+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
LVO-Visa Officer- MCH- CLUB-UPDATED-ON-29-05-15 - NATIONALITY AND SENT FROM WHICH COUNTRY ADDED

No. Applicant App Received PER Doc Request MR PPR Visa NOC Nationality Sent From

1- SK1123 July 24 Nov 19 April 17 May 19
2- VG2014 July 25 Nov 18 April 24 May 27
3- TheMapleLeaf Aug 4 Dec 1 May 11
4- Patricia08 Aug 13 Dec 3 May 20 Philippines UAE
5- Nasha27 Aug 13 Dec 1 Pakistan Pakistan
6- Junash Aug 13 Dec 3
7- Rabiboy Aug 13 Dec 3 Philippines UAE
8- SIMAL Aug 13 Dec 2 Pakistan Pakistan
9- KINGTAUT AUG 13 DEC04 -KSA
10- JOOOO Aug 14 Dec 4
11- Nithin Aug 14 Dec 8
12- Leo_x Aug 18 Dec 5 2171 Pakistan Pakistan
13- Managersonline Dec 19 Mar 11 0113 Pakistan Qatar
14- kooolsaggi Nov 06 Feb 02 May 04 2131 Pakistan Saudi Arabia

REQUEST REST OF MCH-CLUB MEMBERS (MCH'ians) TO UPDATE THEIR DETAILS BY QUOTING THIS SAME MESSAGE(But remove Quote command so that message is modifiable by others to update their data) AND FILLING MISSING INFORMATION ABOVE.

B positive

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
I emailed to lvo and got respond in email, the name mentioned below was CKB. It means my visa officer is CKB? is there anyone who has the same visa officer?

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
B positive said:
I emailed to lvo and got respond in email, the name mentioned below was CKB. It means my visa officer is CKB? is there anyone who has the same visa officer?
Please share your timeline dear.

Along with the reply of CKB

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
For all adults: Blood test, urinalysis and chest x-ray. Then a sit down chat with the doctor on medical history, and finally a physical exam.
For children: Only test is urinalysis, followed by medical history chat (with parents, of course) and physical exam. For kids under 5 years, urinalysis is not required.

This is the basic drill that we went through last week, but they can decide to do additional tests based on either standard test results or medical history. For example, my wife had to get additional testing done for low thyroid.

This thread gets into full detail if you need http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-examinationmade-easy-t133692.0.html

Xavier Sharma said:
All

For hose of you who have had a medical......what does it entail???

waqaralis

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
PER Received on 07th Jan 2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM: 21-08-2015 PPR: 03-09-2015 Passport submitted: 07-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2015
LVO-Visa Officer- MCH- CLUB-UPDATED-ON-31-05-15 - NATIONALITY AND SENT FROM WHICH COUNTRY ADDED

No. Applicant App Received PER Doc Request MR PPR Visa NOC Nationality Sent From

6- Junash Aug 13 Dec 3
10- JOOOO Aug 14 Dec 4
11- Nithin Aug 14 Dec 8
15- waqaralis Sept. 22 Jan 07 UAE

REQUEST REST OF MCH-CLUB MEMBERS (MCH'ians) TO UPDATE THEIR DETAILS BY QUOTING THIS SAME MESSAGE(But remove Quote command so that message is modifiable by others to update their data) AND FILLING MISSING INFORMATION ABOVE.

marwanashraf

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi Everyone!

LVO-Visa Officer- MCH- CLUB-UPDATED-ON-31-05-15 - NATIONALITY AND SENT FROM WHICH COUNTRY ADDED

6- Junash Aug 13 Dec 3
10- JOOOO Aug 14 Dec 4
11- Nithin Aug 14 Dec 8
15- waqaralis Sept. 22 Jan 07 UAE
16- marwanashraf July 24 Nov 18 April 15 May 18 2133 Pakistan Saudi Arabia

SavioAx

Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
21-01-15 & 04-02-15 Photo Requests
Med's Request
30-04-15
Med's Done....
03-05-15
Passport Req..
27-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-15 (06-07-15 received)
Xavier Sharma said:
All

For hose of you who have had a medical......what does it entail???

