Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
Mbaka said:
I got this from another forum, i feel i should share

VIGILANT WROTE

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply as I was busy in few things. I am going back to Dubai on Friday. Below are the things which I have done in these 15 Days.. :
• PR card formalities (Done on the airport by the immigration officer. You should give him an address at that time or you may submit it latter but better if you could arrange and give it at the same time).
• Went to service Canada office next day to have my SIN number. The required documents are your passport & COPR. They didn't take much time for that, they have completed the formalities in maximum 10 minutes. They are not issuing the SIN cards an more so the only thing which you should get is a paper carrying your SIN which you have to keep safe with you.
• After finishing with them I went to the TD bank and opened a bank account with them. The documents required as the same as above. I handed over the CAD draft as well to them once they completed the other formalities. They gave me a receipt for the draft and said the amount will be credited to my account after 5 days which I have not checked yet. At the same time I have applied for the secured credit card as with a limit of 1000 CAD only. They said if you put the home address for delivery it may take 2 weeks to reach there or you have to pay 25 Dollars to get it within one week. The other option is to tell them to deliver at the branch and you have to pick it up from there after they call you. I opted the last option as branch was near where I am living. They called me yesterday and I picked it up.
• And next day I went to the Driving Ministry in Mississauga area to apply for driving license. The process was simple here again. I showed them my UAE driving license, Passport, Experience Certificate from RTA, and COPR ( I am not sure about this) I think. They accepted all the documents and then the staff carried my eye test after the payment of CAD 95. And then she said you can go for written Test (G1). I was not prepared for that so I said I shall come tomorrow. She said its fine you can come whenever you feel prepared.
I came back and practice the test from APNATORRONTO website. This website is covering more than 80% of the questions which normally come in the test. The only questions which are not there, are relating the different kinds of the driving licenses, like after how many black points the G2 License will be suspended, or what are the roads where you cannot drive with G2 License, or what will be the maximum alcohol level in your blood while driving or for how much time your license will be suspended if you get 9 black points etc. So you have to look for these answers on the web. Next day I went to the center again and sat there for test. There are two questions in the paper each carrying 20 MCQ's and you need to answer at least 16 questions correctly to pass the test. In my paper there were 4 questions which were related to the driving licenses (Mentioned above) out of those I knew one and had no idea about the other 3. I finished the test and handed over the paper to examiner and sat on my seat to wait. After 10 minutes she called my name and said you are passed. Three of your answers are incorrect and she mentioned those (Which I told earlier). She gave me the paper license and said you can go for directly G license try.
• The next task is to get the driving test date which was a difficult task as they were giving me the dates of July where as I shall be coming back on June 27Th. Then I keep on trying to check the dates on the website (Please note that you cannot login for road test booking more than 4 times in 24 hours as they will block you and say please try after 24 hours). One of my friend told me to book in Guelph driving school for the test which is little bit far from the city and not very populated. I keep on trying and luckily got a test date of 25th June which is today. It took a long time to get this date as I kept on trying. In case they bock you, you can call them on their number and try to book via phone. Then one of my friend introduced me to a Pakistani training instructor (Mr. Umar) who is really a nice guy and good instructor. Yesterday I took 2 hours classes with him and he guided me in a proper way. The driving is little bit different from UAE specially the left turns on the most of signals. Today morning the instructor picked me up from the home and we went to Guelph. He showed me the roads where the examiner would possibly take me for the test. Then we came to the center and enrolled for the test. The examiner came on exact time and took me for the test. Due to the pressure of the test I made some minor mistakes which he noted down. Total time period was around 30 minutes and he took me twice on the high way. He asked for emergency brake, parallel parking, 3 Point turn and things like that. After 30 minutes he asked me to go back to the driving center and once we reached there he said " You Are Passed"
Now I hold full G driving licnes.. Hurrrrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Then he pointed out the mistakes and I told him these were mostly due to the test pressure..
Please note that in UAE parking is considered a big mistake but here its not unless you cannot park in many tries and gave up. Their most concentration is on the safety of you and the public around, specially the pedestrians. Any how my instructor was very good and he charged me a very reasonable amount as well. The total licenses including classes costs me only CAD 385 which is much lower than the UAE. If anyone need he can get is contact number from me..
Thats all for till now as I have to finish something other tasks before I come back...
Your vigilant note iz indeed awesome dude.Congrats many time !

Mbaka

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Dear All....

By the special grace of God..It's PPR2!!!!!... :D :D :D

We have been asked to submit in the VAC office in Riyad.

Thank you to all the Seniors and expats... We really do appreciate. You all are super awesome. ( taking a bow)

Please what is the fastest means that can get our passports there ... We need to make it this summer and do a short landing as the kids are already on holiday till sept 1st.

