+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I don't know that what has happened with MCH???

Because I sent him an email around 8-days ago regarding some changes about my file and there is not reply from his side. Just received an auto-generated email confirming the receipt of my email by LVO?

Is there any one else send an email to MCH at:- LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

And not getting the answer.

Previously whenever I have sent an email to MCH, I got answer from him in less then 24-hours. But now 8-days without any answer??

Kusaig

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Doc's Request.
12/11/2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
File Transfer...
12/08/2014
Med's Request
11/08/2015
Med's Done....
31/08/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 11/09/2015

Itsmeleo

Jun 23, 2015
My medical was done on 18th April 2015 and I got passport request so I send my passport on 12 May which were recieved at Islamabad office on 14 May 2015. My online status is showing decision made DM but it has been 39 days but I have not got my passport back. can anyone tell how many days does Islamabad visa office usually takes to give visa? Anybody who applied in April 2015?

javoo

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
Med's Request
28-4-2015
Passport Req..
29-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-5-2015
Itsmeleo said:
My medical was done on 18th April 2015 and I got passport request so I send my passport on 12 May which were recieved at Islamabad office on 14 May 2015. My online status is showing decision made DM but it has been 39 days but I have not got my passport back. can anyone tell how many days does Islamabad visa office usually takes to give visa? Anybody who applied in April 2015?
If its more than 30 days please inform your VO immediately...

AsadMehmood

Sep 5, 2014
Hi Guys,
I got email form LVO and they asked me to provide Police Certificate, with couple of other documents, which is not a big deal.
They also asked me to submit "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" and provided the link for it.
They also told me that I will get a separate email for Medical in 48 hours.

I have two questions:
1. I want to ask about this fee, what it is actually for.
2. I moved to Germany (from Pakistan) for work by my employer for one year in May 2015. So what do you recommend, should I inform them that I am in Germany and ask them to provide Medical info accordingly so that I can give them my Medical reports/info from Germany. May be this way I don't have to fly to Pakistan for just this task.

Thanks,
Asad

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
AsadMehmood said:
Hi Guys,
I got email form LVO and they asked me to provide Police Certificate, with couple of other documents, which is not a big deal.
They also asked me to submit "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" and provided the link for it.

I have two questions:
2. I moved to Germany (from Pakistan) for work by my employer for one year in May 2015. So what do you recommend, should I inform them that I am in Germany and ask them to provide Medical info accordingly so that I can give them my Medical reports/info from Germany. May be this way I don't have to fly to Pakistan for just this task.

Thanks,
Asad
1. Congrats. Plz share your timelines. It's a must here.
2. Right of permanent resident fee.
3. You can do medical anywhere but inform VO about Germany.

malikkhayyam

Sep 9, 2013
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Provided with app
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
Got third line updated today

"we have received your medicals"

Now another wait starts Submission of Saudi PCC

snmack

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsadMehmood said:
Hi Guys,

I have two questions:

Thanks,
Asad
Hi Asad

1. RPRF is Permanent Residency Fees which is CAD 490. This is refundable fees means if your file rejects after this point you will get CAD 490 back.
2. You will have to provide police certificate from Pakistan and Germany if you have stayed there more than 6 months. Further, yes you can take you medical examination in Germany.

Regards

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Itsmeleo said:
Not getting passports back even after 39 days is abnormal. I would suggest you to raise CSE asap.

Link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Also please share your time line and Visa Officer.

Good luck.