Waived
Passport Req..
13-1-2016 submitted on 26-1-2016
VISA ISSUED...
passport received 19-02-2016
LANDED..........
waiting
maverick-14 said:
ALHAMDULILLAH! After 189 days since PER, i have received MR.

PA: RIH
Application Date: 2nd Sept
Congrats! that is a very encouraging news for those waiting for MR. I have the same NOC and my app date is 24th Sep, hope i will be the next :)

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
maverick-14 said:
ALHAMDULILLAH! After 189 days since PER, i have received MR.

PA: RIH
Application Date: 2nd Sept
Congrats for MR.Did u receive any document request before?and from where did u apply? I m 9 July applicant NOC 1123 no update since then

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrant2b said:
Congrats for MR.Did u receive any document request before?and from where did u apply? I m 9 July applicant NOC 1123 no update since then
Yes i received updated form request couple of days before. You will get it soon i'm sure. Sometimes BG checks takes time as it is carried by a third party.

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrant2b said:
my dear bro stone hearted your reservation Is genuine I totally agree with that but we can't do any thing except wait n patience.take my case I m July 14 applicant its been almost 7 and half month no news after PER. I would just sau that extreme biasness going on at LVO you see only Pakistanis are being suffered and NDVO applicants are being blessed with fast track and if overburdened transferred to other VO and y Lvo isn't being considered because mostly Pakistani applications are there
Hmm true dear, LVO is very slow. By hearing about your case, i can expect my turn. Thanks anyway for keeping me updated and i i wish that you and people, who are waiting since long, shall get their MR request soon. Stay blessed

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
maverick-14 said:
Yes i received updated form request couple of days before. You will get it soon i'm sure. Sometimes BG checks takes time as it is carried by a third party.
Congrates Marvick-14,

i have submitted my update schedule A few days back lets hope i will get MR soon.

QQQ

Sep 24, 2013
HI,

I have also applied through the london visa office and had my medicals done & sent by 28th May.
I have not heard back since then and not had the TLU saying medical recieved and its almost a month since the medicals were sent

has it taken anyone else that long to hear on next stage after medical is done

any information would be appreciated

thnx

Gics

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2014
Nomination.....
19 nov 2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
SLU 26 august 2015
Shocked Angry Undecided Cry Roll Eyes
what is going on Guys ... 25 july app PER 19nov

upto 215 days no news of MR....is this because we r Pakistani????is this not a discrimination
if they treat equally without cast color o anything

if there were 25k applicants in total ..in my calculation upto half of the applicant get through i mean they got VISA n fly to canada
what is our mistake why they r not picking up speed regarding us ... Huh/??\

isnt it too much guys......

cum on LVO ///// we r waiting day n night ......

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Gics said:

upto 215 days no news of MR....is this because we r Pakistani????is this not a discrimination

if there were 25k applicants in total ..in my calculation upto half of the applicant get through i mean they got VISA n fly to canada

Probably yours have got stuck in security check up or background clearenace. I am a Pakistani got 18 july applicant, got PER in NOv & PCC/medical request in Feb.

Have patience :)

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
QQQ said:
HI,

I have also applied through the london visa office and had my medicals done & sent by 28th May.
I have not heard back since then and not had the TLU saying medical recieved and its almost a month since the medicals were sent

has it taken anyone else that long to hear on next stage after medical is done

any information would be appreciated

thnx
1 month after Medical sent is weird for sure. Generally its not more than a week. But what else you can do other than reasing CSE right now. Wait for 1 more week & then raise CSE

Gondal525

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dubairolla said:
Dear Seniors,

Below are the main points of query.
. I have received my MR (LVO)at 1st May and done our medical in 12th May except my wife X-RAY as she was 11 weeks pregnant.
If we do X-ray now, I think she will be able to only fly until before 32 weeks which is 25th of September.
We have total 13 weeks (3 months) left from now before completing 32 weeks for the remaining process (...any additional req...PPR and Visa).
Will it be reasonable to go for X-ray now and hope for rest of the processing within the above time line?
· If do the X-ray now and visa also issued to 3 of us but unfortunately airlines does not allow to fly or any other medical complicacy not able to fly, then would it be possible latter to add the new born in the application?
· If we able to land Canada before 1month of delivery, would it be possible to avail the medical facilities for delivery?
· Due to this X-ray now / or after delivery decision there must not create any complication in my application and I need your advice/guidance on this.
· Considering above could you please advise the best solution on how to proceed with the next steps?

Could you please help me on the above?

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Gics said:

I am with you bro 3 of my what'sapp friends n July applicants are also waiting for MR.ofcourse big discrimination is there

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
stone hearted said:
Hmm true dear, LVO is very slow. By hearing about your case, i can expect my turn. Thanks anyway for keeping me updated and i i wish that you and people, who are waiting since long, shall get their MR request soon. Stay blessed
thanks and goodluck

Gics

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2014
Nomination.....
19 nov 2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
SLU 26 august 2015
immigrant2b said:
I am with you bro 3 of my what'sapp friends n July applicants are also waiting for MR.ofcourse big discrimination is there
in my view more than 15k get response regarding their applications

what do ya think man???

KarimWahba

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Dubai,UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 ( Sent 01-09-2015)
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront (no med will be issued)
Med's Done....
06-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
25-01-2016
Gics said:

Guys , Guys stop this tone of discrimination and nonsense .... i have been watching the trend and the reported steps and neither the NOC nor the Nationality have something direct to do with the delays.(i'm a Business Intelligence consultant and my job duty is to analysis trends)
The things that logically appears to affect the normal processing:

1. Which Visa officer you file is with (the file are distributed randomly)
2. The PER date (not the receiving date)
3. How long is the background check takes (this depends on the number of countries you lived in and actually how this countries are not the nationality)
4. The number of persons per application (# of Spouses & # of children)

in some cases the delays might come because of subspecies stuff in the application or because pregnancy that delays the MD until delivery

bottom line we are all in the same boat here so stop feeling bad about your nationality or NOC , and by the way i have seen a lot of Pakistani with visa issued by RIH so cool down

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Successfully completed 180 Days since PER but still no news of Medical. May be LVO is the only VO following the timelines for processing i.e. 12-24 months in comparison to other VO's who are deviating from the standard timelines and processing within 3-4 months.

Excellent job by LVO for sticking to the timelines and not even trying to process anything faster :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: