21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
January 2016
HHE said:
I got mail from visa office that
I should submit "MEDICAL NOTE STATING EXPECTED DATE OF DELIVERY."

What does this means? Should i submit report from a gynaecologist or sholud i submit my ultrasound report.
Kindly reply. So much worried???????????
Please ask the gynaecologist to prepare a medical report for you with Expected date of delivery,

ultrasound report and your current condition on hospital letter head including gynaecologist name and stamps.

Waleed88

Nov 11, 2014
Hi Guys,

Finally Alhamduillah I got my MR email. My wife is 3 months pregnant now and is expected to deliver in December 2015.

Can any one share his/ her experience if you have done medical exam even though your wife was pregnant.

Plz share with me the process.

Gondal525

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waleed88 said:
Hi Guys,

Finally Alhamduillah I got my MR email. My wife is 3 months pregnant now and is expected to deliver in December 2015.

Can any one share his/ her experience if you have done medical exam even though your wife was pregnant.

Congrats.I will advise you to postpone xray until delivery. Xray exposure during pregnancy can affect the baby. I have seen pics of deformed babies in radiology department of hospital whose mothers got exposure to xray during pregnancy.
Who is your vo?

Mianb Adi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
london
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 September 2014
Doc's Request.
07_02_2015 Photo req
Nomination.....
cc charged 11-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
30/01/2015 SLU (27/08/2015)
Med's Request
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Med's Done....
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
LANDED..........
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
Waleed88 said:
Hi Guys,

Congrats mate. can you plz share your timeline with us. and i think you have you to ask a doctor first then take any decision. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mazharbari

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15 Feb, 7 August 2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7-8-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hello Guys,

Following is the response of my CSE.

Your application is awaiting review. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this may not be for some time yet.

You need take no further action at this time.

Yours sincerely,
LBM
Immigration and Medical Services Division

It's been 5 months since PER was received, last time I heard from LVO regarding new photo requirement back in February 2015. Still 5 months and I've been told (however, you should note this may not be for some time yet).. Seriously?

How pity that applicants from other VOs with similar timeline as mine have received Visas while a great number of LVO applicants are still waiting for medicals.

amasroo

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
TAHA1111 said:
Hi every1
All praise to ALMIGHTY GOD
Just want to disclose the good news that I finally got my medical,police certificate request from Saudi Arabia and Ireland,right for permanent residence fee,updated chart,schedule A form request today.
My timeline
Application submitted on 16th july 2014
Noc 1111
Per received on 13th nov.14
Medical on 17th June.15
My queries
1)I already made my police certificates from Ireland and ksa in November.they are now 7 months old.can I send them or I have to make new.
2)regarding right of permanent residence fee,I hv my family members including my wife and my son.I have to pay for 3 persons or for 2?as I read somewhere that kids don't hv this fee
kindly throw some light on this matter as ur help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Congrats taha

Could please share who ur Visa officer was?

TAHA1111

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
Doc's Request.
17 June 2015
Nomination.....
13 nov. 14
Med's Request
17th June 15
Med's Done....
27th June 15, newborn medical was done on 1st Nov 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22nd March.2016
amasroo said:
Congrats taha

Could please share who ur Visa officer was?
Thanks
My vo is bwj

Qasimmd

Aug 19, 2013
HI EVERYONE, ANYONE IN THE FORUM WHOSE CASE OFFICER IS "DRD". WHOSE THIS DRD, DID ANYONE GOT EMAIL FROM DRD IS HE OR SHE A GOOD CASE OFFICER?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW I JUST GOT MY CSE FROM HIM OR HER.

Bahrain2015

Feb 5, 2015
Dear seniors,
My timeline is as follows;
Application-10 september
Per-29 december
Photo-4 february
Email frm lvo- 14 th june

We receieved email from visa officer BWJ requesting schedule a form, contract paper with employer, pay slips and bank statement and updated police report.
My queries are as follows;
1. I had claimed 3 years of experience from december 2010 to 2013 while right now i am on maternity leave from december 2014 (additional)- i dont have pay slips for last six months( as well as payment)- in this case for which period i need to submit bank statement and pay slips??
2. I have police report of my country dated 9th november 2014, will it be valid to submit? ( i can submit recent police report of my current country of residence). As i am in bahrain, getting my country report looks difficult and they have said to submit docs within 30 days.
3. Eventhough i am on maternity leave, its only a verbal arrangement with employer and this period is more than the experience initially i claimed (ie 3 years)
4. In schedule- a do we need to mention the same information as i mentioned initially? What about my leave? Do i need to submit any docs?

Thank u all

Please if anybody has similar situations, please guide me.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Mazharbari said:
Hello Guys,

Following is the response of my CSE.

Your application is awaiting review. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this may not be for some time yet.

You need take no further action at this time.

Yours sincerely,
LBM
Immigration and Medical Services Division

It's been 5 months since PER was received, last time I heard from LVO regarding new photo requirement back in February 2015. Still 5 months and I've been told (however, you should note this may not be for some time yet).. Seriously?

How pity that applicants from other VOs with similar timeline as mine have received Visas while a great number of LVO applicants are still waiting for medicals.
We have a wharsapp group of LBM applicants. If you want to join then share your number plz. We have close timelines.

vj17

Dec 7, 2014
prash42 said:
In my case they did not contact my employer, but here is what I have read in the forums about others' experiences.

They sometimes contact your employer, but it is rare. Your employment letters should have full contact information, and those who have been contacted, it was typically over phone. I have also heard of cases where they check your linkedin profile, and may ask clarifications if there are any inconsistencies. If you are senior enough in your organization, they may check the company website to see if your job title matches.

Thanks for the reply Prash42... I am worried since the employer who signed my employment letter is resigning from the company. Have been waiting for the past 4 months since PER without any update from LVO :(... Do they check on the basis of NOC or the PER date?

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
DRD is my case officer, and my experience has been very positive... MR on 22nd May, TLU 4th June, DM on 5th June, and PPR on 12th June.

Good luck, and use CAPS more selectively :)

Qasimmd said:
HI EVERYONE, ANYONE IN THE FORUM WHOSE CASE OFFICER IS "DRD". WHOSE THIS DRD, DID ANYONE GOT EMAIL FROM DRD IS HE OR SHE A GOOD CASE OFFICER?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW I JUST GOT MY CSE FROM HIM OR HER.

patricia08

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 13,2014
Nomination.....
DD:Nov 17,2014
AOR Received.
PER: Dec 3,2014
File Transfer...
PCC:May 20, 2015
Med's Request
May 29, 2015
Med's Done....
June 4, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received: August 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Passport Request email received from DRD today June 17.
Visa officer was initially MCH but now im receiving mails from DRD.
Hope all of us will get good news soon. Cheers!

mmhmmh

Nov 17, 2014
Dears

From your experiences,,, how long does it take in average from day of sending medical examination till third line update or passport request??
My visa officer is LBM

Thanks in advance