waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
zenghi said:
do not inform the LVO now. Keep quiet until you hear about the MR. the medical test in can vole ifwe chest xray which i don't think any pregnant women should undergo, however there are options for x ray with a protective screen. once you get the MR you have two options;
1. undergo the medicals taking the risk
2. request for an extension for medicals until the child is born.

Thanks, so there is still a change that my wife can go for medical maybe at that time we recieved MR she will be 2 months pregnant... I wanted here to give birth In Canada. if we will ask for extension it means me and my other dependent will also be extended? means we all wait for another 8 months or after my wife gives birth?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear all..

after 2012, i have been receiving so many letters that i am selected i am qualified i have received nomination letters and certificates and OWP as well but now I have received email from Ontario and email says following..

you no longer meet program requirements. To be eligible for the nomination under the Federal Skilled Worker Backlog reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) initiative by Opportunities Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OOPNP), you must satisfy the program that you

 Have a minimum of 3-year degree from a post-secondary institution.

Provide the proof that you have a minimum of 3-year degree from a post-secondary institution...

i am still in PAKISTAN.

My education is 2-year bachelors + 2 years Masters. means 4 years after inter.

i would apply for WES but to send educational document to Ontario , time is short WES will take more than a month and i need to send my document with in 10 to 12 days.

what you people say about the this situation of have 3-year degree from post secondary institution as ? .

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
fswpdxb said:
Can someone comment on the below pls.

Hi guys,
Hope you are all doing great and many congrats to all who got PPR and good luck for others.
Can you please advise on the below

Medical updated on ecas - 4th Nov-2014
All doc's Passport bio page, RPRF fees and PCC submitted on 10th Nov-2014 and after that no response from CIC london visa office

l had sent an email to LVO on 18 dec-2014 regarding my application as i didnt receive any update.

they replied me as below

" Thank you for your email.
Your application is currently in a queue awaiting review. Should any further information or documentation be required we will contact you.

Again i send email on 25 Jan-2015 and reply came on 26th Jan-2015 and this time reply was
your application is currently undergoing review

Can you please advise what they mean by this as PCC,RPRF,Medicals,bio page and sch A form all submitted back on 10th nov-2014 and medicals updated on ecas on 4th nov-2014.
usually everyone is getting passport request within 1 month of RPRF and medicals
Bro in my case documents reached LVO on 27th Oct and 3rd line appeared on 2nd Nov since then there was so communication from LVO. And now has received email for RPRF and PPR 1 so yours should be coming any time soon so keep the patience and minimum contact with them as advised on there website

In first reply it says awaiting review and now it is under review so u can see things are progressing and by review at this stage it means security and criminality checks which takes longest time of all checks and it starts after PCC is with them

Hope to have answered

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Guys. On other forum a lucky 29th july applicant got a mr of london visa office. Atleast some evidence lvo is moving.

Waqas Rashid

Sep 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
ksq said:
Guys. On other forum a lucky 29th july applicant got a mr of london visa office. Atleast some evidence lvo is moving.
who is he and what is his timline

Yousaf Ihsan

Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Nomination.....
05-11-2014
ksq said:
who reported and at which forum which forum

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Great to see atleast some movement from LVO
9th june and 23rd june applicants reported MR...Comeon LVO lets flood MR and PPRs to all waiting

Best of luck everyone

maha shahzad

Star Member
Apr 30, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2014
Nomination.....
22 sept 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 december 2014
Med's Done....
7th jan 2015
Interview........
rprf ,pcc, ppr1..........5th january 2015, SUBMITTED ON 2nd feb 2015
Passport Req..
23rd feb 2015 ,pp sent 9th march
VISA ISSUED...
21 march 2015
LANDED..........
15 July 2015
Aoa, whats the postal address to send rprf,pcc n updated info chart and passport copies to london visa office from pakistan?
Also what to write in client i.d in rprf recipt.
Thanx in advance

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
dems said:
Thanks, so there is still a change that my wife can go for medical maybe at that time we recieved MR she will be 2 months pregnant... I wanted here to give birth In Canada. if we will ask for extension it means me and my other dependent will also be extended? means we all wait for another 8 months or after my wife gives birth?
Yes if you want you can undergo xray for the wife with a protective shield. Scientific studies have shown that XRay that reaches the womb after wearing the protective shield is quite low and relatively harmless. But personally, i wont take the risk cause it is a radiation and can affect the cells (my view).

If you ask for extension every one will have to wait until the child is born.

Also, many airline wont let you travel once your wife is ~7 months pregnant. So you have technically 5-6 months to undergo the remaining procedures.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
maha shahzad said:
Aoa, whats the postal address to send rprf,pcc n updated info chart and passport copies to london visa office from pakistan?
Also what to write in client i.d in rprf recipt.
Thanx in advance
New address is:

Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canadian High Commission
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London - SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

Client ID is your UCI #

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
Anyone medical status updated early January 2015 received ppr or any updateeee?

