3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
thank u so much sir
saleem

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Mech Warrior said:
Salam and Ramadan Kareem,

Alhumdulilah by the grace of ALLAH yesterday I have received the below email from CIC after 5 months of Back ground and Security Check.

"This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents and information listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Medical examinations. The required forms have been issued via email. Please advise us within 5 working days if they have not been received.

-$980 Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the form of a bankers draft made payable to Receiver General for Canada: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng#rprf "

Please advise where I have to get the Medical done in Abu Dhabi
Congrats mechwarrior, yes i can see you had a very long wait.

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mech Warrior said:

Alhumdulilah by the grace of ALLAH yesterday I have received the below email from CIC after 5 months of Back ground and Security Check.

"This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents and information listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Medical examinations. The required forms have been issued via email. Please advise us within 5 working days if they have not been received.

-$980 Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the form of a bankers draft made payable to Receiver General for Canada: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng#rprf "

Congratulations dear. Following is the authorized medical center in AD.

City: Abu Dhabi
Name: Samia Tufail
Address: Dr J P McCulloch & Partners,
Flat 1004, Tenth Floor, Abu Dhabi Co-Op Building (above Al-Noor Hospital),
Sheikh Khalifa Street,
Telephone: +971 2 626 2677
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Update; Just received the PPR2 email.

Big Congratulations to roypp, veejay, and others who got updates.

In addition, I pray that all other forumites who are waiting for movement in their applications to be granted accelerated processing by LVO especially in this Holy Month of Ramadan. Amen

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djauschio said:
Hi,
I have got Medical, RPRF and PCC request. However, My Ecas is still showing one line. I believe that wont be a problem.
Thank you for support and guidance.
Best!
Congrats..

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mech Warrior said:

Congrats bro.....in Ramdaan Kareem, Allah is Blessing all of us.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaleem216 said:
AL HAMDO LILLAH with the blessing of Great Almighty ALLAH and long wait today my ecase changed from application received into IN PROCESS .
saleem

Congrats bro.....in Ramdaan Kareem, Allah is Blessing all of us.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
AberdeenGuy said:
Update; Just received the PPR2 email.

Big Congratulations to roypp, veejay, and others who got updates.

In addition, I pray that all other forumites who are waiting for movement in their applications to be granted accelerated processing by LVO especially in this Holy Month of Ramadan. Amen
Congratulations!

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014
bliss1111 said:
3rd line Medical received appeared in my ECAS yesterday :)
Hello forumite..
Congrats for the progression...how long after medicals before your ecas changed?
I'm curious to know how long after medicals completed before CIC approves it on Ecas... Cheers

AkbarKazmi110

Jun 23, 2014
I received PPR2 last week and now I hav receivd passports with visas .. the thing I hav to ask is with passports I hav receivd two forms named ' Cofirmation of permanent residence' one is CIC copy and the other is Cliet copy .. now what to do with those forms ????? Its infact an undertaking type document asking for flight number and in the end there is a column for Immigration officer remarks and date and same for me to agree with the validity of information and signatures and date ..
do I have to fill and return it back to CHC ISB ?

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
AkbarKazmi110 said:
I received PPR2 last week and now I hav receivd passports with visas .. the thing I hav to ask is with passports I hav receivd two forms named ' Cofirmation of permanent residence' one is CIC copy and the other is Cliet copy .. now what to do with those forms ????? Its infact an undertaking type document asking for flight number and in the end there is a column for Immigration officer remarks and date and same for me to agree with the validity of information and signatures and date ..
Congratulations! You have to carry the COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) forms with u when u land in Canada and hand it over to the officers at the border. The immigration officer will make his remark and sign the forms. They will keep CIC copy with them and give u back the client copy. All the best.

bliss1111

Jun 11, 2014
in our case exact 1 month, our medical was uploaded by clinic last june 02.

moncherie said:
Hello forumite..
Congrats for the progression...how long after medicals before your ecas changed?
I'm curious to know how long after medicals completed before CIC approves it on Ecas... Cheers

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AkbarKazmi110 said:
Mubarakaan!!!!!!!!!!!