+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors

Can you please provide an estimate from your experience how long it takes for the file to be transferred from CIO to London Visa Office.
For instance: 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks etc. I am trying to figure out if my file has reached LVO as i received PER on 5th Sep 2014.

Chandu_

Oct 4, 2013
Dear Forum Members,

I have applied for FSW 2013 last year and just now I received an email from LND IMM OFFICE asking me to submit the following documents

- Original updated Police Certificate from three Countries I have lived.
- Original update police certificate for my spouse from Pakistan
- RPRF Fee CAD 980
- Medical examination results for all family members
- Proof of settlement funds
- Information Chart
- Passport copies of all family members

Now, my question is regarding police certificate. I have left one foreign country since 1994 but the office asked me to submit police certificate for it. Why are they asking for too old a certificate and I must have to arrange all documents in a maximum 30 days period and that too from abroad. Also, I have lived in more than one address in each country including my home country, so whether a police certificate from the last address I have live is sufficient or not?. Similarly, my spouse has lived in more than one address in Pakistan, so whether one police certificate from the currents address she is living is sufficient or not?.
Another question is regarding my passport. My passport is gong to expire in Feb 2015 so whether I should provide the bio data pages of this passport or should I process a new passport?

Please reply soon.

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
Chandu_ said:
Dear Forum Members,

I have applied for FSW 2013 last year and just now I received an email from LND IMM OFFICE asking me to submit the following documents

- RPRF Fee CAD 980
- Information Chart

Now, my question is regarding police certificate. I have left one foreign country since 1994 but the office asked me to submit police certificate for it. Why are they asking for too old a certificate and I must have to arrange all documents in a maximum 30 days period and that too from abroad. Also, I have lived in more than one address in each country including my home country, so whether a police certificate from the last address I have live is sufficient or not?. Similarly, my spouse has lived in more than one address in Pakistan, so whether one police certificate from the currents address she is living is sufficient or not?.
Another question is regarding my passport. My passport is gong to expire in Feb 2015 so whether I should provide the bio data pages of this passport or should I process a new passport?

Please reply soon.
Hi Chandu,
It's good that LVO is trying to finalize your application soon, they have combined many steps in one email in your case, so the faster you send these, the sooner you'll get passport request.
I recommend you start visiting the embassies of the countries you lived in and ask them how to get your PCC. Please note that PCC is only required once per country per person so doesn't matter if you lived in different addresses there.
My advise is to send all available documents now, and tell them that you'll send Police Cert. as soon as you get them. Try to attach a proof of PCC request you made with the embassy.
As for the passport, you have to renew it.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Chandu_ said:
Dear Forum Members,

- RPRF Fee CAD 980
- Information Chart
congrats a lot for your medical request along with passport copies ( this is actually Medicals + PPR1).

Best of Luck...

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
upey said:
Could anyone share the experience of sending passport to london visa office. Do i need to pay service charge for application handling?I am sending passport from Denmark.
you have to send passport and other required documents to Visa application center in London. u can send it by dhl or post danmark. its upto you. Visa application center gonna impose some processing fee and ppassport return postal fee from you.

sjasim

Star Member
Aug 17, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
Owais Iqbal said:
I think you should check the timelines of seniors so that you can have some patience :) the wait can be up to a year ranging from 3months..
It scares when I look at the time lines of other senior members of LVO. I don't understand why LVO works at snail's speed. I hope they process all 2014 and earlier applications before the launch of Express entry.

upey

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 29/08/2013
Med's Request
02/10/2014
Med's Done....
15/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/10/2014 Passport Sent: 28/10/2014 Decision Made: 28/10/2014 Passport Returned: 07/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/10/2014
LANDED..........
Soon
sheikh958 said:
you have to send passport and other required documents to Visa application center in London. u can send it by dhl or post danmark. its upto you. Visa application center gonna impose some processing fee and ppassport return postal fee from you.
How can we pay the processing fee then? I just didn't understand how they impose processing fees.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
i-Man said:
Hi Chandu,
It's good that LVO is trying to finalize your application soon, they have combined many steps in one email in your case, so the faster you send these, the sooner you'll get passport request.
I recommend you start visiting the embassies of the countries you lived in and ask them how to get your PCC. Please note that PCC is only required once per country per person so doesn't matter if you lived in different addresses there.
My advise is to send all available documents now, and tell them that you'll send Police Cert. as soon as you get them. Try to attach a proof of PCC request you made with the embassy.
As for the passport, you have to renew it.
I agree.. In case there is a delay in your PCC then you can show proof (replies from embassies) that you will submit the PCCs as soon as you get them.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
sjasim said:
It scares when I look at the time lines of other senior members of LVO. I don't understand why LVO works at snail's speed. I hope they process all 2014 and earlier applications before the launch of Express entry.
I hope mate. We all wish that everyone who applies get his visa soon. In case of delay, we are here to support.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
upey said:
How can we pay the processing fee then? I just didn't understand how they impose processing fees.
in my case i wrote an forwarding letter with my email n phone number. when the VAC receive ur package they will call u back n u can pay over ph by credit or debit card. u can follow the instruction given in ppr. the u will find the link for VAC. visit VAC website. u will find the address to where u have to send the package. hope u will get it. regards.

climbatize

Sep 21, 2014
Guys can't believe it, but I just received an email:
You will shortly receive the medical forms, by email. If not received in 2 to 3 days please advise us.

Please provide the following items in addition within 30 days:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fees ($980). Note that this fee may now be paid online. Please see information at following link:

2. Please also complete and return the attached form and provide scanned copies of passport bio pages.

MCH

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
climbatize said:
Guys can't believe it, but I just received an email:
You will shortly receive the medical forms, by email. If not received in 2 to 3 days please advise us.

Please provide the following items in addition within 30 days:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fees ($980). Note that this fee may now be paid online. Please see information at following link:

2. Please also complete and return the attached form and provide scanned copies of passport bio pages.

MCH

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada

Many congratulations.. U will get ur MR email n then after ur medicals n paying rprf u will get ur ppr1 and ppr2.

Can u plz share ur timeline.