30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
02-Oct-15 (Medicals ,RPRF and updated chart)
Med's Done....
15-Oct-15 (med done ) , 23-Oct-15 (med rec)
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
Plz Help on this matter

i am a pnp applicant nomination from manitoba .. applied for Cic in JAN-15 Receives AOR from CIO-NS on MAY 21 2015 and ECAS showing INprocess from JUNE 5th 2015... then i had a correspondence from London VO .. i send a CSE on AUG 7 2015 for status of File and Visa officer reply me on Aug 11 2015 """we have waiting for results of routine B.grounf check being conducted on file "" after that on SEP 25 2015 i got an automated email from LVO ***AOR*** yes another AOR **NEW UCI/EP number with my name and address.. but this one from LVO ... now the situation is
.. old UCI ecas shows these lines
1. app rec jan-15
2. send AOR May-15
3. start proc June -15
4.""we withdrawn your file on 25 sep and your file has been closed""

New UCI Ecas shows these lines
1. app rec 24-Sep-15
2. send AOR 25-Sep-15
3.start processing on 24-Sep-15

no corresponce other that i told above .. no status change, location , and job ...also send another CSE regarding this whole issue to LVO : no reply till yet ..

expert opinions if any one or same experience had plz share

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
Today 245 days completed after PER but there is no update from LVO and RFI. Even in GCMS NOTES 15th September was mentioned as due date. Don't know either they have started processing on application on 15th September or not.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Yousif2010 said:
Same is here my friend don't know what's exactly the reason behind this delay.
I think that only reason for the delay is the background checks. Other then background checks I don't assume that there is anything else that can cause this delay. Because as soon as the LVO receives your file, copies of your documents are released to the subcontracted intelligence agencies for the verification and background check purpose and then they close your file and change it's status to PUT AWAY with a due date for example after 2-months. When this due date comes they will open again your file to see whether the relevant reports from subcontracted intelligence agencies has come or not, if most of the important reports has already been received then they will simply issue you MR. Otherwise they will mark another PUT AWAY with due date of two months ahead. And in this way they will continue to check your file on each due date mentioned in PUT AWAY. And thus your application will continue to get delayed and will be totally at the mercy of "unknown ghost intelligence subcontractor's feedback reports about you". So as much as these reports will get delayed as much as your application will get delayed. Because Canada is not in a position to expedite any application and pose a threat or danger to Canadian Security.

ammarsaeed90

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014
Doc's Request.
awaiting
Nomination.....
PER 24-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 24-08-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
INAM khan said:
Today 245 days completed after PER but there is no update from LVO and RFI. Even in GCMS NOTES 15th September was mentioned as due date. Don't know either they have started processing on application on 15th September or not.
same situation after SLU on 28 august nothing complete silence from RFI... :( I don't know wht will happen many are getting passport request who applied later.. how is LVO working??

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
INAM khan said:

285 here since PER.....

I already have sent PCC with my application.

I think LVO has put engineering occupations aside

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
per 21 jan 2015 rfi victim

shu1234

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
30-1-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 26-8-2015
Med's Request
9-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-1-2016 submitted on 26-1-2016
VISA ISSUED...
passport received 19-02-2016
LANDED..........
waiting
managersonline said:
I think that only reason for the delay is the background checks. Other then background checks I don't assume that there is anything else that can cause this delay. Because as soon as the LVO receives your file, copies of your documents are released to the subcontracted intelligence agencies for the verification and background check purpose and then they close your file and change it's status to PUT AWAY with a due date for example after 2-months. When this due date comes they will open again your file to see whether the relevant reports from subcontracted intelligence agencies has come or not, if most of the important reports has already been received then they will simply issue you MR. Otherwise they will mark another PUT AWAY with due date of two months ahead. And in this way they will continue to check your file on each due date mentioned in PUT AWAY. And thus your application will continue to get delayed and will be totally at the mercy of "unknown ghost intelligence subcontractor's feedback reports about you". So as much as these reports will get delayed as much as your application will get delayed. Because Canada is not in a position to expedite any application and pose a threat or danger to Canadian Security.
I fail to understand if this delay is due to background checks, there should be some turn around times for it. If Dec applicants are done with those checks why sep and oct applicants are waiting. The difference can be of days not months. I see no benefit to lodge the application first when there is no first come first serve rule. Previously i was comparing our TATs with other VOs who have almost winded up the FSWP 2014 applications but now within LVO there is a disparity in treating applications. They have updated the lines just to save their a** from legal issues/complaints. This has nothing to do with the progress of application.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ammarsaeed90 said:
same situation after SLU on 28 august nothing complete silence from RFI... :( I don't know wht will happen many are getting passport request who applied later.. how is LVO working??

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ahsan99 said:

285 here since PER.....

I already have sent PCC with my application.