My wife, 2.5 year old son and I did the test in Dubai - Health Bay Polyclinic. Not a place I would recommend for those in Dubai waiting for MR.
My wife and I had to do a blood test, urine test and x-rays. Followed by a weight check, eye test and blood pressure check.
These were performed by the nurses, who were very good, and very sweet.

Then we met the doctor. She was brusque, and abrasive in her manner, and I didn't like her.
She did a physical exam on my wife and I. Checked our stomachs. She noticed that my wife and I had tattoos. So, she added Hepatitis B & C tests for us. It cost us about AED 900 more.
She had a look at my son, and checked his genitals.

We left the place with a not-so-good feeling. Add to that the fact that they told us that it would take 5-7 working days to upload the results.

svikram30

Oct 1, 2014
Hi guys

I am in a peculiar situation and need advice.

I received COPR and Visa in my Indian passport in May 2015 under skilled worker category.

However, I had applied for British Citizenship and although I was anticipating to get this by August but I was granted this within no time and I am now British citizen although I have not applied for the passport yet.

My big question is that is my COPR still valid? Noting that Indian government give a grace period to keep your Indian passport for 3 months can I still use it when landing in July? I am only vaguely aware of the landing procedure but I am anticipating that if I fill in some form on landing to say I am British but use Indian passport for other details, will that be acceptable. Or shall I just get my British passport and present both of these at time of landing?

I asked this question from London visa officer but all he/she said that COPR can't be changed and I need to provide a copy of my British passport when I get this.

Can you please advise if you are aware of such a case or from your own landing experience?

Kind regards

VG2014

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
prash42 said:
Folks, I'm very happy to report MR and RPRF received on May 22. Not sure who my visa officer is, I got the email from "DRD" but I don't think that's the officer's name.

PCC sent to LVO earlier on May 11, without waiting for request from LVO. This was suggested by my lawyer, and I wonder if it triggered opening of my file. I have no way to be sure about this, just thinking out loud.

We got the medicals done today, and awaiting third line update. My full timeline is on the left.

Good luck to everyone!
My RPRF and MR came in from DRD as well though on 28/05/15. Good luck!

VG2014

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
patricia08 said:
Received MR Request today from MCH

App filed: Aug 13
PER: Dec 3
PCC and info chart request: May 20
PCC and info chart received: May 26
MR request: May 29
Congrats Patricia08.

VG2014

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
SavioAx said:
My wife, 2.5 year old son and I did the test in Dubai - Health Bay Polyclinic. Not a place I would recommend for those in Dubai waiting for MR.
My wife and I had to do a blood test, urine test and x-rays. Followed by a weight check, eye test and blood pressure check.

Then we met the doctor. She was brusque, and abrasive in her manner, and I didn't like her.
She did a physical exam on my wife and I. Checked our stomachs. She noticed that my wife and I had tattoos. So, she added Hepatitis B & C tests for us. It cost us about AED 900 more.

We left the place with a not-so-good feeling. Add to that the fact that they told us that it would take 5-7 working days to upload the results.
Thanks for sharing your experience SavioAx. I have an appointment booked with the same clinic in a few days. Fingers crossed!

SavioAx

Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
21-01-15 & 04-02-15 Photo Requests
Med's Request
30-04-15
Med's Done....
03-05-15
Passport Req..
27-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-15 (06-07-15 received)
If you live in UAE, here’s some advice for sending your passports once you receive PPR. (So, you don’t make the same mistake I did).

In the PPR mail, LVO has mentioned that you should include the airway bill and a self-addressed envelope in the package for the return transfer of the passports.

So, I called up Aramex and I told them I would like to send Passports to Abu Dhabi VO, and then have them couriered back. The guy on the phone said ok. He said the charge is AED 100 per passport and courier charges of AED 40, and once delivered back, I would have to pay an additional AED 30.

But when the courier guy came to pick up the passports, he couldn’t understand what I was saying about return airway bill and self-addressed envelope. He was showing me the current airway bill. I was sending the package from my office but I wanted it delivered back to my home. The courier guy told me that is what would happen. On the current airway bill, he cancelled my office address (pick up place) and put my home address. However, I was not very convinced with his answers. He told me Abu Dhabi VO gets in touch with Aramex to re-send passports.
I sent the passports with him, along with 2 pics per family member and updated information chart.
However, I had an uneasy feeling about this episode. So, I called up Aramex and I explained to them the situation. The guy on the phone also was not sure of the procedure. He simply said, Abu Dhabi VO will get in touch with them and they will call me and deliver it to me. He also said the procedure has changed. They don’t do return airway bills anymore. Once the passport is ready for collection, Abu Dhabi VO simply call up Aramex, and Aramex does the delivery.

