Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
msaeed said:
Sir

Contact Mish for special prayers

Stay Blessed
MabMabs to you

Agar Tum Seedhay Rastay Pey Ho Aur Kisi Mushkil Ka Samna Nahi Kar Rahay To Kuch Dair K Liyeh Socho K Kahin Tum Kuch Ghalt Toh Nahi Kar Rahay Kyon K Seedha Rasta To Mushkilaat Se Bhar Pur Hota Hai.

By Hazrat Ali (A.S)

U r on the right Path,Ya zuljillaley wal ikram

Joe83

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
climbatize said:
Guys can't believe it, but I just received an email:
You will shortly receive the medical forms, by email. If not received in 2 to 3 days please advise us.

Please provide the following items in addition within 30 days:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fees ($980). Note that this fee may now be paid online. Please see information at following link:

2. Please also complete and return the attached form and provide scanned copies of passport bio pages.

MCH

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada

Did they send you this after you sent them an email with updated documents & password ?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
pharmacistfarhan said:
Hi fellows, as I landed in last week, I thought to share my landing experience with you,

At KHI airport, the officer asked for COPR before exit stamping the passports, so everybody should keep COPR handy (with passports, I don't know whether or not they usually do so, but for me they did ask for COPR)........Emirates flight from KHI to DXB and then (with 3 hours stop-over) to YYZ was very convenient and smooth.....at Toronto airport there were separate counters for landed immigrants, we just had to tell them right after landing that we're landed immigrants....they directed us to CBSA counter which took hardly few minutes, followed by immigration counter. There the lady officer was very nice and cooperative, she just saw our passports / visa and COPR, retained one copy of COPR (carrying picture) and returned the other copy to us after stamping.......she also mentioned date of permanent residency on our copy....she also informed us that our PR cars would be dispatched to our Canadian address within 6 weeks (one of my friend has already arranged a rental apartment for me in Saskatoon SK, so I gave the address with postal codes)........Later we went for baggage collection.....and thence to custom. The custom officer asked me if we were having a complete list of accompnying items and goods to follow.....it was ready with me so I gave it to her, she just stamped it made the copy and stamped the copies too.....the copies were given to us..........this way in in approx 1.5 hour we were through..

Throuout this process, the most frequent thing that we listened, was "wellcome to Canada"......still listening as when I went for opening my Canadian bank account or provential ID office......

More later..

All the best and huge congrats to you

climbatize

Sep 21, 2014
@Joe83 I tried sending the updated pp copies yesterday through the London office email, but it bounced back saying mailbox full, the I uploaded the docs using the lVO cse, I am not sure weather they actually received this as I am still request to send them pp copies again.
My timeline:
app received 28 may 2014
per: 19 September 2014, ecas 1st line updated same day
Ecas second line updated when I checked this Sunday 26 Oct 2014
if you guys need to know anything else let me know
btw I have hired a consultant who is helping me out with my case and he is receiving all the emails on my behalf

Joe83

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
climbatize said:
@ Joe83 I tried sending the updated pp copies yesterday through the London office email, but it bounced back saying mailbox full, the I uploaded the docs using the lVO cse, I am not sure weather they actually received this as I am still request to send them pp copies again.
My timeline:
app received 28 may 2014
per: 19 September 2014, ecas 1st line updated same day
Ecas second line updated when I checked this Sunday 26 Oct 2014
if you guys need to know anything else let me know
btw I have hired a consultant who is helping me out with my case and he is receiving all the emails on my behalf
Wow This is really really fast processing time man!
Good luck ! :)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
climbatize said:
what can I expect next?
Dear Mate

Congratulations

Appear for medicals , submit required documents , pay fee on line , inform visa officer. They will advice you steps for visa issuance

Stay Blessed

climbatize

Sep 21, 2014
Thanks everyone for their kind wishes, just wanted to know, don't they charge the prpf for children, I have a son who is 7 months old but they have asked to pay $980, I believe that is for two people only. Let me know your thoughts
thanks in advance

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
climbatize said:
Thanks everyone for their kind wishes, just wanted to know, don't they charge the prpf for children, I have a son who is 7 months old but they have asked to pay $980, I believe that is for two people only. Let me know your thoughts
thanks in advance
RPRF is not applicable for kids under 18. it's only for you and your spouse.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I have submitted my passport on 10th of OCT in Islamabad office and still waiting for the passport. Anyone else facing same situation???

Goodwork#

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
I am 12th June applicant from Pakistan.

Received PER on 8th Oct 2014.

I sent a query to London Visa Office on Oct 15. I got reply of that query on Oct 24. In their reply they mentioned that my application is not in process with them so i should contact the office where my application was sent (sydney NS office).

What does this mean. as per PER mail for further communication i should contact with my VO.

librarian79

Nov 29, 2013
i submitted the RPRF through online credit card, the receipt include the following
Your case processing centre will only accept a printout of the official receipt as proof of payment.

can i send receipt through email by scanning the receipt?

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
librarian79 said:
i submitted the RPRF through online credit card, the receipt include the following
Your case processing centre will only accept a printout of the official receipt as proof of payment.

can i send receipt through email by scanning the receipt?
I have also paid RPRF through credit card then scan the receipt and emailed it to Visa officer

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Goodwork# said:
I am 12th June applicant from Pakistan.

Received PER on 8th Oct 2014.

I sent a query to London Visa Office on Oct 15. I got reply of that query on Oct 24. In their reply they mentioned that my application is not in process with them so i should contact the office where my application was sent (sydney NS office).

What does this mean. as per PER mail for further communication i should contact with my VO.
You should wait and give them some time. The file transfer and to update the system it takes around a month. By the way why you sent a query anyway? I would suggest you to wait for them to communicate themselves..

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
climbatize said:
thanks in advance
Sir

RPRF is for applicants above age of 18

Stay Blessed