I think LVO has put engineering occupations aside

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ATTENTION ALL THE LVO VICTIMS- SPECIALLY THOSE RESIDING IN LONDON- THERE IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP YOURSELF AND ALL OF US, THE VICTIMS OF LVO---- THERE IS A VACANCY IN LVO FOR "IMMIGRATION PROGRAM ASSISTANT" AND TODAY IS LAST DATE- APPLY AND JOIN LVO AND HELP YOURSELF AND REST OF US AS WELL- AND TELL US REAL INSIDER STORY OF LVO, THAT WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING THERE-
--------------------------
Immigration Program Assistant
Level: LE-05

Organization: High Commission of Canada
Type of Employment: Permanent
Number of positions to fill: 2
(An Eligibility list may be created from this process for other positions at this level within the Immigration Department).
Closing date: Wednesday, 30th September 2015
Summary of position
Under general supervision of an Officer and working as part of a team, provides multi-tasked support services to the Immigration section. Communicates and assists clients to understand the immigration application process/requirements and enable their compliance. Monitors, tracks and analyzes applications and identifies shortcomings at various stages, records, updates and verifies information in departmental information systems. Makes recommendations on applications to officers based on established legislation and policies. Manages correspondence in the office and decides on appropriate action, drafting routine correspondence to client and other stakeholder enquiries and/or referring the issue to an officer, as appropriate. Arranges and participates in meetings, both internal and external, and/or provides logistical support for events. Accesses departmental information systems to support information gathering for the processing of applications. Utilizes automated tools such as personal computers, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines and telephones to facilitate application processing. Translates and interprets written and verbal information as required.
Area of Selection
This position is open to candidates who are currently resident in the UK, who hold current documentation allowing them to work in the UK, who meet all of the essential requirements stated below, and whose applications are received by the closing date. Those candidates holding documentation/visas not renewable in the UK such as the Youth Mobility Visa will not be eligible to apply for this position. The High Commission of Canada does not reimburse any travel costs to and from interview nor does it reimburse any relocation costs. The High Commission of Canada does not sponsor work permit applications on behalf of candidates.
Conditions of employment
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week, worked Monday to Friday at time to be arranged by the supervisor. Any job offer is subject to receipt of satisfactory employment and character references and the ability to obtain and maintain an Enhanced Reliability security screening (including a criminal record check).
Copies of educational qualifications will be required at the interview stage of the process. Successful candidate must have a valid passport and the required documentation allowing the right to work in the UK. Documentation will be required.
WEBLINK:- http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/offices-bureaux/2015-09-LE05.aspx?lang=en

Hammad123

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 nov 2015 pcc,updated forms,pay slips,bank statements etc
Nomination.....
17 jan 2015
Med's Request
29 april 2016 & RPRF
Med's Done....
10-05-2016(19-05-2016 MEDICAL LINE UPDATE
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
Dear all,
I have a question regarding PCC that can i send the PCC without PCC request now as my dubai PCC is expiring.I havent sent the PCC with application.
really confused please help
thanks

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
managersonline said:
Dear this is your assumption because I received PER on 29th January, 2015 and then they simply give PA PUT AWAY status and 15th September due date without starting background checks or eligibility. Don't know the reason, why they PUT AWAY the file for Seven and half months.

my timeline is below :

App Date : 30-Oct, 2014
CC charged: 6th January, 2015
PER : 29th January, 2015
Visa Office : London
Visa Officer: RFI
I raised CSE at the end of July and got the generic reply "your file is awaiting review and if any additional documents required we will in touch with you".

I received my GCMS NOTES on 25th august, in GCMS NOTES, they mentioned the status PA PUT AWAY and due date is 15th September, 2015.

ASSESSMENTS 1

Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: Not Started
security: Not started
Medical: Not started:

On 18th September again I raised CSE and got the reply "your file is awaiting review and if any additional documents required we will in touch with you". so what should I expect from LVO that they started work on my application or they have given another due date?

If anyone has the same experience please share. .......

Thanks

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
02-Oct-15 (Medicals ,RPRF and updated chart)
Med's Done....
15-Oct-15 (med done ) , 23-Oct-15 (med rec)
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
umair110 said:
Plz Help on this matter

i am a pnp applicant nomination from manitoba .. applied for Cic in JAN-15 Receives AOR from CIO-NS on MAY 21 2015 and ECAS showing INprocess from JUNE 5th 2015... then i had a correspondence from London VO .. i send a CSE on AUG 7 2015 for status of File and Visa officer reply me on Aug 11 2015 """we have waiting for results of routine B.grounf check being conducted on file "" after that on SEP 25 2015 i got an automated email from LVO ***AOR*** yes another AOR **NEW UCI/EP number with my name and address.. but this one from LVO ... now the situation is
.. old UCI ecas shows these lines
1. app rec jan-15
2. send AOR May-15
3. start proc June -15
4.""we withdrawn your file on 25 sep and your file has been closed""

New UCI Ecas shows these lines
1. app rec 24-Sep-15
2. send AOR 25-Sep-15
3.start processing on 24-Sep-15

no corresponce other that i told above .. no status change, location , and job ...also send another CSE regarding this whole issue to LVO : no reply till yet ..

expert opinions if any one or same experience had plz share

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......