Thank you to every one for all your help and encouragement once again. I can't believe it's happening to me!!!!!

nikki123804

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013<br>Fee charged....:15-08-2013<br/>PER Received..:26-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-9-2013<br>Started Processing:23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014 <br>MR Sent by DMP:25-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-10-2014<br>Medical Received:29-11-2014<br>Passport Request 2: 01/12/2014<br>Decision Made: 02/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
<b>18/12/2014
LANDED..........
November 2015
jigzyy said:
Hi, Get fresh letters IF they are not in line with what visa officers wants to see. IF you don't have access / contact with previous employers, than add Your Job Joining letter or email, resignation letter or email, your current job joining letter, fresh job duties and responsibilities on company letter head duly signed by Boss or HR department (or immediate manager). All the salary invoices, OR the bank account you received all salaries in the past to prove that you were paid. All the evidences you can think off to prove that you worked. This is your last shot, make it count. Good luck.
thank you, jigzyy i will make it count.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
nikki123804 said:
Hello!

i have received letter from Canadian High Commission......

........ You have not provided sufficient evidence of employment and of performing the actions and duties of NOC 2134 during the period from 2003 to present. However, I am able to grant you 30 days to provide any additional information or documentation you may wish to further support your application and prove that you do in fact meet these requirements/criteria. You are invited to submit sufficient proof of employment from 2003 to present and sufficient proof that you performed the actions and duties of NOC 2134. You may also submit any other information you deem fit to support your declaration that you perform the actions and duties of NOC 2134.

Please help!!!!

dude, what is your current e-case status ? Is it showing second line, we started processing.............. ?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
nikki123804 said:
Hello!

i have received letter from Canadian High Commission......

........ You have not provided sufficient evidence of employment and of performing the actions and duties of NOC 2134 during the period from 2003 to present. However, I am able to grant you 30 days to provide any additional information or documentation you may wish to further support your application and prove that you do in fact meet these requirements/criteria. You are invited to submit sufficient proof of employment from 2003 to present and sufficient proof that you performed the actions and duties of NOC 2134. You may also submit any other information you deem fit to support your declaration that you perform the actions and duties of NOC 2134.
Please help!!!!
dude, what is your current e-case status showing ? Is it first line or 2nd line added (we started processing............) If so, when did it changed ?

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
roypp said:
Dear Seniors,

I have been asked to send following documents with MEDICAL Request:

-Updated Travel History forms for all family members age 18 and over
-Supplementary Information Form for applicant

- Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration forms for each family member over the age of 18. Please note you will need to provide information as of the month/year you turned 18 with no gaps in personal history or address dates.
- Original, updated police certificates
-Right of Permanent Residence Fee
-- Medical examination results for all family members

I am confused about the above 2. I have not found any form named Travel History Form. Supplementary information form 5562E contains TRAVEL HISTORY.

Please advise me what to do.

supplementary information is what carries the travel history.fill it with the other forms and submit.

good luck

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
outstandinguy said:
Thanks bunches mish. Hope you also reach to that stage at a lightening speed and achieve outstanding goal of your life i.e. your pp with shiny maple leaf inshAllah!! :)

ATB
thanks alot..
god bless you

djauschio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014/01/14
Med's Request
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2014/08/27
VISA ISSUED...
InshalAllah
Hi,
I have got Medical, RPRF and PCC request. However, My Ecas is still showing one line. I believe that wont be a problem.
Thank you for support and guidance.
Best!

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
djauschio said:
Hi,
I have got Medical, RPRF and PCC request. However, My Ecas is still showing one line. I believe that wont be a problem.
Thank you for support and guidance.
Best!
congratulations, yes thats not a problem.

EMEI

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
PER 3rd Sept 2013
Med's Request
27th June 2014
Med's Done....
5th August 2014
Interview........
Medical received 15th August
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23rd Sept 2014, PPR 2 on 8th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
21st Oct 2014
AK2147 said:
Can anyone please share the IOM Karachi number???
They don’t give you Karachi number only thing you can do is to email them canmedpk @ iom. int the number is UAN number and only recording is there.
However you can check by yourself
Appointments are after 16th of this month @ Karachi office
IOM number
051-111-466-472

nikki123804

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013<br>Fee charged....:15-08-2013<br/>PER Received..:26-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-9-2013<br>Started Processing:23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014 <br>MR Sent by DMP:25-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-10-2014<br>Medical Received:29-11-2014<br>Passport Request 2: 01/12/2014<br>Decision Made: 02/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
<b>18/12/2014
LANDED..........
November 2015
mabmabs said:
dude, what is your current e-case status showing ? Is it first line or 2nd line added (we started processing............) If so, when did it changed ?
still first line

Mech Warrior

Aug 21, 2013
Salam and Ramadan Kareem,

Alhumdulilah by the grace of ALLAH yesterday I have received the below email from CIC after 5 months of Back ground and Security Check.

"This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents and information listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Medical examinations. The required forms have been issued via email. Please advise us within 5 working days if they have not been received.

-$980 Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the form of a bankers draft made payable to Receiver General for Canada: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng#rprf "

Please advise where I have to get the Medical done in Abu Dhabi

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Is there any one who can provide me IOM Lahore phone number ?

I want to check status of the medical.....

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
AL HAMDO LILLAH with the blessing of Great Almighty ALLAH and long wait today my ecase changed from application received into IN PROCESS .
saleem

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
wowwww congrats.... big relief for you..... May you have quick PPR now...

msaleem216 said:
AL HAMDO LILLAH with the blessing of Great Almighty ALLAH and long wait today my ecase changed from application received into IN PROCESS .
saleem