Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015 - Passport sent - 5th May 2015 - Passport returned 21 May 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
Dear All,

This is to inform you that I have received an interview email from LVO, the interview is scheduled on 24 March 2015 in Abu Dhabi.

8th may applicant
PER received on 19 Aug

Regards,
S7

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
S7 said:
Dear All,

This is to inform you that I have received an interview email from LVO, the interview is scheduled on 24 March 2015 in Abu Dhabi.

8th may applicant
PER received on 19 Aug

Regards,
S7
hi S7
can you please share your timeline?
do you have 2nd line in ECAS,
also please tell us about your VO , as the previous interview call was from VCM

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Junash said:
Dear mszafar,

can you share about your ECAS status? what is showing on it?

All the best for interview and dont forget to update after interview.
It is still showing in process and we have received your application on 23/07/2014

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
Hey guys will it create problem if there is difference in height in generic form and height measured in IOM (in medicals) There is difference of 7 cm. Plz guide

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015 - Passport sent - 5th May 2015 - Passport returned 21 May 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
click.trick said:
hi S7
can you please share your timeline?
do you have 2nd line in ECAS,
also please tell us about your VO , as the previous interview call was from VCM
HI click trick

8th May 2015 applicant
19 Aug 2015 PER
interview email: 28 Jan 2015
interview day will be on 24th March 2015

visa office LVO

yes the email was from VCM

ANT

Oct 21, 2014
This clearly indicates that there is "no fifo' after the file is transferred to the VO..

Good luck to the guys who have been called for the interview. The only advise I can give you is 'Stay postive'

rodroye

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Nomination.....
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
04/05/2015 **** 3rd line update 12/05/2015
Interview........
26/03/2015
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 ****** DM 21/07/2015
LANDED..........
11/09/2015
Our worst fear the Interview mail has arrived today

15th May applicant 2014, NOC 1112, PER 3rd Sept 2014
Interview date 26th March 2015, Venue --Abu Dhabi
Officer --- VCM

At least some movement since PER. They want me to come the hard way , no problem. God is great,if he has brought me till here he will take me further.

umairsr

Nov 1, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

Today, I have received an email from CIC Visa Office London "LDNIMInterview@international.gc.ca"

Please guide, as I want to know the reason for calling for an interview to ABU DHABI - UAE instead of PAKISTAN.
I am currently living in Karachi - Pakistan
Out of four (04) they only called Principal Applicant for an Interview why not rest of Three (03) dependent

Email stating:-

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

A visa officer has determined that a personal interview is required. If you fail to attend, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal.

The date of interview has been set to allow you sufficient time to prepare the necessary documentation and to obtain an entry visa (if applicable). Please find and consult your interview instructions below.
Your interview will take place in Abu Dhabi and is scheduled for the following time:

Date: ** - March - 2015

Time: ****

Please confirm your attendance at the interview by replying by email to this address before **/**/2015.

Query / Questions need to be address:
1. Can I request CIC to change the interview location to Karachi / Islamabad Pakistan instead of ABU DHABI.??
2. Why a Pakistani Applicant called for an interview there??
3. Is there anyone who has been interviewed for FSWP Stream??
4. What Type of Question do they normally ask??

Detailed answers are requested...

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
umairsr said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Today, I have received an email from CIC Visa Office London "LDNIMInterview @ international.gc.ca"

Please guide, as I want to know the reason for calling for an interview to ABU DHABI - UAE instead of PAKISTAN.
Out of four (04) they only called Principal Applicant for an Interview why not rest of Three (03) dependent

Dear Applicant,

A visa officer has determined that a personal interview is required. If you fail to attend, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal.

The date of interview has been set to allow you sufficient time to prepare the necessary documentation and to obtain an entry visa (if applicable). Please find and consult your interview instructions below.
Your interview will take place in Abu Dhabi and is scheduled for the following time:

Please confirm your attendance at the interview by replying by email to this address before **/**/2015.

1. Can I request CIC to change the interview location to Karachi / Islamabad Pakistan instead of ABU DHABI.??

plz share your timelines. Thanks

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
umairsr said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Today, I have received an email from CIC Visa Office London "LDNIMInterview @ international.gc.ca"

Dear Applicant,

Yes they dont do interviews in pakistan. So start preparing for travel it is costly but inshAllah the outcomes will be great. Plz do share who is ur visa officer i mean three letters signature in email. Is it VCM?

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
umairsr said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Applicant,

I think you cant change your interview location .....as immigration cases are not processed here.

All interviews for Pakistan and middle east based applicants are conducted at Abu Dhabi .... my four friends went there for interview....

Most of the questions will be regarding your work details.

best of luck

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
lucky boy said:
Hey guys will it create problem if there is difference in height in generic form and height measured in IOM (in medicals) There is difference of 7 cm. Plz guide
My opinion: There shouldn't be a problem. Moreover the height that we furnish is based on rough calculations that we make while filling the application. In fact, your height is ~2-3 cm more when you measure your height in the morning (ie if you measure as soon as you wake up) - check it out!. If the height difference has been a feet or so then that would have been a concern.

http://www.businessinsider.com/taller-morning-wake-up-night-2014-8?IR=T

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
umairsr said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Applicant,

Based on what i have read so far, no one has managed to do their interview in Pakistan. Many people have travelled to Abudhabi for the interview. Only the principal applicant has to travel. Having said that, every case is different, there is no harm in requesting your visa officer for an interview in pakistan.

No one knows. We can only guess. Probably due to logistical reasons. Probably due to security reasons.

Many applicants have been interviewed. I think there is a thread specifically dealing with interview at Abudhabi.

There is a dedicated thread dealing with interviews where many applicants have shared their questions. Majority of the interviews were carried out in relation to verifying the applicants work experience.

Answer in red

TO ALL GUYS WHO GOT INTERVIEWS, PLEASE GET YOUR GCMS NOTES SO THAT YOU CAN FIND OUT WHETHER THE VISA OFFICER HAS ANY CONCERNS.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
aifarooqi said:
whats going on guys at LVO continuous Interview emails ......????????????/
This thing happened in FSW 2013 as well where many applicants received interview emails. Many applicants later reported that the visa officer who conducted their interview have travelled from london to abu dhabi for this purpose. i guess they plan a batch of interviews together. In 2013, when the visa officers were away for interviews, the number of applicants receiving MR and PPR also decreased drastically.