-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
mszafar said:
I moved to Pakistan from UK in feb last year, so they already knew about it.
I recently updated them regarding my new born baby and paid her fee. They did not ask for updated forms.
Can anyone explain, how to get GCMS notes?
When i informed about child addition to LVO, they asked me to send updated forms. You are either lucky or they will request the forms later. I am sure they need to knowabout your baby, baby's photo, pp number etc.

For gcms follow here: http://www.visafile.info/

All details are in the website.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
canadamylove said:
hello guys, need some guidance.

for the things I am bringing in as my checked and hand luggage via flight in which I will be coming.....how should I make list of things? on a simple A4 plain paper, typed out in MS WORD, showing name, quantity, type and value of things?

1. like how much cloths (should I divide them further like party dresses, casual dress, office dress, night dress, lounge dress, inner wears, jackets, over coats, etc or should I combine them under one heading and count the pieces and value them?) for 3 of us.

It will be a good idea to buy winter clothes from Canada. Most winter clothes, especially jackets, shoes etc sold in india-pak-bangladesh are not suitable for canadian weather as they are low quality. Just buy enough to survive the trip and couple of days in canada.

2. same goes for shoes and boots.......what should I do? again for 3 of us

Just buy 1 pair for the trip. once you land there, you can buy good quality ones. remember, quality comes with a price.

3. mobile phones, mobile chargers, laptops and its chargers, digital camera, other miscellaneous computer accessories like extral BackUP HDD, USBs, computer cables like Ethernet, hdmi, usb extsion, etc, equipment cleaning cloths and mini tool set.

many mobile phones in the subcontinent is not suitable for canada. please check the specs of your mobile. if you have laptops then carry it by all means. If you are planning to buy electronics, then dont buy now. Electronic goods are cheaper in the US/Canada compared to the subcontinent.

4. bedsheet sets, quilt set, blankets, orthopedic pillow pair, etc

bedsheet yes, qilt Duvet -no as it can be bulky and you can easily buy it in Canada. Also, good quality duvets are available only in canada. blanket -my be

5. medicines as precaution for first 4 months time period until our health cards are made....like Panadol, 1st and 2nd class general purpose antibiotics like augmentin and cefspan, anti allergics, antacids, pain killers, cold, cough and fever medicines, nebulizing medicines like atrovant, etc.
I will be carrying 2 to 3 bottles each for those which are in liquid form basically for my kid and 30 tablets each for those which are in solid form for us 2 adults.
now should I ask family physician to make a prescriptions for it or is it safe to just carry them. is there any problem carrying these general purpose medicines?

Yes.. good idea.. Also carry a prescription just in case. Medicines are very expensive in canada and antibiotics can only be bought from the pharmacy with a prescription.

6. gold and silver jewelry of my wife. I have heard people talk about taking color photographs and original receipts and all that stuff. is it still necessary to do all this? I have heard officers at airport don't even check and look at photos of jewelry items?

Just take photographs. No harm in it.

I have also heard about some B4 form, I have downloaded it and when I saw it I got pretty confused as how to fill it and what to fill in. it contains very limited portion and I m afraid I cant fill it in which the things I m bringing in.

You can write your stuff in a white paper and always attach it.

please advise. thanks

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
Hey guys after which stage of application does visa officer call for an interview? My medical is done. Is there any chance of interview?

sky_1

Nov 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form requested: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Inshallaha Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallaha Getting Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallaha Getting Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallaha
umairsr said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Today, I have received an email from CIC Visa Office London "LDNIMInterview @ international.gc.ca"

Please guide, as I want to know the reason for calling for an interview to ABU DHABI - UAE instead of PAKISTAN.
I am currently living in Karachi - Pakistan
Out of four (04) they only called Principal Applicant for an Interview why not rest of Three (03) dependent

Email stating:-

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

A visa officer has determined that a personal interview is required. If you fail to attend, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal.

The date of interview has been set to allow you sufficient time to prepare the necessary documentation and to obtain an entry visa (if applicable). Please find and consult your interview instructions below.
Your interview will take place in Abu Dhabi and is scheduled for the following time:

Date: ** - March - 2015

Time: ****

Please confirm your attendance at the interview by replying by email to this address before **/**/2015.

