+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

xerox1

Oct 31, 2014
S2174 said:
What is your current location? LVO usually conducts interviews at Abu dhabi or london. For abu dhabi they have only two sessions one in march and other in september. since march one has passed so probably they want to windup all cases soon and are asking if its convienet for u to attend interview at london otherwise they wud call u at abu dhabi in sept. As for Visa when u get the date u will be required to apply for uk visa showing the invitation letter from lvo. that wudnt be an issue.

Now u have to see wht will be convinent for u. either london or abu dhabi.
My current location is Pakistan.
So they don't conduct interviews at Islamabad Embassy ? ? ?
They have also asked me to submit Current Employment Letter. Should is send this letter by Post or by Email ? ? ?

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
xerox1 said:
They have also asked me to submit Current Employment Letter. Should is send this letter by Post or by Email ? ? ?
nope they usually dont. can u plz paste the full content of the email? does he asks u to email or post them? if nothing is mentioned then email them initially. who is ur visa officer?

xerox1

Oct 31, 2014
S2174 said:
nope they usually dont. can u plz paste the full content of the email? does he asks u to email or post them? if nothing is mentioned then email them initially. who is ur visa officer?
I have sent you PM. Please check your inbox.

marwanashraf

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
xerox1 said:

Who is ur visa officer?

malikkhayyam

Sep 9, 2013
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Provided with app
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
xerox1 said:
Hello guys,
I am june 27th applicant and got PER on Oct 28th. Till now I did not hear anything from London visa office.
Few days back i sent email for inquiry about my case. Today i got below reply from London visa office .

"Please also note that your application has been reviewed by the immigration officer who has determined that an interview is required to assess your eligibility. Please advise if you are able to attend an immigration interview in London, United Kingdom. If so, we will arrange a convenient date and time of interview for you"

Is this normal that they ask for Interview in London. Furthermore I dont have visa of UK to go there and give Interview.
Please help me on this situation. What should i do ? ? ? ?

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Brother who is your visa officer. Initials on the end of email.

marwanashraf

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
KINGTAUT2014 said:
Hello everyone,I raised CSE,yesterday, I got the same reply,
The application is currently in a queue awaiting review. Applications are reviewed in the order received.

MCH

Immigration and Medical Services Division

Would that definetly means MCH is my visa officer, or its just somehow he/she replied to my enquiry.
Best Regards
N.B. U r not reviewing in order they were received.Lol :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'(

MCH is ur visa officer, same like mine. My PER was Nov 2014. What is ur NOC?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Surprised to see the super fast reply of London Visa Office.
Just in morning sent an enquiry to send some revised documents and got reply within two hours with complete details of address where to submit the revised documents from LVO. Although in Auto-Email which I received initially after sending of email they mentioned that it will take 28-days to answer. But to my surprise, they simply answered within two hours of CSE .

KINGTAUT2014

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent.
Med's Done....
Nov. 2015
Interview........
October 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
NOt yet
First express entry application arrived already to canada.that's less than 3 months in all.no comment LVO!!!!!!! :eek:

Dr.Ss11

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Nov' 2014
Doc's Request.
23rd Mar' 2015
Nomination.....
PER 14 Feb' 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line ECAS: 11th March'2015
Med's Request
9th July' 2015
Med's Done....
28th July'2015
Passport Req..
10th August'2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st Aug'2015 Alhamdulillah
shadhin12 said:
Dear All,

I have been asked to send updated and accurately completed Schedule A and IMM5406 forms by email. I sent the scanned forms to the email address from which I got the request. Should I also send it through CSE or it suffices?

My VO is LBM.

I also got MR, PCC and RPRF in the same email within next 30 days.

Hope for the best.
Send it through email..it would be enough

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsaf29 said:
oh NO.. I have already made payment via portal online using credit card today. I will send the spouse documents next week. lets hope they won't return it as transaction was successful.
I think that might work. Other members please confirm from their experience. I actually sent Payment Fee Form with Credit Card Details (similar to my initial payment form to CIO Nova Scotia) with my spouse supporting documents. Probably at london they don't accept that way.

You can send the online payment slip / supporting evidence with your documents. Hopefully it wont be issue.

navdeep36

Aug 26, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
09-07-2015>>>>> Submitted - 26.07.2015>>>Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
askhan said:
I got the same reply too. Raised CSE and got the reply today. And i am an 18th June applicant.
That means more wait!
I raised CSE on thursday evening & i also got same reply friday morning.

Visa office MCH.

angel2173_1

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askhan said:
The reply was from Client Service Unit
I am also 18th June applicant. I also got the standard reply from Client Service Unit yesterday for my CSE.

Zrejal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Urgent

I know the PPR email mentions only two options, send PP by Aramex or give in person. If l send by VFS, will it be a problem?

VFS is not mentioned in the mail, and it says "use only these options".

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
managersonline said:
Surprised to see the super fast reply of London Visa Office.
Just in morning sent an enquiry to send some revised documents and got reply within two hours with complete details of address where to submit the revised documents from LVO. Although in Auto-Email which I received initially after sending of email they mentioned that it will take 28-days to answer. But to my surprise, they simply answered within two hours of CSE .
They must have hired someone new, who is showing efficiency by replying to queries within days! :D :D

greatnewton

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
01 March 2015
Passport Req..
20 MARCH 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11 APRIL 2015
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON
By the grace of God and my parents prayers, got my Passport back today morning :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks to Allah Almighty.

Regards