+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

PR1

Feb 1, 2016
Check your application status in more detail:

Did you know that you can see real time progress of your application by registering at myCIC? Once you register your GCKey account and link your application to that account of yours, it will show your application details like this:

Where is the Application? Details
Application/profile status <Current Status>
Review of eligibility <Current Status>
Review of medical results <Current Status>
Review of submitted documents <Current Status>
Scheduling an interview <Current Status>
A background check is needed <Current Status>
Final decision <Current Status>

For GCKey Sign Up, go to the following link and Continue to GCKey:
www [dot] cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Once you have completed your registration, login and proceed to "Link application to this account". Follow the instructions to Link your application to your account, you will need your IELTS Test ID #, in addition to other details, to complete this process.
All the express entry applicants are able to view their application like this by default. Now the paper based applications can be linked to myCIC as well.

Hope this helps.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR1 said:
Check your application status in more detail:

Did you know that you can see real time progress of your application by registering at myCIC? Once you register your GCKey account and link your application to that account of yours, it will show your application details like this:

Where is the Application? Details
Application/profile status <Current Status>
Review of eligibility <Current Status>
Review of medical results <Current Status>
Review of submitted documents <Current Status>
Scheduling an interview <Current Status>
A background check is needed <Current Status>
Final decision <Current Status>

For GCKey Sign Up, go to the following link and Continue to GCKey:
www [dot] cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Once you have completed your registration, login and proceed to "Link application to this account". Follow the instructions to Link your application to your account, you will need your IELTS Test ID #, in addition to other details, to complete this process.
All the express entry applicants are able to view their application like this by default. Now the paper based applications can be linked to myCIC as well.

Hope this helps.
Do we can check FSW-2014 application status here as well?? hv u tried it?

claim

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON VISA OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
07-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
18-04-2016
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
GOD'S PERFECTIME
LANDED..........
GOD'S PERFECT TIME
RedEmotions said:
Hello,

Please let me know if anyone here has VO "EFL"?
i do... Im VOH now but they send me visa and copr with wrong details. :( :( :(

MRayan

Apr 26, 2016
PR1 said:
Yes..like I said, all paper based applications can be linked to MyCIC account.
Well just to add:
"By linking an application to this account, you are agreeing to have all correspondence sent to this account. This means that correspondence will no longer be sent to you by mail. This begins on the day that you link the account and applies to all future correspondence"

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 &amp; PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
I have "SUCCESSFULLY LINKED" my paper based FSW 2014 application. Points to note
1. Here is the link "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp" Click continue to GC key if you dont have an acct with their sign-in partners yet.
2.You get this page > "https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2d8cfece0a11dbf2e924637c9437cc7c61b8e5cd7" by clicking Continue GC KEY

3.Under "Simple Secure Access" Click Create an acct and u get this page > https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/rg?execution=e1s2
4. Remaining process is seamless.
5.After Creating ur profile with all sorts of security questions, to link ur acct ur IELTS "Test Report Form Number" @ d bottom of the TRF and"Date U took the Test" @ d top I used my 2013 IELTS Test report in my case :-[

Hope this helps someone to see their status too in comparison with GCMS notes :)

PR1

Feb 1, 2016
Yes, thats what it says when you be linking your application to MyCIC account. I am not sure if that applies to FSW 2014 applicants, lets see until one of us receives any correspondence from IRCC. Its quite possible that it does apply to us. You can always revoke your GCKey (i.e. MyCIC account) at any time, which will result in your application be 'unlinked'. A new GCKey can always be created and you can link your application to that new account. Any correspondence/letter that you receive on your MyCIC account, I believe it will be as a .pdf file. Many of us should not have any problem with that, thats how it is for all new applications anyway...nothing to be worried about.

MRayan said:
Well just to add:
"By linking an application to this account, you are agreeing to have all correspondence sent to this account. This means that correspondence will no longer be sent to you by mail. This begins on the day that you link the account and applies to all future correspondence"

amysheikh

Mar 12, 2015
Hi Seniors ,

Can anyone please guide me how do i add my new born to my application???? i got my MR in Sep and my x ray was deferred due to pregnancy. Now i have completed my x ray and have also informed CIC about the birth of my child but havent rcvd any further instructions. Can someone please help me or guide me that what are the next steps. i am the primary applicant , category 0112

atiq_khi

May 4, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
13-Jan-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
19-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-Jul-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-Jul-2016
amysheikh said:
Hi Seniors ,

Can anyone please guide me how do i add my new born to my application???? i got my MR in Sep and my x ray was deferred due to pregnancy. Now i have completed my x ray and have also informed CIC about the birth of my child but havent rcvd any further instructions. Can someone please help me or guide me that what are the next steps. i am the primary applicant , category 0112
Soon you will get following reply from LVO:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry. We have now received your file at our London office. Please send us the requested documents below to the mailing address stated below.

Documents and fees required to add the new baby :
processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.
Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependents must undergo medical examinations.
Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Mailing address

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

amysheikh

Mar 12, 2015
atiq_khi said:
Soon you will get following reply from LVO:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry. We have now received your file at our London office. Please send us the requested documents below to the mailing address stated below.

Documents and fees required to add the new baby :
processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.
Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependents must undergo medical examinations.
Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Mailing address

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

thanks alottttt for your reply . my baby's all documents are slmost ready . do u think it is advisable to send it before i get this email from them? also if i should make the payment now?? do u know the link for the payment???

MRayan

Apr 26, 2016
Many thanks for PR1. I have also linked successfully my FSW 2014 application to myCIC.

Below is the status:

Application: Open
Review of eligibility : Review in progress
Review of medicals: Passed
Review of submitted docs: blank
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
BG check : In progress
Final decision: Not started

Any advice on my application status?

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I had received passport submission request for Islamabad on April 20th 2016 however I am residing in UAE since a year.

I had requested them to re-instruct but I haven't received any response yet.

Can anyone guide me where should I write or share their experiences if any in a similar condition.

Thanks,

atiq_khi

May 4, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
13-Jan-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
19-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-Jul-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-Jul-2016
amysheikh said:
thanks alottttt for your reply . my baby's all documents are almost ready . do u think it is advisable to send it before i get this email from them? also if i should make the payment now?? do u know the link for the payment???
Hi,

From my experience, i don't think its advisable to send documents without their request - i don't think LVO treat such submissions with care. Also in my personal opinion better don't pay the fee now. any early submission will not make them process you case faster anyway..

The link to the payment site as below:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

Regards,

Markdoff

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
MRayan said:
Many thanks for PR1. I have also linked successfully my FSW 2014 application to myCIC.

Below is the status:

Application: Open
Review of eligibility : Review in progress
Review of medicals: Passed
Review of submitted docs: blank
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
BG check : In progress
Final decision: Not started

Any advice on my application status?
What´s your timeline? BG check in progress is a good sign of PPR coming soon.

MRayan

Apr 26, 2016
Markdoff said:
What´s your timeline? BG check in progress is a good sign of PPR coming soon.

October 2014 Applicant. Medical received & done in December 2015 with all relevant docs submitted. No other docs requested. Since then waiting.