Only when I sent Aramex an email, did one very helpful guy from the Aramex Abu Dhabi office tell me, that I needed to only include a self-addressed envelope. He arranged another pick up from me the next day (self-addressed envelope), along with a copy of the same airway bill. He said he would send both as part of the same package.
Well, to cut a long story short, simply include a self-addressed envelope in your parcel.
Hope this helps.

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
svikram30 said:
Hi guys

I am in a peculiar situation and need advice.

I received COPR and Visa in my Indian passport in May 2015 under skilled worker category.

However, I had applied for British Citizenship and although I was anticipating to get this by August but I was granted this within no time and I am now British citizen although I have not applied for the passport yet.

My big question is that is my COPR still valid? Noting that Indian government give a grace period to keep your Indian passport for 3 months can I still use it when landing in July? I am only vaguely aware of the landing procedure but I am anticipating that if I fill in some form on landing to say I am British but use Indian passport for other details, will that be acceptable. Or shall I just get my British passport and present both of these at time of landing?

I asked this question from London visa officer but all he/she said that COPR can't be changed and I need to provide a copy of my British passport when I get this.

Can you please advise if you are aware of such a case or from your own landing experience?

Kind regards
use your indian passport and copr to be canadian, then proceed further after careful thought.

harshadsoman

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
20-12-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015 (Passport collected on 17-06-15)
SavioAx said:
If you live in UAE, here's some advice for sending your passports once you receive PPR. (So, you don't make the same mistake I did).

In the PPR mail, LVO has mentioned that you should include the airway bill and a self-addressed envelope in the package for the return transfer of the passports.

So, I called up Aramex and I told them I would like to send Passports to Abu Dhabi VO, and then have them couriered back. The guy on the phone said ok. He said the charge is AED 100 per passport and courier charges of AED 40, and once delivered back, I would have to pay an additional AED 30.

But when the courier guy came to pick up the passports, he couldn't understand what I was saying about return airway bill and self-addressed envelope. He was showing me the current airway bill. I was sending the package from my office but I wanted it delivered back to my home. The courier guy told me that is what would happen. On the current airway bill, he cancelled my office address (pick up place) and put my home address. However, I was not very convinced with his answers. He told me Abu Dhabi VO gets in touch with Aramex to re-send passports.
I sent the passports with him, along with 2 pics per family member and updated information chart.
However, I had an uneasy feeling about this episode. So, I called up Aramex and I explained to them the situation. The guy on the phone also was not sure of the procedure. He simply said, Abu Dhabi VO will get in touch with them and they will call me and deliver it to me. He also said the procedure has changed. They don't do return airway bills anymore. Once the passport is ready for collection, Abu Dhabi VO simply call up Aramex, and Aramex does the delivery.

Only when I sent Aramex an email, did one very helpful guy from the Aramex Abu Dhabi office tell me, that I needed to only include a self-addressed envelope. He arranged another pick up from me the next day (self-addressed envelope), along with a copy of the same airway bill. He said he would send both as part of the same package.
Well, to cut a long story short, simply include a self-addressed envelope in your parcel.
Hope this helps.
SavioAx,

Same predicament! The instructions asked to either include a return airway bill OR a self addressed envelope which I did. I called Aramex a few times to get to know how the system worked and each time I got different answers - confirming return AWB and saying the procedure was no longer in vogue. Irritating and caused tension, to say the least! They kept dillydallying on the charges too..140+30 / 140 / 100 / 30...Ugh!

So anyway, the package I sent to them contains passport/photos/documents that they required AND a self addressed envelope! This cost me AED 140.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it arrives soon. My passport reached them on 27th evening and signed by someone called "ss ii" :-X :-X :-X :-X

harshadsoman

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
20-12-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015 (Passport collected on 17-06-15)
SavioAx said:

I did mine at Al Zahra Hospital, Sharjah!

Recommended!!!!!!!!! Results were uploaded the very next day.