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
dems said:
Hi,

I need your advise i recieve per last 9Jan15 and waiting for MR, when i should expect MR?. Just yesterday my wife tested positive for pregnancy, what should we do now? Do we need to inform VO, how? What will happen for her medical test? Is this will delay our application? Is it also advisable if we got visa we will land immediately to canada so my wife will give birth in canada?

Thanks
1st congrats for the upcoming good news.

2nd. u will get MR most probably by March. and by then ur wife will be in her 3rd month of labor. u can do her MR with the protective shield of Xray but that is not considered complete MR. hence, she has to go under MR again after delivery. so does your coming soon baby.

3rd. there is no way I can dodge this, as it will be clear from her blood and urine tests that she is pregnant. even though u some how managed to deal with the MR...u cant simply fly....cos after MR it takes around on avg 2 months to get Visa and 1 more month to fly (booking and preparations and all that)...so ur wife will be in her 6th month or will touch 7th month......hence airlines will deny her to fly for medical reasons.

so u can prepare your mind to spend atleast next 12 months in pakistan...yes full 1 year....9 months to have baby......1 month to prepare for his documentations and PP....1 month again to have MR for wife and baby....then 1 month again to get PPR for baby....then 1 month again to get his visa......so this counts 13 months......that on avg, can be less or more.

I m not discouraging you in this way but simply explaining you the maths.

if u don't mind....if u planned to have baby in Canada.....why didn't you though of some family planning? I m serious cos I m also holding on for it for same reason as it useless to not plan and care for family after u apply for immigration cos it can delay ur process for whole next year....a waste of time.

good luck buddy.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
canadamylove said:
1st congrats for the upcoming good news.

2nd. u will get MR most probably by March. and by then ur wife will be in her 3rd month of labor. u can do her MR with the protective shield of Xray but that is not considered complete MR. hence, she has to go under MR again after delivery. so does your coming soon baby.

3rd. there is no way I can dodge this, as it will be clear from her blood and urine tests that she is pregnant. even though u some how managed to deal with the MR...u cant simply fly....cos after MR it takes around on avg 2 months to get Visa and 1 more month to fly (booking and preparations and all that)...so ur wife will be in her 6th month or will touch 7th month......hence airlines will deny her to fly for medical reasons.

so u can prepare your mind to spend atleast next 12 months in pakistan...yes full 1 year....9 months to have baby......1 month to prepare for his documentations and PP....1 month again to have MR for wife and baby....then 1 month again to get PPR for baby....then 1 month again to get his visa......so this counts 13 months......that on avg, can be less or more.

I m not discouraging you in this way but simply explaining you the maths.

if u don't mind....if u planned to have baby in Canada.....why didn't you though of some family planning? I m serious cos I m also holding on for it for same reason as it useless to not plan and care for family after u apply for immigration cos it can delay ur process for whole next year....a waste of time.

good luck buddy.
Dear Canadamylove,

Are you sure about the statement: "u can do her MR with the protective shield of Xray but that is not considered complete MR".

You mean, if the women is pregnant, the only option is to wait until the child is born?

I had a check at the Panel Members' HANDBOOK 2013 here: Panel Members' HANDBOOK 2013

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/index.asp#chap4.6.1

Pregnancy affects only the Chest XRAY:

4.6.1 Pregnant client

If the client chooses to defer her CXR because of pregnancy:

eMedical-enabled Panel Clinics

CIC is informed electronically by eMedical when a CXR is deferred and the health case is put on hold when a client is pregnant and chooses to defer her CXR;
CXR requisition and instructions are generated by eMedical and provided to the client;
eMedical generates a “Pregnancy deferral letter” with instructions for the client;
All other components of the IME are completed and the IME is put on hold status until the CXR is completed;
The IME will be submitted to CIC along with the CXR results when available.

It also says: There may be cases where a client may not be pregnant at the time of the IME, but is pregnant at the time of the x-ray examination. If a client is pregnant and elects to proceed with the chest x-ray examination, there are no changes to the chest x-ray procedures.

So based on the handbook, if the client CHOOSES not to undergo Xray, then only your medical is considered incomplete.

To whom it may concern: PLEASE CONTACT A PANEL DOCTOR AND ASK THEM DIRECTLY ABOUT WHETHER THE MEDICAL WILL BE COMPLETED IF XRAY IS DONE EVEN IF ONE IS PREGNANT.

sky_1

Nov 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form requested: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Inshallaha Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallaha Getting Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallaha Getting Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallaha
zenghi said:
LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

of course remove spaces
Dear, after how much time of PER u can ask LVO about your case status or E-mail for inquiry?