either by credit cards or by new demand drafts.

However i was not asked for re-payment. i was issued with PER in DEC 2014 and now they told ur demand draft was not encashed.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
ahsan99 said:
Yesterday i sent RPRF receipt to LVO and received mail in reply:

Thank you for your email.

We acknowledge receipt of the payment for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

Please be informed that case notes indicate that the bank draft for CAD 550.00 submitted with your application has been returned uncashed.

In order to continue processing your application we require replacement processing fees to be paid. Please pay this fee online (details can be found on our website www.cic.gc.ca) and email a copy of the payment receipt to this office within the next 15 days. Please note that no further processing will be done until the replacement fees have been paid.

Please note: we do not have the returned bank draft at this office (London, UK). If you wish the draft to be returned to you, please contact the CIO Sydney office.

Yours sincerely,

Please Comment.

In Dec 2014 there raised an issue of encahment of Demand Drafts that were issued from UBL pakistan as UBL had contract with JP Morgan bank Canada and that contract expired in Dec 2014. CIC issued mails to persons who paid their fee by such DDsand asked for alternate method of payment and issued PERs after they had paid fees either by credit cards or by new demand drafts.

However i was not asked for re-payment. i was issued with PER in DEC 2014 and now they told ur demand draft was not encashed.
Dear ahsan did you recieve MR request?

ruchika

Oct 30, 2014
Dear member
I received letter from medical division for some updated forms and additional documents on employment. I sent them all information on Monday. Now when do I expect medicals?
Thanks in advance

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
ahsan99 said:
Thank u sir.

did u receive any reply after u have sent ur new documents?
Ahsan,

I happened with one other guy as well (he is in a whatsapp group) and I came to know about it yesterday. Suggestion is to pay immediaetly and apply for cancellation of DD by telling the money changer that you lost the original, orherwise they demand for original DD to be presented. Use photocopy for this purpose and they make you sign an affidavit.

Hope this helps and you able to resolve the matter.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
MNAhmad said:
Ahsan,

I happened with one other guy as well (he is in a whatsapp group) and I came to know about it yesterday. Suggestion is to pay immediaetly and apply for cancellation of DD by telling the money changer that you lost the original, orherwise they demand for original DD to be presented. Use photocopy for this purpose and they make you sign an affidavit.

Hope this helps and you able to resolve the matter.
Sir g issue is,,,, there is no option for principal applicant at CIC website to pay fees online in FSW. options are available for dependents, partner....but not for principal applicant

atiq_khi

May 4, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
13-Jan-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
19-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-Jul-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-Jul-2016
ahsan99 said:
Sir g issue is,,,, there is no option for principal applicant at CIC website to pay fees online in FSW. options are available for dependents, partner....but not for principal applicant
did you use following website:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
atiq_khi said:
Yes. but option for principal applicant in FSW is not available here. option for spouse and dependents is available here.

Hammad123

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 nov 2015 pcc,updated forms,pay slips,bank statements etc
Nomination.....
17 jan 2015
Med's Request
29 april 2016 & RPRF
Med's Done....
10-05-2016(19-05-2016 MEDICAL LINE UPDATE
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
atiq_khi said:
Dear Atiq,

Did u received your medical line update on ECAS?

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photoresubmission request 9th feb 2015
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I got my GCMS notes it swritten ABU 1Slot Interview
Group # 1-704F4RP.

In ELIGIBILITY Section Status is written: Reccomend Interview and update date is 23/03/16
Can any body elaborate the scenario

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Hello,

Please let me know if anyone here has VO "EFL"?