Passport Req..
This waiting is the most painful
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Mazharbari said:
Hello,

Guys I'm in a fix here, LVO asked me to provide latest pictures almost a month ago. While dispatching, I forgot to mention UCI or Application# on envelope. Although, I replied to the email sent by LVO and attached the courier receipt as a confirmation of delivery.

Please guide me if I must call LVO to explain my situation or should I just wait?

Thank You
Hi,

I did exactly same thing and just today sent one email to LDN. Let see if they would have time to reply. I included cover letter though stating both.

Regards,
Seemab

Mazharbari

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15 Feb, 7 August 2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7-8-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
seemabqazi said:
Hi,

I did exactly same thing and just today sent one email to LDN. Let see if they would have time to reply. I included cover letter though stating both.

Regards,
Seemab
Hi,

I've tried contacting via email but to no avail. Fellow members are suggesting to send pictures again and mention UCI & Application# on the envelope but I'm afraid if I send pictures again they might consider it late as it was mentioned in the email to provide required documents within stipulated time (45 Days).

They should have mentioned to write these information on envelope. They never tell complete procedure.

Regards,
Mazhar

seemabqazi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 02 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
Picture Request: 06-02-2015
IELTS Request
Provided with application
Med's Request
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Interview........
31-07-2017
Passport Req..
This waiting is the most painful
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Mazharbari said:
Hi,

I've tried contacting via email but to no avail. Fellow members are suggesting to send pictures again and mention UCI & Application# on the envelope but I'm afraid if I send pictures again they might consider it late as it was mentioned in the email to provide required documents within stipulated time (45 Days).

They should have mentioned to write these information on envelope. They never tell complete procedure.

Regards,
Mazhar
Dear brother,

I think we should wait for LVO to contact us because I think they would open the letter atleast and cover letter will explain the rest.

It all depends on our luck now. Resending is an option as well. Let us see.

Regards,
Seemab

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Mazharbari said:
Hello,

Guys I'm in a fix here, LVO asked me to provide latest pictures almost a month ago. While dispatching, I forgot to mention UCI or Application# on envelope. Although, I replied to the email sent by LVO and attached the courier receipt as a confirmation of delivery.

Please guide me if I must call LVO to explain my situation or should I just wait?

Thank You
Walikum Salam,

Mentioning UCI/Applicant No. is not mandatory and not mentioned by LVO in the e-mail you have received. So, You should not be worried at all.

Practically, it is advised not to mention UCI and Application No on the envelope as it is very personal and should not be leaked.

However mentioning Application No. only is OK

You have send the photographs and done your work, now wait and pray to ALLAH for the best.

I am sure you have used decent Courier Service to dispatch your items and your photographs contain all the details they need and your name by which they will recognize you.

Don't do mistake of sending the photographs again because what you will be adding is confusion and that surely will be putting your case in mystery.

If I were you, I would be praying to ALLAH for the best.

shahimran1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22.12.2014 (received by Mcneil)
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
does london visa office send AOR?

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahimran1 said:
does london visa office send AOR?
no they dont send aor. Next communication after per is either photo request or interview or MR

javoo

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
Med's Request
28-4-2015
Passport Req..
29-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-5-2015
Hello seniors one urgent question !! Is the IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM DIFFERENT FROM SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND DECLARATION and if has anyone got it from the VO?

yazan142

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Included with application
Interview........
waived
Hi, Any idea why would MR be delayed, my second line was updated on 13-March?! What would cause delays on MR after second line is updated?

Mazharbari

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15 Feb, 7 August 2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7-8-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
seemabqazi said:
Dear brother,

I think we should wait for LVO to contact us because I think they would open the letter atleast and cover letter will explain the rest.

It all depends on our luck now. Resending is an option as well. Let us see.

Regards,
Seemab
Hi,

At least there is a cover letter in your envelope to explain the situation but in my case there is no information of UCI & Application#. They will have to track my package using my name instead of UCI number.

Is there any way I can speak with LVO representative via phone? Explaining my situation using this method seems to be the last option for me.

Regards,
Mazhar

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
INAM khan said:
All dear,

One thing I would like to clear that in the background
check and security they do not verify only job, while they
verify (credential assessment certificate), Bank A/C, Bank statement which you have submitted with application, the fund which you have shown, PCC and at the end they verify the Job.

Thanks

Hi to all,

Just want to know if during the background check, the VO (LVO) will call the bank to verify for my proof of funds? i submitted only bank certificate in my initial application package. But now the remaining balance of my funds is only 60%.

Please advise if it is just fine.

Thanks

Mazharbari

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15 Feb, 7 August 2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7-8-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
mwrooney said:
Walikum Salam,

Mentioning UCI/Applicant No. is not mandatory and not mentioned by LVO in the e-mail you have received. So, You should not be worried at all.

Practically, it is advised not to mention UCI and Application No on the envelope as it is very personal and should not be leaked.

However mentioning Application No. only is OK

You have send the photographs and done your work, now wait and pray to ALLAH for the best.

I am sure you have used decent Courier Service to dispatch your items and your photographs contain all the details they need and your name by which they will recognize you.

Don't do mistake of sending the photographs again because what you will be adding is confusion and that surely will be putting your case in mystery.

If I were you, I would be praying to ALLAH for the best.
Salam,

Thank you for the reply. I used DHL to courier my documents and a delivery receipt along with the name and signature of the person received my package has also been shared with LVO to track my package. In fact, I've also written an email explaining my situation, provided my UCI, Application#, Name, DOB and also attached the original letter for new pictures received from LVO.

Regards,
Mazhar

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
dems said:
Hi to all,

Just want to know if during the background check, the VO (LVO) will call the bank to verify for my proof of funds? i submitted only bank certificate in my initial application package. But now the remaining balance of my funds is only 60%.

Please advise if it is just fine.

Thanks
No bank can provide your account details to anyone, its highly confidential. If LVO had a doubt, they might ask u for a latest bank statement.

They never call banks, and banks cannot disclose your account details,

melko

May 24, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
At last, I received MR on Friday 10 April. What LVO can still ask for afterwards? I never submitted the police certificates from my home country; will they ask for it after MR results?

Can they still ask for bank statement on a later stage?

reachmujju

Mar 16, 2014
melko said:
Hi
At last, I received MR on Friday 10 April. What LVO can still ask for afterwards? I never submitted the police certificates from my home country; will they ask for it after MR results?

What is your timeline Please ?

marwanashraf

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
melko said:
Hi

hello there, congratulations for the MR. who is ur visa officer? is ur second line updated on ECAS?