+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
managersonline said:

Based on the data available in FSWP2014 spreadsheet of this forum, I have done analysis of the LVO processing speed month wise on basis of total number of applications got PER and from those who got PER, who received MR and applications of each month who got PER and still waiting MR and percentage of those waiting for MR.
As you can notice that still several applicants whose application reached in May are still waiting for MR.
This analysis can give hope to several who still did not hear anything after PER because this is the way "immigration process moves".
India and Pakistan are chosen because most of the LVO applicants are originally from India or from Pakistan. Those who cannot see image in their broswer window of this forum can see the analysis from following link:-
http://i57.tinypic.com/msf7ud.jpg
+1 for your effort.

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
managersonline said:

Based on the data available in FSWP2014 spreadsheet of this forum, I have done analysis of the LVO processing speed month wise on basis of total number of applications got PER and from those who got PER, who received MR and applications of each month who got PER and still waiting MR and percentage of those waiting for MR.
As you can notice that still several applicants whose application reached in May are still waiting for MR.
This analysis can give hope to several who still did not hear anything after PER because this is the way "immigration process moves".
India and Pakistan are chosen because most of the LVO applicants are originally from India or from Pakistan. Those who cannot see image in their broswer window of this forum can see the analysis from following link:-
http://i57.tinypic.com/msf7ud.jpg
Great effort +1

may79

Aug 23, 2014
hi....I sent my passport to AD embassy for visa stamp since 7/4/2015(one month ago) till now the passport not returned, is that normal??and how long it take max.???

CN_70

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may79 said:
hi....I sent my passport to AD embassy for visa stamp since 7/4/2015(one month ago) till now the passport not returned, is that normal??and how long it take max.???
I have sent it to AB on April 11 and received back before one week.

seemabqazi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 02 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
Picture Request: 06-02-2015
IELTS Request
Provided with application
Med's Request
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Interview........
31-07-2017
Passport Req..
This waiting is the most painful
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami said:
Hi, what about other checks like background, criminality, security etc....what is next due date mentioned in notes? Till mentioned next due date there will be no activity in your file, this is what meant by Put Away status.
All other checks are pending. Due date is mentioned as 2015/03/07 which has been gone as well. I do not know what is happening.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Alhamdulillah thanks All Mighty Allah, All parises to HIM only which only HE deserves and by grace of prayers of my parents

proudly announcing.........

I have successfully secured a Job on May 6th 2015, with the largest company of whole north America in energy and gas sector.......Just Energy.

that also less than one month of my landing!

again thanks to Allah and HIS Blessings......many many Praises to the LORD of lords......The ALl Powerful and Most Merciful!

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadamylove said:
Alhamdulillah thanks All Mighty Allah, All parises to HIM only which only HE deserves and by grace of prayers of my parents

I have successfully secured a Job on May 6th 2015, with the largest company of whole north America in energy and gas sector.......Just Energy.

again thanks to Allah and HIS Blessings......many many Praises to the LORD of lords......The ALl Powerful and Most Merciful!
Congrats brother...

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
canadamylove said:

Congrats. It surely is your love.

angel2173_1

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadamylove said:

Congratulations !!!

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Hi,

I just want to know, what is GCMS notes and How to Apply GCMS?

Also yesterday i got a call with this number +44 161 969 7480 but unfortunately i miss the call. Anybody knows if this number is from London visa office?

Thank you

rq1987

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
02-10-2015
Garduuk said:
Hi, I am now on 191 days since PER (28th Oct). I have had no proactive contact from the LVO (no PCC, no MR, no updated photos etc) but have submitted PCC without being asked about a month ago. I emailed the LVO earlier this week to check the PCC had been received and to see if they could provide any idea when my application would be reviewed. I received an email back saying:

"It is not possible to give a precise estimate of time frame, but hopefully your application will be reviewed within 2 to 4 months."

It is not clear if this was from out VO as there was no initials on the email. But looking through the forum and based on this email is certainly looks like timescales for most applicants are expanding well beyond the 6 month mark.

Nationality: UK National
VO: RIH
NOC: 0111
Just a question, why would a UK National apply for Canadian Immigration?

rq1987

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
02-10-2015
maplezone said:
Hello seniors

I have a confusion regarding one thing ... Currently my application is with the London visa office , I received PER in the initial days of march and the ECAS status is still just one line , which says ... We received your application on this date ...

I claimed my points for adaptability , so for proving the PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP factor , I submitted 3-4 supporting documents , as the birth certifcate of my canadian relative is not available .. so I asked him to write a declaration letter claiming my biological relation towards him ... Having said that , due to lack of time .. I submitted my application ... But meanwhile I also applied for the FRC ( Family registration certificate ), which is now ready and it is issued by National Database and Registration Authority - NADRA ( A governmental body ) ... The certifcate verifies my biological relationship towards my Canadian relative ... so ... I was planning to send this certificate as well ... So that there will be no objection towards PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP factor ... Kindly advice me that WHEN SHOULD I SEND THIS ? IS THIS THE RIGHT TIME OR SHALL I WAIT FOR THE VISA OFFICE PEOPLE TO ASK FOR FURTHER DOCUMENTS ?? Because someone told me that I should not send these documents by myself until or unless they ask me for it ...

advice please
Raise a CSE and send a scan ASAP!

khattak007

May 6, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July, 2014
File Transfer...
Second Line Update : 8th Apr, 2015
Med's Request
17 Apr, 2015
Med's Done....
24th Apr, 2015
Interview........
IA Waived
Passport Req..
8th May, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29th May, 2015
LANDED..........
IA in July 2015
EUK said:
Yes if it is after you have done ur medical ....Congrats bro...
Yes it's after my medicals, thank you! And Good luck!