Waiting & Waiting & waiting...

pls send me medical........

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msaeed brother,

I wish and pray for everyone to get their application processed ASAP and also, they enjoy their present time in all circumstances. Enjoying time with family and friends totally depends on the person itself. If one takes tension and let the tension ride on himself/herself, then he/she is not going to enjoy time at all. I believe, we have to ride on the tensions and problems to get through the tensed phase of life. I pray for everyone to get through the waiting time happily.

msaeed said:
Sir

Have a blessed time with family , and pray that all waiters do enjoy the moment , as you are enjoying

Stay Blessed

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Stranger Friendly. I have requested LVO to send me different instructions as I am not residing in Pakistan. Let's see if they are going to send me a single PPR only this time.

Stranger Friendly said:
Congratulations Abu Hassan............best of luck for PPR2 dear.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stranger Friendly,

If I would have been in such phase, I would have taken it positively. You know, my residential contract was expiring at the end of May 2014 and I was also waiting for PPR. I sent a CSE to assess at what stage my application could be. I got reply in third week of May 2014 that my application is pending BG checks. This let me to assume that it will take minimum 4 months to get PPR. I decided to renew my residential contract and paid AED 60,000 for the next year contract on May 31st. You know what, I got PPR on June 6th, 2014 ;D ;D ;D. If I could have received PPR in last week of May 2014, I could have decided not to renew my residential contract and would have shifted to a accommodation where I could pay rent on monthly basis. Anyways, I am still very happy and I believe, Almighty Allah has decided something better for me which I can't foresee now. Now I am planning to move permanently to Canada in August or September 2014 and I am going to loose minimum 2 months rent or even more 8) 8) 8).

Stranger Friendly said:
Welcome to "shut-up call" club by LBM (application pending review by officer & you may not hear for some time yet). ;) :-\
It closed my door of raising CSEs :'( :p

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Mrs. Faisal. My prays are always with you and with everyone else in the forum for speedy and successful processing. I am waiting to hear your MR news :) :) :)

Mrs.Faisal said:
congratulations Abu Hassan......now u turn your prauers towards us for speedy processing ;D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Mish. I wish a speedy and successful processing of your application. :) :) :)

mish said:
Congratulations Abu Hassan.....................

Wish u all the best ahead :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My medicals were uploaded on May 6th and I got PPR of June 6th. I hope, you will be hearing about PPR very soon.

sharedknowledge said:
I already submitted Medicals long ago (on May 7). Yet, no 3rd line or any emails from LVO :(

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Abu Hassaan said:
Stranger Friendly,

If I would have been in such phase, I would have taken it positively. You know, my residential contract was expiring at the end of May 2014 and I was also waiting for PPR. I sent a CSE to assess at what stage my application could be. I got reply in third week of May 2014 that my application is pending BG checks. This let me to assume that it will take minimum 4 months to get PPR. I decided to renew my residential contract and paid AED 60,000 for the next year contract on May 31st. You know what, I got PPR on June 6th, 2014 ;D ;D ;D. If I could have received PPR in last week of May 2014, I could have decided not to renew my residential contract and would have shifted to a accommodation where I could pay rent on monthly basis. Anyways, I am still very happy and I believe, Almighty Allah has decided something better for me which I can't foresee now. Now I am planning to move permanently to Canada in August or September 2014 and I am going to loose minimum 2 months rent or even more 8) 8) 8).
Abu Hassan you are right, each case at LVO handled so differently that it creates uncertainty, and we have to take decisions keeping in view of the situation at hand. I am sure like you and me, we all have different stories & dreams for future. God willing, when we will be in Canada, we will laugh at our past stories, that how we made it.

As we all have invested a lot of time & money, so now nothing is better then to get the immigration papers. For you, the hard time is over and you need to make plans for Canada now. Wish you all the best.......be ready for packing ;)

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
shanutiger said:
Yes Ali it always pleasure talking with u , really after my interview i was so shocked, it was the hardest time in my life , i really lost any hope of Canada, but after seeing second line addition 3 weeks back tears of joy came in my eyes , ali it was just a miracle after interview , but my mother prayers came to rescue me
Shanutiger, best of luck for further processing dear...

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
luqi said:
it means that I and MM2 are examples of patience on this forum,,, just like saeed sb. :p
@ Luqi.................How could you forget me ? ;) I am also among example of no-choice- forced patience ;)

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
Stranger Friendly said:
Welcome to "shut-up call" club by LBM (application pending review by officer & you may not hear for some time yet). ;) :-\
It closed my door of raising CSEs :'( :p
lolz...............Lets find similarity in our case to get some idea of being thrown in LBM Shut up call club ;)

Our NOC is difference, mine 3216, July applicant, SINGLE- UN-MARRIED, Pakistani, but born in UAE. Graduation from Pakistan, self calculated Point is 67. No travel history except UAE & Pakistan.

Any resemblance ?