Query / Questions need to be address:
1. Can I request CIC to change the interview location to Karachi / Islamabad Pakistan instead of ABU DHABI.??
2. Why a Pakistani Applicant called for an interview there??
3. Is there anyone who has been interviewed for FSWP Stream??
4. What Type of Question do they normally ask??

Detailed answers are requested...
Dear, can you tell us the name of visa officer?

Regards,

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Hi guys,
Hope you are all doing great and many congrats to all who got PPR and good luck for others.
Can you please advise on the below

Medical updated on ecas - 4th Nov-2014
All doc's Passport bio page, RPRF fees and PCC submitted on 10th Nov-2014 and after that no response from CIC london visa office

l had sent an email to LVO on 18 dec-2014 regarding my application as i didnt receive any update.

they replied me as below

" Thank you for your email.
Your application is currently in a queue awaiting review. Should any further information or documentation be required we will contact you.

Again i send email on 25 Jan-2015 and reply came on 26th Jan-2015 and this time reply was
your application is currently undergoing review

Can you please advise what they mean by this as PCC,RPRF,Medicals,bio page and sch A form all submitted back on 10th nov-2014 and medicals updated on ecas on 4th nov-2014.
usually everyone is getting passport request within 1 month of RPRF and medicals

javoo

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
Med's Request
28-4-2015
Passport Req..
29-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-5-2015
Any june applicants still waiting for medicals ?? ??

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Heloo all ,

Hope you are doing great we have just received an email from London visa office . can some one explain this means we dont have to go to interview ?

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

-Medical results (you will receive a separate email with instructions)

-Please complete and return the attached Updated Information Chart

-Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from the XXX (please confirm that they are en route)

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from XXX (please confirm that they are en route)

-Proof of funds:
-6 months worth of bank account statements in the United Kingdom
-Explanation of source of funds for large deposits in the documents that you have already provided

I am bit panicked now why they are aksing for more proff of funds explanation and not sure what to be given any help would be really helpfull.

Cheers,
CVABUGS

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
cvabugs said:
Heloo all ,

Hope you are doing great we have just received an email from London visa office . can some one explain this means we dont have to go to interview ?

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from the XXX (please confirm that they are en route)

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from XXX (please confirm that they are en route)

-Proof of funds:
-Explanation of source of funds for large deposits in the documents that you have already provided

I am bit panicked now why they are aksing for more proff of funds explanation and not sure what to be given any help would be really helpfull.

Cheers,
CVABUGS

what r ur timelines

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
cvabugs said:
Heloo all ,

-Proof of funds:

Cheers,
CVABUGS

Congrats you are the lucky one , Its MR !! no interview hopefully !
Please share your timeline .Thanks

canadahopefully

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
Did you provide Police certificates in your original application? or is it first time they have requested this?

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
cvabugs said:
Heloo all ,

-Proof of funds:

Cheers,
CVABUGS
Can you see the second line update in ECAS?

almeida

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received : 26-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU on 21/08/2015
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
15-01-2015
Med's Request
26-10-2015
Med's Done....
01/11/2015
Interview........
Waived - Decision made
Passport Req..
11/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2015
LANDED..........
ASAP in Jesus name
Hello members, I was till now always referring to october applicants section but after receiving PER on 26/01/2015 going through the london VO section.

My query from experienced member is, i am still not able to find any details on ECAS. tried different combinations of family/surname and all other info is correct. It is 4 days since receiving PER mail.

How long does it take to see info on ECAS ???

mfarhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
ADDITIONA DOCS REQ RECVD 12-12-2015
Nomination.....
PER 27-1-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 21-08-2015, TLU 15-12-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH CASE
File Transfer...
15-1-2015
Med's Request
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2016 submitted on 14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
how much days in number take a file to transfer from CIO to LVO.

Online status says "In Progress"

How we come to know when file reaches at LVO??

Thanxs!!!

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14