Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
23-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015, PPR:18-08-2015
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
In my opinion, there shouldn't be any problem in choosing interview venue of your own choice.

Regarding interview questions, you need to state the true facts and try to ensure nothing contradicts with the information already given through your application.

Wish you all luck.

Regards,

mszafar said:
Hi

I am 23/07/2014 applicant and just received email from LVO regarding interview call. They called me for interview on 26/03/2015 in Abu Dhabi. Can anyone explain, what they will ask in interview. They have asked for previous employment contract reference letters. I have got reference letter for all jobs but got contract copy of my previous job only. Will it be a problem for me now?

I was not working since last year and now going to start new job in Saudi Arab from feb, Can I ask them to change my interview venue to Saudi or Islamabad Pakistan which suites me.

Can anyone advise?

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
click.trick said:
I suggest you ask for GCMS notes.... but what i feel is your interview will most probably about your job description and employers

Can you share your timeline?

When did they ask you for letters from employers?
Who is the Visa officer who send the email, the three alphabet signature at the end?

Thanks
Email is from LVO and they did not ask for documents earlier. In interview email, they provide list of documents to bring, including, updated forms, passports, bank statements and contracts.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
mszafar said:
Email is from LVO and they did not ask for documents earlier. In interview email, they provide list of documents to bring, including, updated forms, passports, bank statements and contracts.
in this case, gather all the documents u have related to your all employers,
Business cards, belonging to you, your boss, contract copy, promotion letter, salary slip etc. as many as possible, it will definitely be convincing.
I am not sure, you need to confirm from seniors, but I think venue of interview is not easy to change, as they visit Abu Dhabi specially for interviews during these months.

for the Visa officer, at the end of the email,you could see the signature, a 3 alphabet code , like BWJ, VCM etc. thats the visa officer. :)

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
click.trick said:
in this case, gather all the documents u have related to your all employers,
Business cards, belonging to you, your boss, contract copy, promotion letter, salary slip etc. as many as possible, it will definitely be convincing.
I am not sure, you need to confirm from seniors, but I think venue of interview is not easy to change, as they visit Abu Dhabi specially for interviews during these months.

for the Visa officer, at the end of the email,you could see the signature, a 3 alphabet code , like BWJ, VCM etc. thats the visa officer. :)
Its VCM

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
mszafar said:
Hi

I am 23/07/2014 applicant and just received email from LVO regarding interview call. They called me for interview on 26/03/2015 in Abu Dhabi. Can anyone explain, what they will ask in interview. They have asked for previous employment contract reference letters. I have got reference letter for all jobs but got contract copy of my previous job only. Will it be a problem for me now?

I was not working since last year and now going to start new job in Saudi Arab from feb, Can I ask them to change my interview venue to Saudi or Islamabad Pakistan which suites me.

Can anyone advise?
Did you updated them about your circumstances been changed like u moved back to pakistan?

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Zmaqsood said:
Did you updated them about your circumstances been changed like u moved back to pakistan?
I moved to Pakistan from UK in feb last year, so they already knew about it.
I recently updated them regarding my new born baby and paid her fee. They did not ask for updated forms.
Can anyone explain, how to get GCMS notes?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
mszafar said:
I moved to Pakistan from UK in feb last year, so they already knew about it.
I recently updated them regarding my new born baby and paid her fee. They did not ask for updated forms.
Can anyone explain, how to get GCMS notes?
check this link, self explanatory

www.gcmsfile.com

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mszafar said:
Hi

Can anyone advise?
Dear mszafar,

can you share about your ECAS status? what is showing on it?

All the best for interview and dont forget to update after interview.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
mszafar said:
Hi

Can anyone advise?
Interview questions are mostly related to your job profile/duties. No need to worry as more than 95% applicant clear their interview.

You have to travel to Abu Dhabi to attend the interview.

You may find the following link useful:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.0.html

All the best.

hameed.kam

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2013
Doc's Request.
Sep-2014
AOR Received.
21-Aug-2013
Med's Request
05-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
16-DEC-2014
Passport Req..
05-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
02-Mar-2015
Hi Guys,

Finally by Grace of Almighty, I have received my passports back with Visa Stamp.
So started making plans to go in next month or so.

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...Can anyone let me know the steps involved in paying RPRF fee online using CC on CIC's website.
It says no of applications, shld we select based on number of applicants in the application or single? and where do we enter application number/UCI number after entering CC details? Is printer required after submitting the payment or can we save the receipt and print it later?

Thanks

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
inspectorbharat said:
Hi...Can anyone let me know the steps involved in paying RPRF fee online using CC on CIC's website.
It says no of applications, shld we select based on number of applicants in the application or single? and where do we enter application number/UCI number after entering CC details? Is printer required after submitting the payment or can we save the receipt and print it later?

Thanks
You have to pay the fees based on how many adults are there in the application. I paid it a while ago. there is an option to input the uci number. I suggest you use google chrome as there is an option in chrome to save as pdf. Then you can print it later and fill in remaining details and send the receipt as email and/or post.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawdah said:
Interview questions are mostly related to your job profile/duties. No need to worry as more than 95% applicant clear their interview.

You have to travel to Abu Dhabi to attend the interview.

You may find the following link useful:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.0.html

All the best.
@Rawdah

Just to inform you and all the other forumites that i have also been asked to attend interview at Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi on 22 March 2015, email sent by VCM. Inputs are sought in this regard.

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zenghi said:
You have to pay the fees based on how many adults are there in the application. I paid it a while ago. there is an option to input the uci number. I suggest you use google chrome as there is an option in chrome to save as pdf. Then you can print it later and fill in remaining details and send the receipt as email and/or post.
Thanks.....Will try the same..