+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
umair110 said:
Can anybody guide me the exact location iom Karachi Office:
Plot # F-14, PECHS, Block 6, Shahra-e-Faisal, Near KFC Karachi

those who recently did medicals , and is there any parking facility what about cars ?
Group members please respond to this query.

Ghayurs this is your call as you did medical recently

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
Dear Friends,

I felt that VOs of LVO are busy with other assignment in this week (from 12th October to 18th October) rather than dealing with our applications. Either they are busy in conducting applicant interviews in Abu Dhabi or they are engaged in upcoming Canadian General Elections held on 18th October.

The reason of thinking is that I raised CSE and got automatic reply that I am not available in office from 12th October and will resume office on 19th October. This is the general reply from LVO with no VO initials. Same is the reply few other applicants has already received and share with this forum.

May be my perception is wrong as few are engaged rather than from all VOs as very few applicants are receiving updates on their applications in this week.

Regards,

Raza

NNY

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2015
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah, 2016
Vedette,

I recently had my medicals last month at the same location. It's on Shahrah-e-Faisal. It's on the route from airport towards FTC. To be more specific, not exact but there is a KFC opposite Lal Kothi. Get into that KFC street and you will see IOM clinic 2-3 houses after KFC. It's very obvious there and I'm sure that the notice board and guards will catch your eye quickly. They say that there is no parking and they are right but at least few car can be parked but not necessarily. There is Bank Al Habib building and PSO fuel station before KFC.

Hope this helps.

Best,
NNY

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
NNY said:
Vedette,

I recently had my medicals last month at the same location. It's on Shahrah-e-Faisal. It's on the route from airport towards FTC. To be more specific, not exact but there is a KFC opposite Lal Kothi. Get into that KFC street and you will see IOM clinic 2-3 houses after KFC. It's very obvious there and I'm sure that the notice board and guards will catch your eye quickly. They say that there is no parking and they are right but at least few car can be parked but not necessarily. There is Bank Al Habib building and PSO fuel station before KFC.

Hope this helps.

Best,
NNY
Thanks a lot NNY.

Dear Umair, Hope this helps you dear. All the best and please don't feel bad.

SANB

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-07-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charge: 21-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER Date: 16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl.
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
immigrant2b said:
Hello members I sent saudi pcc today i got two automatic replies one was routine reply that your email has been recieved and another one from Scott he is out of his office for 1 week
Hi there,
I am exactly in the same situation. Completed my medicals, RPRF and PCC and submitted to my VO in London.
However, there were 2 responses. One was the usual automatic message from ----- Original Message to LDN (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à LDN (IMMIGRATION) ----- And the other was an out of office message from Scott F.

Does anybody know what is the purpose / objective of this? Have others experienced similar experience? What to make of this?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SANB said:
Hi there,
I am exactly in the same situation. Completed my medicals, RPRF and PCC and submitted to my VO in London.
However, there were 2 responses. One was the usual automatic message from ----- Original Message to LDN (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à LDN (IMMIGRATION) ----- And the other was an out of office message from Scott F.

Does anybody know what is the purpose / objective of this? Have others experienced similar experience? What to make of this?
Many have experienced this. My Advice, don't send any CSEs till the end of Oct 2015. We should not waste our CSEs

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
can anyone please advise how to keep my head away from this immigration thing and focus on my work..........

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
19 oct 2015 election day in Canada i hope Liberal Party wins because Conservative party are always comes harsh on immigration rules as i mention in my earlier post things will be slow down during this period and i have check the forum very few mr has been reported during last 15 to 20 days.I hope we hear some thing new and good from them in near future

B positive

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
This is correct address which u have mentioned.
KFC is at the main road, just enter in that street and u will see very small board of IOM and there is security guard outside with the list. There isn't any parking facility.

umair110 said:
Can anybody guide me the exact location iom Karachi Office:
Plot # F-14, PECHS, Block 6, Shahra-e-Faisal, Near KFC Karachi

those who recently did medicals , and is there any parking facility what about cars ?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Atifbutt1928 said:
can anyone please advise how to keep my head away from this immigration thing and focus on my work..........
I know it's tough. I know it's rough

But we have one option.

That is to wait.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
aazhar said:
19 oct 2015 election day in Canada i hope Liberal Party wins because Conservative party are always comes harsh on immigration rules as i mention in my earlier post things will be slow down during this period and i have check the forum very few mr has been reported during last 15 to 20 days.I hope we hear some thing new and good from them in near future
Ya that's true dear plus interview sessions in Abu Dhabi.

B positive

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Please anyone here who can guide me, I m posting it second time.
I got an e-mail in which I am encouraged to attend the free orientation services by CIIP. So, please tell me is this complusary to attend and what if we would not be able to attend. Those who already got such email please share your precious views.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
B positive said:
Please anyone here who can guide me, I m posting it second time.
I got an e-mail in which I am encouraged to attend the free orientation services by CIIP. So, please tell me is this complusary to attend and what if we would not be able to attend. Those who already got such email please share your precious views.
Please see this post, I searched it to answer your question.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.56870.html;wap2=

B positive

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing this link.

vedette said:
Please see this post, I searched it to answer your question.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.56870.html;wap2=

shoks

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 4, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 20, 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
SLU August 14 or 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Feb 20, 2015
Med's Request
September 25, 2015 Via LBM
Med's Done....
September 29, 2015 Call for sputum test (me & wife)
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I want to insert some image how can I insert the image, insert image shows only "img" in parenthesis